Keep it up faggots of Sup Forums its pepsi time again we need to keep on going with this shit

Keep it up faggots of Sup Forums its pepsi time again we need to keep on going with this shit.

twitter.com/hashtag/uncledrewaka?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Other urls found in this thread:

runthegauntlet.org/view/Three-guys,-One-Hammer
youtube.com/watch?v=FTtIwO9IptE
youtube.com/watch?v=3JoOiG1yUNA
youtube.com/watch?v=scfOGwbI8RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here

Feel free to post here to btw

Heree

Weirdest fetish I've seen in a while...

Not a fetish

Why though?

I'm just making edits to pictures how's that a fetish

No I mean why spam the hashtag?

bump

Because I'm bored

These same newfaggotish questions are starting to piss me off. Is it really so oblivious to you? Fuck. Would you like us to wipe your ass for you too?

You're taking no life to a whole nother level.
You should get a life.
>hurr he doesn't know why I'm spamming a hashtag as a single person.
I don't follow every single thread on Sup Forums you fuckwit,

>1000+ tweets
>1 person
Choose one.

>What is multiaccounts or buying spambots.

>you're serious

I had some spare time

We need to start making Judy more disturbing by killing her and torturing her.

>guro
It's the closest we can get to gore related to Judy

>pictures of Judy's body cut up, stabbed, bleeding etc

bump

What I hate most about raids is that you have to motivate people not be lazy fucks who want to jump on bandwagons after all the work is done.

Your fetish is retarded.

It's not a fetish moron. I have no interest in it other than to get reactions from Pepsi and the Twitter normies, and by the grace of the AI, Great Justice.

Also I wanted to add in my previous post, there's a shitload of guro that's easily shoopable with the Judy content out there. I will push for this now. Just must die so she can be reborn.

Also I wanted to add in my previous post, there's a shitload of guro that's easily shoopable with the Judy content out there. I will push for this now. Judy must die so she can be reborn.

>It's not a fetish moron. I have no interest in it other than to get reactions from Pepsi and the Twitter normies
Keep telling yourself that.

Stay mad. Judy will die. Kek, youre whiteknighting a fucking 2d image of a bunny.

top kek what a newfag

lol, nobody cares about that cartoon bunny, except people that jerk it to her, and people that care enough to shoop pepsi logos.
You're fucking retarded and autistic in implying people will care.

>says the newfag

Everyone can an hero like Ricardo Lopez u sick fuckers

meant for I'm a retarded faggot that can't click on the proper post, but is still a salty fag.

This is the kind of reaction we will get from the other Twitter normies, just like this.

I didn't care the only time I read your post.

You can get smashed by three guys and a hammer

The true sick fuck is the furfags like this: The only difference is, I don't care about their sickness, I only care about the reactions I get from offending both them and the Twits on Twitter.

Thank you for your service, user. Had a chuckle.

Go burn in an oven u fuckin jew

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyBY-cBDeRg

>she ded

Good now do the same faggot

So mad.

Ask me why faggot

Tempted to shoop him as Judy

If I was president I would lock up all known racists one by one and send them to prison for life or until they have admitted defeat and joined soiceity as a normal human being. These closet racists are sickies and they need be blown out of earths nostrils. I once met a closet racist after the bar when shouted at my friend, called him a big black ape and that he should in a zoo. I did not take kindly to this scummy closet racist so I calmly walked up to him and said beg for forgiveness or else....well lets just say he truly fucked up with his response causing me to get him in a grappling lock as I played on top of him, pull down his pants and shove a traffic cone up his ass. He squeeled like a pig until he said he finally said he was sorry while he wept in rears. Justice was served my friends. Justin was served.

runthegauntlet.org/view/Three-guys,-One-Hammer

Get rekt faggot

Go fuckin die liberal waste of life

>Justin was served.
Justin Bieber?

An hero faggot

I'd rather do the opposite of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTtIwO9IptE

This is what passes for a thread on Sup Forums these days?

Bitch boi faggot

Welcome to hell fucknuts

Samefags

I smell niggers.

Ur a filthy nigger

WE WUZ KLANGONS N SHEIT

Shut up u double nigger

>683099449
youtube.com/watch?v=3JoOiG1yUNA

Eat my shit filled ass faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=scfOGwbI8RE

That's gay as fuck

Bump for caps pride

Then do this faggot

Someone think of a good clever caption for this pic.

bumping

bamp

>new post