Ask a college student that just passed all his classes with minimal studying involved anything

Ask a college student that just passed all his classes with minimal studying involved anything.

What do you think about jews

Did you give the professor a bj?

Did you give the professor a bj?

Welcome to the club of 90% of your peers, faggot

hows that womens studies degree going?

Will you help me find a girlfriend?

if you're not actually going to college to try to better yourself you've misunderstood the entire concept of higher education.

All you've done is cheat yourself out of an education faglord.
You'll reach an age where you will look back cringing at what you've done and think "damn, I wish I payed attention in school?!" Because all your peers in the workplace will immediately know what a work shy retarded piece of shit you are.

You are still a failure at life. How does this make you feel.

>I'm going to pay $10k a semester to now pay attention

You're fucking retarded

Op here, 4.0 gpa with all As and a B in psychology. I dont understand what you meant by saying that I am a work shy piece of shit. Elaborate op.

Op here again, I go to college for free.

Non-STEM, huh?
How's it feel knowing that McDonald's will be your future?

Op here, aiming for a degree in computer science unfortunately user.

>4.0
>not straight As
You shill fag

In Poland you study for free as long as you want, not like in some "1st world countries".

Op here, Computer science degree is what I have in mind. It was originally nursing but I could not see myself doing most of what nurses do for the rest of my life.

In core related classes user, I should have typed that out better.

If you don't have to study to pass, it sounds like they don't teach shit anyway.

What part of America do you live in?

I'm not going to ask you anything, because you don't know anything. Low bar does not mean achievement.

Get a real major.

Depends on what you study, there are some courses that every retard could pass with some effort.
But I know a specialization IT course on my college that drops 80% of student in the first year.

Op here, Georgia user.

What community college do you go to?

how did you manage to do that?

Not OP, but have done the same in lots of classes in my math degree. Not everybody is as dumb as you and needs to study weeks and weeks. Some can read the notes and/or a book and get it.

Yeah. Tell me how that goes when you get to abstract algebra.

Op here, you're right.

Abstract algebra 1 wasn't difficult. The next semester it got to algebraic varieties and hardcore stuff and I had to study a little bit more, as algebra is not my strong point.

Functional analysis was dead easy, for example. Granted, I got A's on topology and real analysis, but it wasn't that difficult.

three possibilities
a) you're above intellegence
b) you're talking shit
c) you are at a shit tier uni

if a or c consider to go to a harder one as you waste potential if you're getting A's without trying.

"b" seems most likely though

Op here, I attend Georgia Tech.

Op here, I have never been intimate with an individual of jewish orientation. I hope i will be one day though.