When Did Sup Forums Lose Their virginity ?

When Did Sup Forums Lose Their virginity ?

About 3 months ago, 22

at the age of 2

19 to a 16 yo

Am 46 now

16 here. I was too young. Not at all ready. Naive as all hell.

around the same time i was burying the body

I mean hey might as well kill two birds with one stone right?

23 now by the way, if it matters.

Tbd

I was 11 when I suck out and thought I knew what I was doing and had sex with a 19 year old Mexican.
Yeah I'm a little fucked up now days.

you arent wrong

15, it was alright. first time isnt the best. you need a steady girl you can practice on first.

No one will believe this but lost mine to my 9th grade teacher.
>16

i lost mine when i was 15

lost mine when i got dubs

dope, was she hot?

full video here

congratulations man

was she hot?

Lost mine at 12

Eh, 17. Cheated on me when I enlisted. Fuck the bitch

She was alright. It was the teacher that almost every guy wanted to fuck. A lot of the students liked her because she was actually pretty cool. So after we got caught and everyone found out. A lot of the kids that liked her thought I was lying about sex to get attention. Got death threats. Dropped out.
Actually regret doing it.

do you guys think sex is overrated?

hell no, but jerking off is so much better IMO

yeah. when i was a virgin my goal was to know what it feels like but now... i think sex is a little bit overrated

18 old

Here's the thing...

First time was a little awkward, took like an hour and a half, load busting was great but that's about it.
Second time was hot as fuck, came in about 45 minutes, she played a succubus for me which was probably what did it, a little dom never hurt a dude, was super big into that back then.

However, since then I've become super dominant out of the rage caused by how big of a cunt she was during the breakup.

Ive been with girls since then, bretty good, though It seems like most chicks can't give head well, or they just don't do the trick well enough as I usually have to finish myself off.

Overall, it's alright, but it seems like the longer I've gone without any sex or blojs the more I crave it.

Couple a weeks ago. Ripe age of 25. Never give up you faggots