Burrrr it would be so cold
>*Splap *clang

Yes.

That's the best part.

>posts quads
>off by 0ne
fuck u user

I would totally hit that.

You're a moron as it definitely would be hot. Where do you think all of the heat from the electricity will go?

Id fuk ur mom

Why not put my brain in a robot body and then fuck the robot?

Deckard fucked a robot and enjoyed it.

Yes

Absolutely. My top fetish and my girlfriend is now into it as well. Shit is the best!

Are you gonna turn your girlfriend into a robot like Maria from Metropolis?

I'd fuck Jenny.

fuck no
>2 years later
Holy shit! have you got maxpussybot yet.

If it were possible, absolutely.

Start by making her dress up like a robot.

Its not "would", its "will". I'm convinced we'll have sexbots in my life time. Like computers and vidya, I'll assume they'll be buggy as shit when they come out in full production, so I'll wait a few years for the makers to iron out the kinks and let the price drop.

Feminist are already trying to ban them, though. I hope they're mass produced before they can.

I'm gonna fuck a robot one day. It gives me the strength to endure.

sure but i wuld appreciate it to be opensource

I hope they'll be around in my lifetime as well, user. Buggy? Yeah, unlike a human woman you can tweak a robot to whatever setting you want and content patches would get rid of the bugs.

Why would feminists ban them? Is it something to do with "hurr durr, they're technically women and you're oppressing them!"?

Open Source would allow for some fun mods.

I'd definitely fuck THAT robot.

Open source could be fun... But man, imagine downloading what you thought was going to be some awesome new sex position, and it turns out to really be a new directive to rip your cock off and cram it up your ass

Only a real asshole would think to do something like that.

Okay? And how many real assholes do you think there are on the internet?

I can fucking guarantee you that if sexbots became a real thing, eventually a thread or two would popup here where OP was showing off the results of his dick-ripping reprogramming skills.

Robots can't feel regret so probably not.

I like my girls thinking about me after the act after all.

I've been looking for the screen cap but just google it, they've tried in Canada, USA, UK, and Sweden to my knowledge.

Objectifying women and replacing them are both often the reasons why they want it banned.

Their resistance only makes my penis harder.

What type of sexbot would you prefer?

Would the robot bitch at me about taking the trash out?

fuck yes. i love robots in general.

>What type of sexbot would you prefer?
Something similar to the ones I've posted so far. I don't mind if they look a little more human than that but they have to look distintcly robotic and retrofuturistic for me.

Bumping

i mean id love to have a robot companion. not only a sexbot. yknow what i mean.

I know what you mean, user. I'd love to have a robot wife and stuff and do all the things that lovers do (maybe even more so as she's a robot).

would be cool to be a cyborg. and have a robot lover. do you think it will ever be possible for humans to become part machine?

I already know the damn thing is a robot.
I want it to be as realistic as possible.
Have some sort of face changing feature so I can fantasy fuck whoever i want just by having my sexbot change its face.

Yes why not?

Of course! At the rate we're going when it comes to things like that I'm sure that we'll be able to become cyborgs within or lifetime.

However, one must remember that being a cyborg can mean anything from having a few chips in your brain to looking like Cyborg himself. I like to remain optimisitc and think that I'll be able to be a badass cyborg ninja like Genji over there soon.

Nah fam, I like them chromed up and shit. Don't know why, though.

I still haven't watched that movie. It is good?

very good

i dont like the lips in this robot. in fact i have always hated human facial features for some reason

We're already there mate.

Absolutely, that way I can keep my wizardry

Normies need to go and stay go

I understand, but the lips are the only things I can look at. I love the 'visor' eyes the most.

Did he ask for this?

the visor is kickass
and nah i think that guy got his arm taken off in accident at workplace, and his arm got replaced with ''terminator'' arm. i guess. i would cut off my own arm to get that thing

I would too, but what about stuff like water falling on it? That's a big problem.

nah that thing is covered up. probably waterproof

No, I'm just saying that we have the technology to have robotic body parts and probably more.

Hell yeah nigga

I'd fuck the robot right in the microchip

ABSO-FUCKING-LOUTELY

No, they make the cringiest posts on all of Sup Forums

That's like saying you'd fuck them right in the brain, man

Who's this?

Right in the access port?

Happily.

Filename. Image Search. etc.

Drossel Von Flugel from Disney's "Fireball Charming"

Depends.

The human body is a robotic interface built out of proteins and water so technically I'm piloting a mecha (human body) and fucking a robot would be fine.

There you go

That doesn't look like it was made by Disney at all. So weird.

I can understand that, but I'd like some kind of skin on all the important bits, and the titties have to be realistic.

Something like this is almost what I have in mind.

I'd ask for that. I'd love to have a robot arm. Like Skywalker's.

Read the fucking filename, shit.
I wish I had more robot girls to post but I can't seem to find them. How embarrassing, for my collection to be found deficient. I will rectify this shortly.

Disney Japan - to be specific. There were two series the original "Fireball" and the sequel "Fireball Charming" (which was AMAZING) it's a series of short animations.

They may be a little hard to find, but it's worth checking out. Also, there are a few figures: Nendroid, Bandai, Figma, and Chogokin of her as well.

Cold, gross metal ones? No.

Autonomous Real Doll-style ones? Sure. Why not?

This, pretty much.

my post.

only if its robotic
I dont care for humans

You know most of these guys are too young to get that reference, right?

Some schools have it as a year 11 Lit teaching device.

I think everyone here's seen Blade Runner.

That robot looked a hell of a lot like a person, though.
Barely counts.

yes

biology is mechanical on the molecular level, if your not a virgin then you've already fucked chemical machines.

post more goddamn robots

Post robots lads

if i didnt have to do anything and there was no pain involved