ITT: share ur gf and anons tell how they fuck her

ITT: share ur gf and anons tell how they fuck her

Going to need a few more pics before I can decide on how I'd fuck her...

I'd stick a bike pump in those titties and make em perky

wanna hold from her lovehandles and maker jump on my lap while fucking her in the ass

definitively missionary with legs up
>I wanna see them titties bouncing
>plus some light chocking, hair pulling and face grabbing, to see her beg while roughed up

>i haz a boner now

Lol'd

u deserve that user

u dude had to tell story before get what u want

thanks!
just noticed that wedding ring... naughty girl....

Plz tell me what u would do

Right

Go on

God I would pin her down and lick her neck and back and move down to her nipples slowly caressing them, then I would go down and eat her pussy, violently flip her over and shove my tongue down her tight little butthole

can someone fake my ex? what would you do to her ?

I would fuck her from behind and make her scream your name while I plow her asshole, then I'd cum completely inside of her, suck it out and make her eat it

flip that skirt up rip her panties down and fuck her right there with her face being rubbed against the thermostat

like the fat slut she is

Would kneel in front of that ass, and tongue fuck her asshole while I touch every inch of her body. I'd bend her over in front of the wall, and make her show me her ass. I slowly bob my dick up and down her pussy before I ram her just to hear her gasping moan of pleasure.
After pounding her long and hard, I'd tell her to continue fucking me as I stand there.
Once I feel that I'm close, I'd start fucking her as hard as I can, and cum inside her womb.

qt face, would be a 10 if she lost about 10 lbs

I would shove my entire fist up her butthole, starting with just one finger and going slow until she's raw and sore and begging me to just please fuck her and get it over with, then while I'm fucking her I'd pull out, shove my cock in her raw anus, and spill my seed deep into her

Why did she get an uneven boob job?

gf

I would kiss her on the lips and make her say your name while she kisses my neck and chest, then I would make her take me in her mouth, I would cum once there, and make her spit it in my mouth, and I would gape her pussy with my fingers, and spit the cum into her pussy

here ya go!tell for get more.raugh ones will get pics that what they want

Moreee

Tell me what you would do to my dirty little slut to unlock more nudes

These really are the cringest thing on Sup Forums. Forget what year these crept in but this is pathetic. It's litreally just roleplay with other dudes and giving each other text and talking. Seriously fuck off with this shit.

UNLOCK MORE NUDES

>JERK OFF FOR ME BOYS IM REPRESSED AS FUCK

I would rip her shirt off and ball it up and put it in her mouth, turn her around and bend her over my knees, and spank her tight little ass till she is literally begging me to just fuck her already, and I would oblige, only to only last 3 minutes and cum on her asshole, then I would use that cum as lube to plow her ass, and as soon as I was about to cum again, I would turn her around and cum all over her thighs

Best post

Sje Looks a lot like an old friend of mine, weird.

Dude this is literally dudes jerking off together with a thin role play pastiche painted over it to make it less "gay". This is fucking rediculous and cancerous as fuck.

wwyd to my gf anons

ITT: Cringey faggots who can't get real girlfriends so have to fantasize

>user likes something I don't
>better shitpost
pic related

Agreed. What words would you recommend to filter to not see this shit. Also, saged.

God I would do horrible things to her. I'd tie her up and make her say "I love you daddy, I promise I'll be a good little slut"

Hey guys. My gf. What would do to her guys?

user has different opinion, better be a dick

You gotta realize he's 100% correct on that point though. Doesn't matter if you like it or not that's fact.

$10 and I'll let her touch my toes, $20 for me to touch her toes
Now I would jam my manhood down her throat. In a heart beat, but show me some more curves and ass

my gf

wanna see more?

By the way, this whole thread in itself is a giant shitpost.

I swear to god too many years of looking at alll this stupid cuck shit has warped some of your minds.

What would you do to her?

Ooh I love this little chubby slut. Show me a more revealing picture please.
But as on right now I would bend her over my knees and shove my tongue up her ass followed by some fingers and I would make her cum so hard her fat jiggles, then I would throw her to the floor, mount her from behind and fuck her ass while watching the fat shockwaves, then I'd pull out, cum on her back, scoop it up with my fingers and make her eat it

upside down sucking on her ass like it was a strawberry milkshake

tell her to lose some weight.

I don't have no gf dude

wwyd?

What would do to her anons?

I would take a huge bite out of that ass. I'd cum in her butthole four times without even letting her get up. If she needs to pee she can pee the bed while I'm balls deep in her anus.

Really?

Please user.

I Wanna put my penis in that...

Would apply cream on her sun burns

Tell me what you need to do to her user.

I'd feed her bleach cunt.
I'd hit her with a car.
I'd slice her throat open and fuck the hole.
She's fat and ugly and there's a 97% chance you are too cunt.

I bet she takes it in the ass like a champ. I would fuck her and make you watch and cum in her ass and make you slurp it out and the spit it into her pussy while she was sucking the drops of cum out of the tip of my dick. Then I'd fuck her again and make her scream your name at the top of her lungs and as soon as she loses her voice I'll cum all over her

She rusting dem god tags

Why are you so upset, buddy?

I would just take your father back to your house

I bet she takes it in the ass like a champ. I would fuck her and make you watch and cum in her ass and make you slurp it out and then spit it into her mouth where we would snowball it back and fourth until it was ready to go back in her ass and if have her spit it into your mouth while I gape her and then you spit it back into her butthole, then I'd make her out on her painted and watch the warm wet sticky spit leak into her panties

LITERALLY CUCKOLD SHIT JUST LIKE THIS THREAD FUCKING GODAMNED FUCKING CHRIST WHERE DOES ALL THIS CUCK SHIT COME FROM. This is so fucking gay.