Going to suck my first cock today. What are the tips that Sup Forums have for me?

Going to suck my first cock today. What are the tips that Sup Forums have for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/wmmco5nr7nw28je/1e.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if dubs you eat a ghost chili before you suck it

dont bite

Got fucking dubs gotta do it

do it OP

Will it hurt me or the dick?

Winrar.exe

Bite & bleed cocksucker

Let him suck your cock too

Both

No one, it just amplifies the experience for both of you.

Jesus christ even when they aren't sown shut with cheese uncut penises still look utterly disgusting. It's a shame that there parents didn't love them enough to get them circumcised.

work the balls. When he cums be a good little slut and let him cum on your face and in your open mouth. Then lick him clean. Don't be shy about it - be a good cum slut.

This particular one doesn't look too appealing, but I think uncut generally look better.

Bro my uncut dick is beautiful. There's nothing wrong with a natural cock. Just shower daily like a normal human

Just enjoy it. Sucked my friends dick a couple times and he said it was the best head he's ever gotten.

Watch your teeth, slut

do you gag easy if something hits the back of your throat?

take your time with it. make it last as long as he wants.

let him guide your head how he wants. never push his hands away from your head.

keep your eyes down unless he says otherwise. lots of guys don't like fags looking at them when they get sucked.

also show us his dick pic

Get your money up front, that way he can't run off while you're crying, puking, and realizing that you'll never be a man again...

why would he run off? that's the best part.

Are you a femanon?
If not: stop being a faggot
If yes: tits & timestamp

>shame your parents didn't hate you enough to genitally mutilate you as an infant for spurious reasons

You'll never know what it feels like

that's exactly what it feels like to chew 5 gum

8576 dropbox.com/s/wmmco5nr7nw28je/1e.zip?dl=1

Kek

My wife made me suck cock when she brought a guy home to fuck. My only condition was that only she could push on my head, but when she did he would pump his hips and force it pretty deep that way so it sorta felt like the same thing.

you will learn to love it

Just the tip

It wasn't bad. And she had made me practice on her strap-on so I was able to take him deep.
Thought she was only going to make me get him hard, so it was a bit surprising when I felt him cumming in my mouth. They obviously had planned it though, I heard them both laughing while I struggled to swallow. No regrets tho, it got me very stiff.

Fucking hot.

Kys