Why do you hate abos I wish they would all go walkabout and drop off a fucking cliff

Why do you hate abos I wish they would all go walkabout and drop off a fucking cliff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ym5N4ltSlTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hate abos because they get an easy life with massive handouts and kickbacks without having to lift a finger just because they were born black

Because they're from Australia, and Australia fucking sucks.

Says the pom or yank.... yaaaawn

ids hard to like aboriginals with racist cunts like Briggs representing them

Fucking this.

I'd rather live with the blacks then live with the FUCKING immigrants!

this
and they refuse to work, they have a sense of fucking entitlement always wanting shit for free
and a lot of them are druggos or petrol sinffers or alcoholics anyway

>link related
youtube.com/watch?v=ym5N4ltSlTk

Fuck yeah

4814 ere, hangin in Vincent with da Boongz.

Who's Briggs?

I hate those fucking immigrants!

I'm in Kelso - wanna meet.

Close our borders - fuck off were full immigrant dogs.

Not seeing how this applies to the world OP. This is Sup Forums not 4Aussiecuck

Kelsa? What yoo doin? Boongs are bad down the end of Santal drive eh?

This is why Australians are worse than Mexicans in my book. Their faggot obsession with "abboes."

you werent there man

oh sure lets all go back to talking about 'murica

> ignorance is bliss,and your a happy mother fucker.

lol fag 4879 non here

They didn't invent anything because they didn't have civilization

They didn't have civilization because they didn't have agriculture

They didn't have agriculture because Australia has shit soil and shit flora

these are my people

This time of night is our time non-Ausfag fag. If you dont like this thread, fuck off, or cry to the mods n shit it down.

Be grateful we're contained here. We could shit up ALL your threads, and you know it.

Stop looking down on us

^this
Humams developed from farms, farming animals and war. Australia had none of that before the brits came and cluster fucked it

Getting into university for free just because you're aboriginal is stupid. The fact that there's an aboriginal garden everywhere to say 'sorry' is stupid.

Maybe they wouldn't be considered doll bludgers if they didn't get so many hand outs.

B..but they fought in the great war

>dont mess with the Aussies!
>we're born shitposters
kys

go live in a stick hut on the edge of the desert faggot and / or stop whinging about the first world treats you are enjoying right this very second.

>Clusterfucked

You mean cleansed it. Though they cleary failed to complete the job.

dumb cunt

You know 'Guns, Germs and Steel' has been disproven, right?

You said it concisely. Though I like the way I said it better.

Just leave Australia and go back to wherever your ancestors once came. There you'll be treated as an immigrant and let's see how that works out for you.

>inb4 native american aren't abos

No but similar situation.

>we wuz kangs

Just deport all the immigrants

Australia is a great place otherwise

fuck off back to tumblr normie

my parents were immigrants
you can go fuck yourself cunt

You should see this

What sort? They're not all the same.

abos immigrated to australia from india / indonesia 20k years ago. they had their chance and never made much of it TBH. sticks and mud huts.

it took european know how to conquer australia.

The average Sup Forumsoid who lurks this thread lacks the intellectual capacity to comprehend that.

Most of them haven't invented or achieved shit in their live either.

>pic related

The only difference between a white trash American and an aboriginal are the white skin, the guns and the meth instead of petrol

No user. Not even mud huts.

go fuck yourself you yobbo racist cunt

He's right though. Australia really does fucking suck. Redeeming factor: hot girls. Immediate drawback: that horrifying fucking accent.

See? It's all shit, m8.

Fucking coons.
I get so fucking tired of government cunts preaching on about how we must give them this special care, they are the original owners of this land, blah blah fucking blah.
They do nothing except fight amongst themselves, drink themselves to death, and walk around harassing decent people.
Their elders bitch and moan that so many aboriginal youth are in jail, that it's all the white mans fault. Not the fact they go around beating, raping, and just general destroying anything they come across. Nah, dem whiteys took muh land! Course that's a logical fucking conclusion.
Where I live they are the absolute bottom of the barrel. My hatred of them has been drilled into me from years of them cunts asking me "ey mate, can I ab a smoke?", followed by a barrage of verbal, if not physical abuse, when I refuse.
Fuck aboriginals.
By the way, the 'stolen generation'? Surprising the majority of those taken and raised by the white man turned into decent fucking members of society.

>abos immigrated to australia from india / indonesia 20k years ago
>1606: first documented encaunter between Europeans and Australia

>400 years ago
>20,000 years ago

Recognize anything here? Probably not, you mongo.

pre 90's immigrants are ok as they didn't have enough power over us back then. Now were pussy's so I'm scared for my daughters I don't want mud in our blood.

This thread has nothing to do with America or Americans. Stop trying to crowbar that in. Back to the subject: Abbos and Australia are both terrible. Shit people. Shithole desert country. Awful accents. Awful sense of style. Rude. Ugly. Worthless.

No I will not, my flustered friend. I genuinely asked where your parents were from. Some groups helped "make" Australia. Some groups merely sponge off it.

Do clarify. My wife is an immigrant too. My kids are half "not white"... If it makes you feel better.

This picture is of Europeans but you're attaching it to your anti-Americanism. You dumb fuck.

