Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums.

Ask a murderer anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How'd you do it?

Why is the sky blue?

You have to eat one fast food restaurant for the rest of your life... What are you eating?

Who touched you?

Is there any evidence that you're not talking bullshit?

How long is your dick?

Why are 2/5 posts with dubs in this thread when theoretically only 1 out of every 10 posts, on average, should be dubs?

Hello, Who'd you kill?

Why did you post a really bad bait?

What do you think the Yankees chances are this year?

Do you regret it?

What is the difference between an elephant?

Who did you kill?

When did you kill?

Where did you kill?

Why did you kill?

How did you kill?

Timestamp.

how the fuck do magnets work?

What is your name?
>implying this is not b8
> pic unrelated

OP is a fag that says "ask me anything" and then runs away.

Faggotty faggy faggot.

How can I be a murderer too?

Is Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 the best movie ever made?

Choked her with a TV cable.

Not gonna post any evidence. Sorry.

Do you bang bad bitches?

19 centimeters.

A random teenager girl who needed a ride.

I don't. I actually got some sort of satisfaction from doing it.

Killed a random girl who needed a ride.
about 5-6 months ago.
By an abandoned factory.
I don't know why, I just felt like it in that moment.
Choked her with a TV cable.

Been a bit busy, sorry.

Do you have any pics?

I actually find the wild, bad kind of females more attractive.

I don't. I really don't plan on having any form of evidence.

describe more detailed op, so this b8 can at least look a little realistic

Any thing to prove this? It's smart not to have anything but this seems like b8

So you're just a "kills-for-fun" sorta guy?
At least kill somebody who's an asshole, OP, not random people.

Not op just walk out side at night and just stab some rando

Why does it have to be bait? Can't you just take the thread at face value? Geez, newfags now adays think every thread is bait.
Go on, OP
I believe you.

How do I make sure they're dead?

stab a lot

Bash their head into the ground until it comes off.
Or pic related.

Alright.

I was driving to the gas station which is like a bit farther away from the town I live in.
I saw this girl with a backpack by the side of the road, signaling me that she needs a ride.
Pulled the car over. She said she ran away from home because of her abusive parents. I asked her if anyone knew about her runaway, and she said no. She didn't have a phone or anything on her, just some clothes, money and a notebook.
I asked her where does she want me to take her and she said anywhere.
We went to the gas station, and afterwards I asked her if she wants to smoke weed with me.
She liked the idea, so I drove by an abandoned factory. I had a HDMI Cable along with a PS3 in the trunk of my car so I took it while she wasn't looking and stuffed it in my shirt. We got inside the factory, I had her roll the joint and then I snuck behind her and choked her to death with it.

pictures or GTFO you faggot

I want to stab into the ear hole and wiggle the knife around in the head. Will that work too?
I wish I could punch that hard.

How was your childhood?

It would probably just be better to stab them in the side of the head multiple times.
Either they die from brain damage or from losing too much blood.
But you shouldn't kill people who don't deserve it.

Really sad.
Father was always away.
Parents broke up at 5.
Mother was abusive, beating me, yelling at me and never letting me do anything I want.
I wouldn't be allowed to go out past 6.

The grill didn't do anything wrong, she was in need of help. There are so many people in the world who actually deserve to be killed, and you go for the grill who needed help.

Damn user, you are why we can't have nice things. If this is true then fuck you, you fucking fuck!

You need to die. Turn yourself in; not for being a murdering parasite. But for being an autistic faggot. Beg for the death penalty.

did you fuck her dead body after

stop being edgy and you probably wont be able to get all the way through the skull so maybe you should us a hammer

>But you shouldn't kill people who don't deserve it.
This. Take note of that OP, hope you won't kill another innocent being.

Do you only kill people who deserve it?

Nope. I'm not into that.

What is that picture even supposed to show? Murdered garbage?

I will from now on.
This murder was my first experience, but thinking about it, I can use my lust for it in a more productive way.

If this shit is real, that's fucking infuriating.

OP was abused, found abused runaway girl and kills her for kicks.

No sympathy for OP's sad childhood. Kys already.

It's a screenshot I took a while ago from a CCTV camera.

Was she with Verizon?

you should bomb a #blacklivesmatter rally then

Idk why but this post made me kek so fucking hard. Love you user.

Well then go kill her abusive parents to at least sorta make up for it OP.

Killing innocent people is the most fun
I always wanted to kill someone with one of those 20lb sledgehammers. I want to turn someone's head into a big pile of red slush

>Mother was abusive, beating me, yelling at me and never letting me do anything I want.
And yet you were killing a grill who ran away from a situation like yours.

>I wouldn't be allowed to go out past 6.
Lots of kids don't. I grew up in foster homes, where you never can do what you want or go out on your own at all. I was beaten up all the time by the christian scumbags who ran that place, it was awful. But do you see me going out killing helpless grills?

God user you deeply disgust me, and I'm not easy to disgust at all. Hope you get what you deserve, seriously

Are you a nigger?

You went to a gas station with her in the car. Cameras everywhere. You fucked up.

Nice

at least if you don't get caught

Always here for ya, man

Not into that really. I like it more when I have a single victim, and when I'm 100% in the control of the situation. I like to see them as they struggle for their lives. Seeing someone fear for their life is my thing, really.

Well if you think that, then you're an edgy fucker and I hope you get shot to death.

No, I am hispanic.

Where is the body?

Hopefully someone will kill your sorry ass

Burned it and spread the remains into that factory.

Gotta live up to them stereotypes, well done.

>No, I am hispanic.

The Wall just got 10 ft. higher.

Oh, you're the guy from the secrets thread.

Did you burn it at the factory? Getting fire hot enough to turn someone to ash isn't very easy

listen OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k [Open] ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. listen OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds gets wild after midnight

Because the dubs God are smiling at me.
0%, the blue jay's are gonna kill them.

what do you think of the movie american psycho?

This nigger again

fuckyou piece of shit !!! killyourself

I want to kill a pregnant mom on her way home to her family, they'll never know what happened to her or her unborn child

was the pussy smooth?

where did you dump the body?

Never watched it.

>Ask a murderer anything.
>anything

where do you live?

what's your name?

Bitch, please. You'd need to reach pretty high temps in order to burn a body. Can't do that unnoticed for too long.

Unless you own a crematorium and can sneak in extra bodies, I don't believe you.

Why in the fuck didn't anyone answer this?

ok go do it make sure to post pics

You're so clever and original

check for no pulse

What's with all these edgy fags lately?Is everyone into buttsex now?

uh yeah let's all hype a murderer, edgelord.

Could probably get some good cash out of this from the police.

Nevada.
As for name, I won't share it. Sorry.

What is your name, place of work and current location?

Yes.

I'll take lots and lots of pictures but I won't post them here lol
Maybe I should slit their wrists and drain all the blood

Have anyone even been so far as decided to even go look more