I've been hopelessly depressed for months now and everything I've tried to get me out of this slump hasn't worked and...

I've been hopelessly depressed for months now and everything I've tried to get me out of this slump hasn't worked and any tips would be great.
ITT : depression

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Zt3rRGUP3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

An hero bro

lol

Start working out regularly. Walking, running, body weight, does not matter, for thirty minutes every other day. Exercise has been proven to help treat depression.

Sit down once a week and list out things in your life that stress you. Then list out things you can do to change them, then actually start trying to change them.

Ta da, in a few months/years you will not be depressed depending on how fucked you are right now.

Remember, not being depressed does not mean you can't ever be sad.

Go for a jog right now. There you will see something

Figure out what u would consider a 'dream job' & go about doing that in ur spare time. If that's not feasible get out, or try drugs. Either pot or alcohol just enough to get over the social anxiety. Then go outside. It's hard to give general tips when your situation is so generic. Like, do u live in a large city? Do u have a yard? Male/female, age, orientation, etc. Do u play music at all?

Its my friends, they act like they're fucking animals. They have no respect for anyone and I just realizing that now, but if I cut them out of my life then im all alone

Do heaps of drugs, and the social circle I have seems to care about nothing but themselves

Feeling suicidal? Use drugs to make you feel better.....oh the high is gone and your life still sucks? Better use more drugs. And get better drugs once those stop working.

Fucking genius.

Sorry didn't read you whole post, I live alone after my parents died. I live by myself and I do create music but I don't turn girls on because I can't help but write depressing songs

Go see dr and tell white coat u sad and get put in secure unit for a few months - u make crazy friends, meet hot nurses and get life on track

Best answer

start going to the gym

try shrooms

Welcome to enlightenment. The majority of people suck and you have to get lucky or dig through dozens of people before finding someone deserving to be called friend.

Every 'friend' I knew until age 20 stole from me, so I stopped trying to make friends. 4 years later and I wanted to kill people for making eye contact or saying hello.

Don't cut yourself off. Just know people are shit and while making friends you are going to get betrayed, but you can't find the good people without getting hurt. That's what makes real friends so great.

If u in Straaya and end up in secure unit, when u get released u get so much support to live in the community only fuckhead methmouth druggie faggots manage to fuck their lives up after a stay

your friends are fuckwits and its your fault for hanging with the fuckwit crowd. Go and find some better friends but once u let the fuckwits in u never get rid of em til they or u die

What did they do? Steal your +1Sword of Faggotry card in dungeons and dragons?

This will cheer you up, youtu.be/1Zt3rRGUP3Y

What do you mean sir? I do live in Brisbane

Improve your life? No, seriously now, without trying to sound edgy, listen to some DSBM.

Once you have been in the unit they like to make sure u don't end back there so they provide u with as much help as possible to keep you from relapsing and living a normal life free of crippling sads

Smoke pot and smoke pot with friends. Expand your social boundaries using pot- trust me it works.

I may have looked up the wrong thing... But all I found was really shitty music... Is it shitty music or is it not that?

Nope that's it

Or it will bring out latent psychoses

Tell me about it, I think I have some kind of mental disorder, I jump from depressed and blue to optimistic with high self esteem day by day with no real reason. Though lately I met the most amazing girl but it's not going to work out so the Shitty feelings are winning.

Make a tulpa.

OP i went through something similar (probs worse) than you. I decided to cut everybody out, and i mean everybody, that was a few months ago. I'm fine i just been working on myself, doing what i want, making myself better, making myself happy. If you wanna talk let me know cos i reckon i can probs help

Did you try to cheer up?

me too user.

Bought some crystal MDMA, gonna see if I can use that for a contemplative night to sort shit out.

Never tried it before however my friend really sorted some things out with himself after rolling at home alone one night so thought i'd give it a go, at least I'll take a short break from smoking an 8th of weed a day, not tonnes I know but it passes the time.

Try something new user, might get that tingle in your balls back.

Become a hero.

go easy on md, you can always take more, never less. You'll just enjoy everything, if i were you, don't do it alone, if you're gonna take MDMA to sit there and think about shitty stuff, you'll get trapped in that head space and itll be amplified by the MDMA.

Either bring a friend to roll with you, and you can tell each other how much you love each other and you can have a MDMA bonding session and become closer friends, you'll probably work out your problems along the way too

OP here, I won't lie and say that all of this has helped but if I can help you guys then maybe this all wasn't for nothing. I'm 23 and I earn right about $200,000 a year, my parents died in my mid teens and I feel like all of my friends are fakes. This sounds over used as shit but money will not make you happy... Just makes you rich and depressed

What's your diet like?

Ok, thank you, that certainly makes sense however I am not an overly critical person of myself, I am quite calm and logical about things, it's more depression due to the shiity state of the world and human beings, been gnawing for years and obviously some personal life stuff everyone has a bit of.

I would like to think I could steer my thinking and make use of the roll as a tool but then again I have no experience with the substance so for all I know I may not be able to control bowel movements never mind my own thought patterns

Thanks for the advice user.

let me help you. I moved to a town, got a girlfriend, got a group of friends, my gf cheated on me with my best friend, and all my friends went with them, but you can be anybody you want to be. Your friends probably are fakes, don't get rid of them, just know that. Go do something, I know you probably have an empty feeling, like doing anything makes no difference, but it does

if you've got money you've one upped a lot of people here. Never forget that everybody needs money, whatever shit you got going on now, there's somebody going through the same without the fat stack of cash to wipe tears

Bacon eggs steak kimchi and other essential food groups + all vegetables

i've taken it a lot, too many times, i stopped a time ago

Don't take it with any expectations that's gonna ruin it, because it won't be what you expect it to be, and therefore you think you wont enjoy it.

OPEN MINDEDNESS

you don't sound like an idiot, MDMA can most certainly be used as a tool, you'll behave normally, anything you do that will be weird ie : eye movements, gurning, you probably won't pick up on yourself, you're gonna take ages to come up so be careful of that, it took me like 2 hours to come up and 2 bombs hit me at once and i went into AFK mode

you'll feel better after it but you have to change your way of thinking, not the world

Go watch the civil war

Grow a pair