>Surprising the majority of those taken and raised by the white man turned into decent fucking members of society.
Only one I've met was a "businessman" from Adelaide and his mentality was the same as shit-tier street abbos:
gimme stuff for free
fuck'em they're useless cunts, my parents were immigrants so I blame the english for this, they should have wiped all the fuckers out when they arrived

>horrifying fucking accent
"get fucked cunt"

there are two ways to interpret this in proper australian. only one applies in this situation

This is why americans are worse with their faggot obsession of mexicans

fair enough, i wouldnt either

my parents were skilled migrants from somewhere in eastern europe who worked and paid taxes

>documented
Are you that thick that you just destroyed your own argument? Back to school with you summer :^)

Adelaide's full of blacks - and it's safe from the immigrants that way

These clowns need to be schooled:

Australia - Where you call your mates "cunt", and your enemies "mate".

>This picture is of Europeans but you're attaching it to your anti-Americanism. You dumb fuck.

Let's see:

>American style bus
>M4 and M16 style rifles in the hands of civilians
>little girl with gun
>has guns but can't afford shirt or diapers
>US car in the back

Where in Europe is that supposed to be, spongo?

Good to hear. I know their sort - personally.

Don't get upset so easily. You know what they say about jumping to conclusions...

You are onto it

dont tell me what to do cunt im on the edge and one mario kart loss away from doing an hero
fuck yourself
and fuck all of you too

if your parents are white than that's ok. If your parents are from the middle east than you can go back to isis.

>Are you that thick that you just destroyed your own argument? Back to school with you summer :^)

So when was the earliest time Europeans had the technology and the guts to sail as far as Australia?

You're gonna an hero? Good.
Because of ME? Even better.

Stop spreading disinformation.

The aboriginal race has invented an entire 4 different types of sticks.

>bent stick
>sharp stick
>hollow stick
>clapping stick

not because of you cunt dont flatter yourself dumbshit

The fact is if you can't defend your land than you lose it. The abos lived a simple life without advancements in technology or education. The abos were an easy target. It's not like the abos actually put up much of a fight.

say what you want white people are still the most tech savvy people on the planet

PROD TO BE AUSTRALIAN

JUST FUCK OFF ALL THE POST 90'S IMOGRATS

can you even read?

user just needs some mario kart cheat codes. and probably a few billies and a good throttler to a new stick book

The typical Eurofag, so jelly of Americans.

Have a good night m8

Pic related to all Euros

Because I'm an uneducated, insular bogan and that which looks different frightens me. My fear then becomes hatred.

over 40000 years in culture and they are expected to adapt to just 200 of the gubba's society ... No wonder they are finding it hard

coz imma fuckin straya cunt. useless fuckin abo cunts should fuck off

Jealous much?

They created a culture of chillaxing that worked for 10's OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS

Were so efficient as hunter/gatherers that they had massive amounts of free time to dance and tell spooky stories.

Meanwhile you would shit yourself if you had to go camping in the outback.

The only reason they're displaced in cities now is because the government banned their culture, literally banned them from speaking their own languages in schools, and disrupted their society to the point it can no longer function.

If you were suddenly displaced into a foreign culture, say the middle of assfuck asia, do you think you'd be tolerated, that you'd suddenly fit in?

you could be an aborted foetus in a jar, and you would still know that 95% of Aboriginals are terrible

I clearly can't read. You fucking millenials talk another language. Forgive me, I'm nearly 40.

Holy shit can please copy and paste this into my meme picture folder user?

I don't hate Aboriginal people. I'm Aboriginal myself.

not riding the trains tonight?

Got a dollar for a flagon cuz?

save it my friend, it's all yours

How the fuck did you get on to Sup Forums from the computers at centrelink?

Kys saxon

Bullshit lazy excuse.
There is lots of bush tucka in a ustralia. The abbos know what to eat. Not one of them got it into their heads to plant a group of all these edible things in one place cos theyre not clever.

>Were so efficient as hunter/gatherers that they had massive amounts of free time to dance and tell spooky stories.
This is such a cute way to describe it.

Thank you for this post. I've been seeing the racist stuff for years of course, but this is probably the first time I've seen a positive/defensive post. It's nice. I stopped visiting Sup Forums a long time ago, maybe Sup Forums's changing.

Have a nice day.

>Were so efficient as hunter/gatherers that they had massive amounts of free time to dance and tell spooky stories.

that actually sounds pretty rad.

>They created a culture of chillaxing that worked for 10's OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS

so they didn't have any sort of motivation to better themselves as a culture/race? so maybe they are some of the least evolved examples of human beings on this planet.

>Were so efficient as hunter/gatherers that they had massive amounts of free time

that happens when you're surrounded by walking food with very little to compete with in regards to predation.

>The only reason they're displaced in cities now is because the government banned their culture

or maybe because they are in constant poverty because they are pretty much terrible at everything?

>If you were suddenly displaced into a foreign culture, say the middle of assfuck asia, do you think you'd be tolerated, that you'd suddenly fit in?

so integration would never work and we should wipe them out?

your words not mine.

You seem to be mad that a white man stole "your" land. To bad you couldnt fight hard enough to defend it. Pussy.

Exactly

Also had enough free time to tag cave walls. did they have any drugs?

No, I actually am Aboriginal. I'm fully aware that posting it will upset people here, so I guess it's technically bait? But it's the truth.

Considering how hard alcohol has fucked them, I'd assume no

>49 No.683076846▶
>
>Fuck yeah
>.683077169▶
>
EBOLA CAME FROM A FRUIT!