Would you die for your country?

Would you die for your country?

Yes, I would die for my country
I would die for other countries too
Heck, I would probably die for no reason. Like, killing myself. Just to avoid the suffering.

There have been to many family members of mine who have died for this country. But if it's necessary, I'd do the same.

Maybe, but only if it would be not p*tin's Russia.

My family is my country. How someone could fight for unknown people with his own will, not getting paid?

fucking k*rds

i would

for this shithole? no

No. I would kill, maim and destroy for it though.

For the queen? yes
For the leafy villages and waitrose towns? yes
For Londonistan , the entitled wogs, the BBC and statists? NO

>Would you die for your country?
I'm Irish. If my country was threatened yes, absolutely.
I'd defend Britain too if it came to it. Even though they're a bunch of cunts and they're kinda fucked already.

>I would die for an abstract concept

Not for Chinada in its current state.

lol no

Probably yes, although its many problems I still love my land

Feel like this question is a bit warped though. Most of the ones higher up have active threats to an invasion of their country so they'd perceive war as a defense of their homeland whereas the ones towards the bottom have mostly been invading others with wars like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. If Britain got invaded Im sure most of the population would be more than willing to fight whereas if it was another foreign intervention the country wouldn't want a war at all

Yes, but not for another (ie. would volunteer for WWII but not Vietnam, Iraq, etc.)

A зa кaкyю? У мeня coвeтcкaя эpa кaк-тo тoлькo co cмepтью oт HКBД-шникoв accoцииpyeтcя, a импepия c 25 гoдaми cлyжбы и cмepтью в oчepeднoй вoйнe co Швeциeй/Typциeй/etc

Would you die for Sup Forums though

That poem is about Canadians fighting in ww1. They were certainly not fighting for their country.

"Remember, no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his." - George Patton

Yes they were in a way, If Britain lost then who would be next but the rest of Britain?
But we werent fighting for our country in the first place, we were fighting for France and Belgium, so i suppose they werent either.

My country is a meme, so no

No

No but I would die to see my country destroyed.

No, but I'd go out of my way to make life miserable to its enemies.

I'd die for my country, I will endure all suffering and pain Satan has to offer for my country, I love my country.