Today im gonna tell you about my roundtrip in Turkey...

Today im gonna tell you about my roundtrip in Turkey. I am not gonna post obvious stuff like famous orthodox buildings turned mosques. I am here to tell you the story of the real Turkey and how the average Turk lives.

this is a proxy greek
he was not in turkey

Lets start with the capitol, Ankara.
Casually walking through the Ankaran old town, I felt myself reminded of the years I spent as UN volunteer in Sierra Leone during their civil war.

time to get comfy, a always getting in the mood when a neighbor is getting roasted

How are they so poor? This isn't even balkan tier

People in general prefer living in houses out of mud. This has several advantages. In Summer it remains cold inside, whilst in winter it remains again cold inside. Also, I noticed many locals form their bathroom interior directly from the mud itself.

Yeah its barely above macedonia tier,the worst of them all.

Low IQ.

Look at how stupid Turkish students are. It would be a shame to score THAT badly, right?

Classical European architecture

Run a street view here

One thing the Turks are really fanatic about is football. TÜRKIYE GELIYOR it sounds in their stadiums, meaning something like come one Turkey. Pic related is Mustafa with his family. Mustafa is the star player of the famous Istanbul club Galatasaray. As you can see, his living standard is far above of the one of his fellow compatriots. But then again, football players are paid well everywhere, aint they?

these are only for kids

>Madedonia
The creator of this would not exactly be on top of his stat

But who wants to see the charme of the real Turkey needs to take a trip to its countryside.
I had the luck to visit Marmaris during the Turkish elections. Pic related is a voting poll. After you vote the elder committee checks whether you made your cross at the right spot - and in case you didnt - throws stones at you at the local market place.

This is a classical Turkish village. It seems abandoned but in fact the inhabitants are just for a short while in Western Europe. The village shaman told me they will return soon.

But Turkey is making Skyrim real.

This is Edirne, in the European part of Turkey.
The colors, the children, the warm welcoming inhibants - it reminded me of my time as volunteer in the UN corps during the Kashmir conflict in East Pakistan. Wonderful

Normally I'd scream "rightful bulgarian clay", but in this context I'll refrain.

Why do your photos from your "roundtrip in Turkey" include stock photos from shutterstock?

Also they all come up in google when you look for "turkish ghetto".
These google guys are pretty fast with indexing images nowadays.

*the elder scrolls

>under moon and star, outlander

No, this is Skyrim, not Elder whatever.
I can't wait for Skyrim 2 to come out, my fav game.

Some of the roads in Skopje are super smooth!

I will continue tomorrow with an edition dedicated to Istanbul alone.

Tsundere OP