If you like big bang theory, you're stupid. Watch this without the laugh tracks, it's a stupid fucking show

If you like big bang theory, you're stupid. Watch this without the laugh tracks, it's a stupid fucking show.

big bang theory without laugh track:
youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3beaj8_people-like-us-s01e05-the-photographer_fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agreed xD noob show xD

Well done OP. You ruined it for me. What should I see instead?

dubbs and ill start the series you recommend me right fucking now

How i met your mother is even worse.

It is a stupid show, but obviously the timing will be off if you just remove the laughs. You need to recut it to be fair.

old but gold

dailymotion.com/video/x3beaj8_people-like-us-s01e05-the-photographer_fun

this is correct there is a recut one somewhere for timing and it just comes off as that acward xmas where your reletives are being passive agressive

Of course it's stupid, fag. Its entertainment for masses.

Gf adores that show.
I can't fucking stand it.

show him the video

tbbt is a shit show BECAUSE of the laughing tracks. it would be ok without them. in fact, every single sitcom would be 100% better without them. it's the comedy equivalent of sudden loud bangs or jumpscares in horror.

Then again my gf is dumb as fuck, so.

Why do you care what others watch?

Do you have Autism?

What laugh track?

Friends was shot in front of live audience. Most of the laughs were original. Although during post production, they modify the laughs accordingly so that it would not affect the next dialogues of the actors.

A combination was used during the taping of SEINFELD. Jerry's apartment and the restaurant were studio set and usually filmed in front of a live audience when possible. However, most of the show used a laugh track.

Sup Forums usually full of idiots, but sometimes it's jam packed.

Other non-laugh track sitcoms in the U.S. are as follows:

30 Rock
Arrested Development
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Community
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Entourage
Even Stevens
The Goldbergs
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Kirby Buckets
Lizzie McGuire
The Middle
The Mindy Project
Modern Family
New Girl
Parker Lewis Can't Lose
Parks and Recreation
Real Husbands of Hollywood
Sex and the City
Scrubs
Shasta McNasty
Veep
Zeke and Luther
Zoey 101

The best TV show in the world "friends" was taped in front of a live studio audience. Current shows like The Big Bang Theory, Mom, Mike and Molly, The Odd Couple 2015, 2 broke girls, Hot in Cleveland, Two and a half men, Mrs Browns Boy's and many more are all taped in front of live studio audiences.

The hatred on here for TBBT is really uncalled for and frankly also a little unhealthy.

It would be one thing to simply not find it funny and just leave it at that. It's just not your cup of tea. That's fine. But there are way too many people who take it further than that. They make it into something far bigger, and they seemingly let it shape their entire worldview. These immature and delusional angry children who feel the need to lash out and vent about the world in every TBBT thread. These haters act as if enjoying this show actually makes you a genuinely stupid person, and that since a lot of people watch and like the show, all those people must be idiots. And that they are somehow superior to all these people for not liking it. Not only is this idea extremely pretentious, its just plain not true. I mean, surely thinking that everyone is an idiot but you must make you feel pretty isolated and angry and sad, unless you're just a Sheldon type who thinks he's a more advanced specimen and is perfectly comfortable with it.

This is truly a sad thing to behold. You can't let others enjoying something you don't like shape your entire view of society and the "ignorant masses", it's just unhealthy and probably makes you an unhappy and lonely person. Maybe give the show a chance, go into it with more of an open mind, stop judging it based on the consensus and some youtube clips, you'll maybe begin to understand why people enjoy it. Let go of that pretentious attitude and join the rest of us. You might even find yourself laughing. It will all be ok, you don't have to be lonely anymore.

Nice try, Sheldon.

sad

it's hated because it pushes unjust stereotypes of "us nerds XD" along with other memes like shroendinger's cat and general stupidity ON TOP of being unfunny

M21 the laffs r just edited out you can hear it, TBBT is perfumed in front of a live studio audermerence, and u r n FOOGit k

Zowey uno no uno is FOOGit you cuntsquad

"Blackface" for nerds.

>is perfumed
must smell good at least