Islam is taking over, what do can we do?

Islam is taking over, what do can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0
washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2016/05/07/ivy-league-economist-interrogated-for-doing-math-on-american-airlines-flight/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nuke it from space... It's the only way to be sure."

10th Crusade?

hire suicide bombing children. Disguise them up as Islam. Bomb Islam.

Kill all the white liberals who betrayed the country for $.

Accept it mother fucker

to do to do to do do do

Crusades

Oh no, they elected a human rights lawyer to be mayor instead of an aristocrat. London is surely doomed.

He also voted for gay marriage.

london is a joke. in the midst of all this islamic terrorism and cultural warfare going on, they elect a fucking muslim?

Make religion illegal, behead all those who refuse.
Send people into crowded religious meetings with bombs on their chests to kill the stragglers.
Soon only those who accept Dawkins and Hitchens will remain.

Nothing. There is nothing you can do.
To successfully defend against a foreign cultural invasion, you would have to embrace and admire your own culture.
The West has been taught to hate itself and to be ashamed of itself.
It literally cannot win.

Best idea ever

described moderate Muslim groups as ‘Uncle Toms’.

This is why Islam will win, people like you
By making Christianity and Islam synonymous (all religion is evil), you successfully destroy the West (which is Christian) and have no effect at all on Islam. You weaken up the West and make it easier to topple. You are the cancer that will mean Islam will prevail. And you're too fucking stupid to see it.

Sadiq Khan said of the 7th July London bombings:

>I couldn't hide - and I don't mean this in an arrogant way, but there were so few articulate voices of reason from the British Muslim community. There were angry men with beards, but nobody saying, 'Actually, I'm very comfortable being a Brit, being a Muslim, being a Londoner'."

Surely the caliphate has arrived.

Trump for world leader

>citation needed

I'll just hijack a plane and fly it into Mecca, Sagan is good.

You're the best ally radical Islam could want.
youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0

Lol-i dont think so. I think ignorance and fear is taking over.

As you have so aptly displayed.

You think that the only way of preserving the West is to adhere to the same type of mentality that causes islam to exist? I don't believe fighting fire with fire is the option here, not when it comes to ideologies like religion. The only way to diminish this muslim invasion is to prove that the West has moved on from all dogmatic bullshit.

By your logic then, islam is the best friend the west could have.

Deaths from islanm per year in USA: less than 20.

Deaths from gun crime in USa per year: more than 20,000

Yea, 'Islam' is taking over.

Moron.

Not at all. The West is a culture, and part of its culture (the largest part by far) is the Christian tradition. Because you hate Christianity, you hate the West; because you war on it, you weaken the West. This is just what Islam wants, a fifth column of useful idiots.

'murika.

Ninth Crusade*

I want to be clear: those who wage war on the West, like you, are allies of the muslim invasion, whether they know it or not. A weak, self-loathing, self-demonizing culture will always lose in a clash of civilizations. You are cancer.

>OP posts picture about British Lond Mayor elect

>your stupid fucking ass automatically thinks big ben is in america

god i hope you dont fucking breed

The west's religion is money you dip.
What year do you think it is?

Do you know how many blacks in the US are of the MUSLIM faith, you painfully ignorant fuckwit?

>human rights lawyer
>follows Islam

pick one you stupid cuck

Modern or not, Western civilization is largely built upon Christian values and culture, you have to be narrow-minded to not see that, Death to Islam!

well you could get a gun and assassinate him...oh wait you fucks don't have any. that's too bad, guess your fucked.

Actually, no. being British myself (born in Edgware, NE London), i'm well aware of where Big Ben in located, you fucktard.

I assumed from OP's monumental level of ignorance that he was a yank. By that same reasoning, i'm assuming you are a yank also...if not, prove it.

>painfully ignorant fuckwit
Yea man, they're all shooting each other over Islam, nothing to do with the poverty stricken life they live, but evil evil Islam

He doesn't describe moderate Muslims as uncle toms in that video, he describes uncle toms as uncle toms and doesn't extrapolate.

An out of context one and a half minute clip can't justify an accusation like that.

and how is that relevant to anything in this thread?

nah they are shooting each other because they lack moral fiber and have a degenerate culture.

nigger, unless youre a WHITE catholic anglo brit youre not british faggot

i am american and i speak 3 languages and hold a college degree in the medical field

suck my balls

So, you're saying the majority of USA gun crime stats are caused by black muslims?

Pls show stats to verify.

FUCKING THIS

Islam, Christianity, Judaism, it's all fucking garbage. Just get rid of it all for fuck's sake

Oh boy it sure is pol in here

He's only be elected for Mayor of London, not Prime Minister

fuckin dumbass neckbeards scarred of men in cave
I bet all you would act like this dumb broad and confuse an Italian economist doing math for a Muslim writing terrorist plot in sand nigger script

washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2016/05/07/ivy-league-economist-interrogated-for-doing-math-on-american-airlines-flight/

half Satan, friend of Islam
makes same critique of West as Al Qaeda
Dumb as a bag of dicks

Im atheist. But im as white as they come:German gran, parents white working class from Hammersmith, Borehamwood, and Cardiff.

Im a lawyer who lives in Aus, having gained a law degree from a Russell group uni, btw. I work as a senior commercial litigator for an international firm.

Im assuming your statement ' i have a medical degree' , but of your job means you did a low level med course, like physio or path, and you dont actually practice.

Im also assuming your statement ' i speak 3 languages' means your a dirty spik, or some other wog.

So, no, ill kindly decline sucking your under qualified, jobless, stinking foreign deigo wop balls.

Aslo, explain to me how you ha standing to talk about the UK, and in paricualr Londons mayor? I liver there for 23 years. I know more thn you about this.

Lastly, which part of the US are you from, spik boy? ? Mexico ?

self-lubricating supporter of Islam's rape of the west detected

useful idiot for Islam

British born physician bombs Glasgow airport
>men in caves
And this is why the West will lose

Apolgies for spelling and grammar (its 1.30pm here, and ive had a few).

However, i think you get the point.

Tl:dr: your a fucking spik retard, im a very successful man - you should listen to me.

lel im not going to go into detail about my degree...all im going to say is i make more than you do per year salaried no doubt

being a lawyer is easy as fucking shit i was in law school before deciding to switch majors...we have so many fucking lawyers in the usa they graduate and end up working at fucking mcdonalds

i speak english, spanish, and russian

im not going to tell you where im from exactly in the usa, but it is the south, NIGGER

i have as much influence and right to talk about your shit country as you fuckers do talking about hours 24/7
>also, fuck the australian sacks of shit

Islam will rule, and you will suck its Camel ass encrusted dick

Don't care its one step closer to getting rid of the torys.

kneel

When he says uncle tom's it's easy to understand that he is talking about moderate muslims who will "say whatever he wants them to" as he says in the video. Which is very true, you can get moderate muslims to say anything like gay marriage is approved.