Guys I did it, I finally lost my virginity. I'm no longer stuck here for the rest of my life with you beta faggots...

Guys I did it, I finally lost my virginity. I'm no longer stuck here for the rest of my life with you beta faggots. Hopefully, one day, you guys can join me. Until then, go fuck yourselves!

so that's why ur mum never called me back last night....

Ok

Ramirez, you will be back. I've never even visited this sight as a virgin

You were raped OP. Shouldn't celebrate. Being raped by a faggot doesn't count

It's not rape if I like it

True

A good number of the people on this site ain't virgins
But hey, you finally joined the ranks
How long did you last? 2 minutes?

And it was with a real girl too! We're even in a relationship. Shit is serious yo.

>loses virginity
>takes out phone
>posts on Sup Forums
>still a virgin

The fuck do you want me to do? Time myself with a stop watch? Gtfo faggot

>>"real girl"
>>implying girls are real

This is the best post I read all night! lmao

Ooooh, SOMEBODY'S bitter. I'm gonna guess and say it was an even half-minute with that response.

>get laid and enjoy it

>time yourself with a stopwatch to show virgins on /b to show much of a faggot you are for needing the approval of an unobtainable and pointless numerical number

pick one

I'm actually gonna further revise... I think you came before even getting it in. Like, as soon as she touched your dick, you came and started farting.

tl;dr OP is and will forever be a faggot

True

You're not going anywhere, lol. You know you're going to have decades worth of time to kill while waiting for your second one.

Say watch you want, I all I hear is the jealous envy of a thousand betavirginfags on my thread

Is your asshole okay?

Nice dub dubs OP

You are still a faggot though

Yet here you are

Perfectly fine thank you

Not as much of a faggot as you though :^)

Hey, I had that pic on my computer and have been an OP before

>not becoming a wizard

2 options.

A) you're lying.

B) you're the type of guy who starts a thread on Sup Forums to brag about losing your virginity and getting into a relationship.

A is self explanatory, and better for your sake IMHO.

B means you're a sad human being, who is helplessly lost in any social setting. You are not a catch, and your girlfriend will leave you when she realizes who she is really with.

I hope you're a troll, i really do dude.

If you think about it, there's a good chance that your faggot ass came before I did. I lost my virginity at 20, chances are, you lost yours at an earlier age. So technically you are the bigger faggot for cumming before I did!

This user must be a scholar of great magnitude. The words of wisdom are timeless

Samefag

Thank you fellow user, I appreciate the kind words.
:)

I lost my virginity 13 years ago and look. Hello. I'm here. Hello. You're here. Hello.

farm animals do not count OP
nor do blow up dolls

Was your sister awake when you attacked and raped her or did you drug her and fuck her in her sleep?

Lost mine over a year ago, how does it feel to be a virgin OP?

No I fucked her in the pussy

You're 76?

right in the pussy?