Whats the latest with garry? He killed himself yet?

Whats the latest with garry? He killed himself yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/2iacqrzr31sz7c3/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

which threads were you here on?

I had to leave after thread 8 or 9

What happened after some user contacted mom/sister on FB? I missed it after that. Any response from them? From his friends? Did he post here himself?

He pretended that everything was a fake and that his accound was hacked.

And they believed him?

his kik account was hacked?

he seems to have removed his badoo account too
did we succeed in finding out where he worked?

yeah some people here were arguing that kik screenshots were photoshopped.

wasnt that on his FB profile already? He was a teacher at a uni or something?

Nah he didn't get hacked, nobody from his family accepted the random friend requests so no one saw the pictures. Just a few friends accepted it and saw it.

Their reaction?

The only way it could have been fake is if the original OP had pics of Gary with a dildo and a sharpie in his ass.

those ods don't seem very likely
the guy clearly was a dirtbag

There was only a reaction of one person, she believed it but said she wouldn't tell anyone from Gary's family so user who contacted her could continue his "investigation"

Fucking licked it too

>continue his "investigation"
kek.

So pretty much noone outside of Sup Forums saw those pics?

Yeah we really should continue with this

And that was it?

Yeah I wanna know what happened after that but it looks like nothing happened really.

I forgot to save the pictures of the person who reacted

How? FB family/friends didn't respond.

What a shame

Maybe if Gary accepts someones friend request we can leave the pictures on his timeline

Gary did 911 confirmed

Yeah I was gonna say this. I don't use facebook. So you have to be a friend to post on someone else's profile? Why don't we create a FB profile as a nice looking chick and send him a friend request?

ITT: newfags that don't know how to spoof a text convo and have been baited into someones personal army.
Questions for you faggots: besides some screencaps, what proof is there that this guy is a pedo? what makes you so sure that someone didn't phish these pictures from him without the pedo angle, and is now trying to make him look like something he's not?

2407 dropbox.com/s/2iacqrzr31sz7c3/Sup Forums.zip?dl=1

Even without the screencaps, the pictures of Gary are good enough to show his friends and family

was that Betty Roe Mitchell really confirmed as is wife?

if you're sending photos of you sucking a shit stained sharpie, even if it's not to a 15 year old, you're stupid enough to get exposed.

yeah man he was just a regular guy sticking shit up his ass and posting pics of it

nothing out of the ordinary

for what purpose? because you want to be part of some random anons personal army? what reason is there to destroy this poor saps life?

like we ever needed a reason to ruin someones life

none of the pics with assplay show his face. you guys are being played...

Sup Forums is not your personal army, faggot.
the only thing lulzy about this is how you white knight faggots are jumping because they told you to...

they were videos and there are screencaps of him putting sharpie in his ass and him sucking the sharpie of the same video

and

feel free to post the videos.

>he staged it all for the lulz
damage control

>for what purpose
For the lulz of course. How new are you

ahhh okk, he was joking!? hahahaha. He's fucked now.

HE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETY HE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETYHE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETYHE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETYHE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETYHE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETYHE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETYHE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETYHE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETYHE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETYHE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETYHE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETY HE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETYHE IS THE HERO OF WHITE SOCIETY

dubs, speaking the truth

I'm more concerned over the faggot user that wanted to see him do this shit

i won't lie, watching you retards get roped into someones personal army so easily is kinda lulzy,
also, i'm 12 and what is this?
also, cocks.

Get on my level bitch

is this bait?
i made that screencap, it's fake.
took me over 9000 hours in mspaint...

reported for underage

What's the story behind this guy?

an user baited him pretending to be a 15 year old gril and had him put shit in his ass and post pics of it

See

the only proof you have of that is screencaps.
man, those are soooo hard to fake. must be true, rite guise?

So what's your point of view? Someone took pics of himself with the sharpie in ass to mouth, then took pics of gary playing with his dick, combined all that, faked kik chats to make it look like gary was talking to a 15 year old girl, just for revenge?

The pics are genuine, the text isnt. Gary is married but homosexual, got catfished by someone pretending to be a gay dude. The catfisher wants more lulz so fakes text to make Gary look a pedo, result multiple threads about it.

quite possibly.
are you implying that faking any of this is some next level wizard shit?
revenge is a powerful motivator, people have gone to much greater lengths than this for revenge.

>faking any of this is some next level wizard shit
No. Texts could be faked, I don't think the pics are faked though. Has he denied having the photos or talking to an underage?

Someone claiming to be his daughter has said he didnt talk to underage, but he was bisexual, and his family was aware of his 'problems'

Texan here

just drove by his house, and there was 4 police cars outside his house, when I just checked. Will update ya

pics or didint hhan

pic or gtfo

very few of the pics available show his face, easily faked.
the pics that do show his face could have been phished without the pedo angle and then repurposed.
and to be honest, the pics that do show his face aren't out of the realm of convincing photoshop.

like this pic here. look at the line where the neck meets the body. looks odd to me, i dunno.

how about the dog pic? So after an user here said ask for a photo of his dog, the hacker found a photo of his dog and shopped it in to the convo?

refer to my post here: i could have taken any of the photos in this thread and stuck em in that fake convo. too fuckin easy.

The photo of his dog was taken from his Facebook, which is public for everyone to see

also, how do you know that the user that asked for a photo of the dog wasn't the OP? seems awfully convenient that they asked for a photo of the dog, yes?

anoyone got a link to his facebook?

good point, but if you read the original thread, an user asked for 'a picture with him AND the dog', OP didnt actually deliver.

yeah, i missed the original thread. the first one i saw was yesterday morning.
personally, i don't care if you guys wanna fuck with this sap for the lulz. that's fine. just be wary of getting roped in to random anons drama.
the "not your personal army" thing goes back a long long way. and there's good reason for it, in my opinion.

gary for president

I personally wonder if that femanon who had a sugar daddy for 500 dollars and then found out he was married, turns out to be this guy. she wanted to do something to him, we all said no walk away

Way to get played guys

C'mon having pictures of him with sharpie in pooper and sucking it is reason enough

big difference with being pedo and being bi

the pictures of the sharpie in the pooper could have been OP's ass for all we know.
and the pictures could have happened in a different order if they're actually gary. he could have put it in his mouth first to lube it up, and then stuck it in his ass.

He doesn't have a daughter named sandra

What?

check

Person claiming to be his daughter isn't actually his daughter so I tend not to believe the bisexual story

how do you know it wasn't his daughter?

For what? screencaps are childs play. there are at least 100 websites and apps devoted to faking them. are you an actual retard?

She said her name was Sandra, which is the name of his acquaintance, but not any of his family members as far as I can see

That's not proof he doesnt have a daughter called Sandra. But regardless, the 'bisexual' thing seems a very plausible theory.

the fuck is goin on here

we're discussing if gary is a real pedo or a pretend pedo. We got this, go to bed.

GARY 2016
A
R
Y

Been here since thread 1 but not much happened even when we found a lot of info about him

Sad thing is we didn't do shit and now all of you faggots don't even know what you're talking about.. And it's Gary not garry u retard

exactly, last thread I was in was about 9th thread, where his friends started posting about knowing about his "issues" (as in they knew he was a pedo), but wanting people to stop, as he was already seeking help or smth, while he claimed his facebook had been hacked. Was expecting more to happen since then, when I checked this thread out earlier