What does Sup Forums think of this guy

what does Sup Forums think of this guy....

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/2iacqrzr31sz7c3/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Britfag bitching nigger

One of the best out there now

Brilliant hate preacher

Love him

yea,he has me it fucking stitches

Love him a bit more than The Amazing Atheist, who is just getting annoying now.

yea i agree,i feel the same way with cult of dusty..

do you watch darkmatter2525?

He lays out every video like he has amazing points and then has bullshit. Pretty annoying to be honest.

Grade? Is that you?

yea mate.........

It's your opinion dude. I think he does have good points

One of my favourites

Used to like him, but if you think about it, all he does is cry about unimportant shit

H3h3 ethan is best

His alphabet video left me in stitches. But WTF was that drama vid about

agreed,he went off the rails with that one...

damn,this makes me want to go watch some grade vids now...

>GradeAUnderA
>Amazing Athiest
>Darkmatter

What is Sup Forums full of 13-year-olds?
Oh wait, nevermind.

It reminds me of Homsar

for kids

8208 dropbox.com/s/2iacqrzr31sz7c3/Sup Forums.zip?dl=1

your an edgy fucker aren't you....

His alphabet video, and the one on using big words to sound smart, are fucking brilliant.

the celebrity baby names one was funny as hell too...

>your an edgy fucker
Surely these are the edgy channels, and me not liking them makes me a normie.

GradeAUnderA has never made any content that I thought was thought-provoking or laughed at.

While I think religion causes a lot of problems, militant atheists are in-general just being assholes to people who believe in a god. That's not even going into all the retarded shit the Amazing Atheist does.

just another fucking powerpoint shoutcaster with as much interesting to say as all the rest of them. How are all you retards so in love with this guy?

Because he shouts things in an accent so he must be funny. /s

I think he's funny as shit. I am concerned though. His voice sounds like he might possibly be a nigger. He's probably not, but I can't shake that feeling.

He complained about pranksters putting ham on people 's shoulders because it might be against the person's religion to touch ham.

total fag

Yeah I think he's great. One of the only youtube channels I'm subscribed to right now. Really funny and a pretty smart guy.

I'm a bit sick of his videos where he complains about other youtubers though. Just makes him come across as a dick.

Like really though, a video where he says not to listen to other people who are calling him an idiot? Sure, those people are literal retards, but you'd also have to be a retard to care about what they say.

just a hatin ass nigga tryna grind on youtube. aint nuthin wrong makin reaction videos

Time to make money off your hard work lol

he is great
he hates trump
he is a asian
most likely indian or pakistani
has good points for discussion
exposes fake faggot youtubers and etc.
most likely a cool guy to chill with

go
back
to
the r
reddit
>/s
>le

It's a fine line, I'd prefer not to put it, but you have to account for the retards who think I'm for real.

He used to have good points and work well, but after his latest video, he's crumbled.

Mostly shit Ad Hominem attacks with very few arguments of substance, and he has not responded well to the backlash at all, deleting critical comments on his video and calling the criticism unfair.

His accent is fucking infuriating and he makes some shitty points. He totally over reacts to random bullshit that doesn't matter. I don't like him. "British"

>being assholes to people who believe in a god
>religionfags claim moral superiority over me on the basis of their blind faith in a book of fairytales

There's nothing wrong with being an asshole to someone with asshole views. You get what you give.

Maybe vocal, conservative religious people, but a lot of modern religious people use it to find some meaning in life - no one's actually attacking you.

Apart from maybe Muslims, but they are much more extreme than the other religions these people hate on.

At least when Vegan Gains went after Muslims Grade pointed out this taboo bullshit where everyone is afraid to attack Muslims

I mean, people are afraid to attack Muslims because they have a bunch of priors of killing people who don't treat them with reverence. It's probably the one religion I am okay with people being openly against.