How the fuck am I supposed to quit a 3 year long benzo use...

How the fuck am I supposed to quit a 3 year long benzo use? The withdrawals are literally hell and tapering off is the hardest thing I have ever tried.

What could help me Sup Forums?

kill yourself

its not even trying anymore

why are you mad user?

Start take less and less as in 3/4 a pill 1/2,1/4 etc also smoke weed

use other meds at lower dose and then taper off those or use caffeine, nicotine alcohol, 5htp and green tea, exercise etc.

literally weed and sex are the only things that make my withdrawals go away for some time

can't really use alcohol. the next day I'm in hell. Anxiety is like x100. I think it's a cross-tolerant

If you're having withdrawals, just go out and run. Just fucking run for as long as your body will let you. The workout will improve your mood, etc. And then after you get back home, smoke weed, eat, then pass out.

Kratom

Alcohool might kill you, not such a good idea indeed

I got off a five year benzo habit in April. I tapered since November of last year. Once you get down to .25mg every two days you are ready to step off. It takes months. It's all mental bro your brain is re booting. Flexoral cyclobenziprine helps a lot!

Go cold turkey and let the withdrawal kill you you junkie piece of shit

Alcohol will make it worse. What benzo are you on? Valium is best for tapering or ideally phenobarbital. I did it with clonazapam. Eliminate night doses the earlier in the day you take them the better.

I take flunitrazepam, which has a pretty long duration

i quit both a amphetamine and benzo and subutex habit with alot of alcohol. u can do it OP!

I take flunitrazepam and I take 0.5mg every 5 days. (I used to take 6-7mg's a day). I have tapered my 0.5mg from every day, to 2 days, 3 days etc. Is that a good way?

you mean that alcohol actually helped or that you just used it while you quit these?

If you end up running out the withdrawals can kill you, you'll need to be hospitalized if you run out before you get delirious.

Muscle relaxer will help. Don't drink. Start off by taking one pill every morning. Don't re dose no matter what. Do this for a month or once you feel kind of normal. Then go to 3/4 in the morning. Do this for a month...go slow

I do this is this shit any good?

it was not an easy ride. i had been going for about 10 years. in the beggning i just drank until i passed out. and then it got better after a while, then i just stopped drinking. and that was a whole diffrent process, jesus christ. set your mind to it, and just do it

Weed and walks around the block and blueberry pancakes

Best advice backed by trips.

You are pretty much ready to com off completely if you can go 2 days with out it. Taking more any later I just keeping you w/d symptoms around.

Head to /r/Nootropics for help. Extremely well informed community

i still get w/d symps even on the 5th day. Last week I took my 0.5mg one day later than usual and I got fever (no other flu symptoms)

trips and all, but i disagre, if you have been going on pills for a long time, and want to get away from the anxiety smoking weed is not very good i think. your brain is all fucked bc of the pills so you can not really have a good high, but thats just my opinion

i've been 3.5 years on benzos, trying to taper off now, and weed is one of the few things that make me feel good

allright, it didnt work for me, but hey each user for himself, hope you are doing better.