>had a child, she's 1 year old
>last night, gf gets home late, been to a party
>stoned off her head
>"hey user, I just spent $200 on weed"
>I flip my shit and absolutely rek her shit
>you should spend money on our child not your bullshit drugs
>flush rest of her weed, make her drink 10 cups of water to purge body
>wake up this morning, find gf hung herself in front room

What do Sup Forums? I already called ambulance.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/2iacqrzr31sz7c3/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good job.

Ya did good, user. Ya did good.

what kind of business man are you. you could have sold the weed for more, so you wouldnt loose the money

Fake story is gay

I try me best, just was trying to be a good parent is all

8532 dropbox.com/s/2iacqrzr31sz7c3/Sup Forums.zip?dl=1

Pics or it didn't happen

Breakers yard. I sell scrap metal and used car parts

timestamp corpse

What do you mean, what do? Your girlfriend committed suicide. They have no proof you did it so your golden

Flush 200$ worth of weed? Fgt level over 9000. Give that shit away.

In the words of Ramsay Bolton: Don't waste good meat, cut her up and feed her to the dogs/kids.

I guess. Serves her right for getting high. I said weed was dangerous.

Why did you flush the weed bitch?

Was actually thinking I might do this. Her parents are coming over for dinner tomorrow, I wonder if they fancy a casserole

I was pissed off at the time. Wasn't thinking clearly.

Fuck she was weak....

You're a morron for dumping the weed when you could have sold it back. But whatever.

Pbbly not the reason she killed herself though, bet if she had a toe broken same shit would have happen. Just go on with your life b/ro

pics or didn't happen

bait?

And you flushed the weed?

>flushing away 200$ worth of weed
You fuckin cuck

You mean snow... Bastard

Hang with her boi

Give me a break mate, I only did it cos I cared about the bitch

>make her drink 10 cups of water to purge body
dumbfuck. This does nothing

you sound like a cunt, weed is a mild drug you are overreacting.

it wont affect the kid too much, there are cannibinoids in breastmilk for fuck sake.

I know it won't affect the kid much, but that $200 was all we had to buy food and baby stuff with for the month.

and you flushed it away

Beta B8 thread

Hang yourself next to her on livestream

hang the baby make it look like it was prolicide,

>then smoke dat weed

It's depressing to think of young people starting families because they're almost never ready. They also don't have the patience to wait for the right partner or to wait until financial situations are ideal so that if they do end up with a kid its mostly just an accident. Now apply the notion of a stereotypical person -- the most average person you can think of -- and imagine how careless they are in bringing a new life into this world.

It almost seems to me that people are more prepared when they decide to buy a puppy than they are when they decide to become parents. This just serves to propagate a cycle of depressive, poor, and shitty people who are barely equip to navigate their own lives let alone help Shepard another. And that's what comes to mind when I read OPs post. He's struggling to be a good farther but he already fucked up by having a kid with a complete moron.

Lost