cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=vintage shampoo bottles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the thread must live on fucking 30 cringe post duder has arrived nr 1

lets do this shithe 2

cant do this alone

help a wigger out 4

I have seen this so many times, but never the rest of the conversation. Does it even exist?

Damn I hate this shit, you never get to see what happened with the rest of the convo so I'm here with blue balls just wondering what she said next and what/if he responded

All three posts are cringey

This is awesome, I'd love to see more of these losers

White knight and Indian cringe classic

I'll try to find some more hedgehog cancer 13

4U9525 14

this is ironic

16 bringing in some oc for you greasy neckbeards

Oh god

18 some more scenekids oc

There are few things sadder than watching someone have a public argument against an imaginary adversary.

this fucking hurt

20 poot is a fucking legend

Cans and Gatorade bottle look like they're from like 1985 how old is this picture?

>Trip

HERO OF THE FUCKING DAY

what is going on

21 Rage.

tyler oakley rap album coming soon 22

24 what is a thread without york

Jesus Christ I hate niggers.

Are scene kids actually still a thing? I thought that was like a 2009 fashion.

26 york?

this probably was taken in 2009

Yes I'm dating one of them right now because im a degenerate 27

Everyone does

I have a genuine question here : feel free to take it personally but ffs, not even ironic
Why do americans take those pics ? Or post them online for that matter ? What is supposed to be the point ?
The freedom from shame of those kids is both amazing and terrifying...

29 almost there

I feel so old because I remember when all drinks came in glass bottles. Shampoo used to be in glass bottle too, think about that.

30 there i fucking did it

Ok, I lost.

>pc is carp

Simple , they're obvlivious to the fact that they look cringy.

OPPA COINBOY STYLE

American public school faggot teacher tell you that you're beautiful no matter what and whatever you're intoi is something to be proud of. You need strong parents to step up and help guide you out of these shameful paths. Unfortunately good parents are rare and only kids with a strong emotional intelligence will see the truth.

Shampoo was never in glass bottles you idiot...
>People used to use soap

straight alpha

I don't understand it myself. It's definitely a generational thing. I got pretty obsessed with anime at around the same age so I can't fault them for being this cringy, but I remember going to pretty great lengths to make sure people didn't know what kind of cringy shit I was into and usually tried to act as normal as I could in public. Even just buying stuff at stores and having the cashier see what I was buying made me nervous. I never would have been crazy enough to pose in a pic like that and release it on the internet for fuck's sake.

It's sad with the 20 year old.
Nit that cribgy tbh

I'm sure we're all oblivious to tons of shit
>We still don't take pictures of it.
That makes sense and it's terrifying....
>I sort of sleep OK at night knowing the west can count on the US
>When i see the shit/hashtags you come up with, i don't sleep so well.
Good luck to us all anyway. I hope those kids will grow up to be somewhat useful and educated.

is that legit?

The best is Larry the party animal. Probably got that name by being the only one there to have ever actually have gone to a party that didn't involve pass the parcel.

in what universe is this not alpha?

>Fat southern Adam Sandler
Keked

yeh, right ? I don't mind what kids do, it'll always look weird, but, ffs a bit of shame wouldn't be missed.

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=vintage shampoo bottles

Hmm?

He felt bad you fuckwit

are these targaryens?

I'd fuck (reverse) cowgirl Lisa

he may have a change if he makes one of these bitches laugh

Burned toast

legend... not cringe...

Thank fuck I didn't have a camera I would of done loads of cringy shit like this when I was a kid. I think I have autism and it was just a lot more advanced when I was a kid.

if he got a new profile pic a haircut some new clothes and looked less greasy , sure

"Chus mera lauda bhadua madarchod" means "suck my dick, pimp motherfucker'. I'm Indian.

certainly not cringe
I'm trying to turn this into an alpha thread

Thanks based fajeet

i'm a bit scared of this

real rebels...

youre welcome

true madmen

ABSOLUTE MAD MEN!!

What's funny bout this is that I have gotten a nose bleed while giving my woman oral

ffs fuck my curiosity

wtf?

dat buldge

How has he not been punched?

Btw they're siblings. That being said, I would totally cosplay with that chick, damn. Please post the Shinji & Asuka pic if u have

did she come 7 times?

Meh, that little beta is doing the best with what he has.

nice dubs

>flabby

Are you implying you were a kid in the 40's ?

Oooh siblings. Yea that's cringe.

I still kinda feel bad for the little guy, but he looks like he could be one of those pretentious douchey nerds so fuck it.

Because nobody fucks with a man in boots,