micro torrent
vuze
qBittorrent
Deluge

Personally I prefer Vuze or micro torrent

BitLord or Utorrent

Vuze or Utorrent

Deluge or Transmission
Not sure if Transmission for Windows is released yet.

tixati on win
deluge on linux

Been using Vuze for years now. Do recommend.

Cheers.

utorrent, make sure you search you get the old pre-add version.

BitTorrent

Or just disable them in preferences.

you ought to be careful using legacy software.

Use the current version, and disable in preferences. yt that shit.

You can disable the constant adware in utorrent by blocking the permissions of the seperate program utorrent uses to deliver it. Videos all over youtube on how to do it.

Dont listen to this troll

they all the same none is better or worse all accomplish the same goal, that's like asking for the smartest guy in a car full or retards, general all the same

limewire

Stuff like Vuze or µtorrent are bloated shit full of ads and useless features. Deluge is ad- and bloat free and "just werks".

Transmission

lol you know that only gets shoved on if you don't customize the installation and you do what every stupid cuck does and hit yes until it installs like a autistic jelly roll

this and Ktorrent

Are you all retarded?

There is only one original: Bittorrent
The rest are copies.

>implying I can't read
At least there is no crapware bundled along with the Deluge install

I'm implying you can't read considering you use something as a argument that the installation asks you if its ok so I'm also implying now since u used that in a argument you were one of the stupid cucks that actually did it. otherwise you wouldn't give a shit, you stupid autistic jell roll

Deluge on Windows AND linux.

i heard utorrent mines bitcoins

You can also not install this crap and use a better client.

please do some fucking research before you sput out nonsense

qBittorrent. Lightweight and fast. Never looked back.

better is personal opinion nothing is really better, sorry you can't take the 2.5 seconds to read and click no in a section of the installation rather then be a retarded cuck

I like touches built in client. Works well and can use torch as a semi-upgraded chrome

You do like to use a lot of bad words :DD
That makes you so much more credible

I find tixati to be a completely fine program with every setting feature I need. It gives pretty good statistics, and I have no real complaints. The only thing that could be made better is if the completion bar went to the hundredth of a percent. When you're DLing a 300GB torrent there is a huge different between 68% and 69%

yourmom

I have no idea what that means. Is it something good?