No Cringe thread? Cringe Thread!

C'mon Bump

Bump

>attention whoring this hard
I wish she really did kill herself

O shit whaddup

Yikes

First time

17, longterm girlfriend, shes nervous, camping in a car in the bush ( forgot tent).
Was my first time buying condoms so i bought average size thinking itd be fine.
I understand shes nervous, we go slow and I make sure not to pull an "oops im balls deep" like a jackass.

Going slow. She is nervous. Fuckhead lets herself freak out for attention. I calm her down. Im soft by now. Get hard, going slow, she is into it, one wrong millimetre move, she spazzes, calm her down again. soft again. I decide its kinda late, she wants to continue, okay here we go. Going. My condom is too small for my pinbis and starts to slip off during sex. Was my first time buying condoms so i bought average size thinking itd be fine.

The angle in the back seat of the car wasn't helping, now we have a door open and are partly out of the car for a good angle. Kinda getting there. Hear a crack in the woods. She screams but isnt moving. I shove her into the car cause she is retarded under threat. I jump in after her swinging the door shut. A medium sized wild boar was running at us but changed its mind once the door was closed and car light off. She keeps whining how scary that was even though nothing happened. Im sick of the amount of effort i have to put in for her laying there and whining.
I sleep in front seat, she gets whole back seat. Next morning she complains her neck hurts from where she slept even though i had to sleep sitting directly upwards.

Tip: don't be a bitch in your relationships. Women want you to have confident but considerate control, not being a *nice guy* wuss who gives them all control. If youre gonna date a girl, try not to be a lesbian about it guys. Also: if she is into but doesn't move much during sex and her mum is fat, dump her because she will evolve into a cow later in life.

Who ever faggot made that is a ps faggot.

Not cringe, master level cosplay.

but sasuke's the best ninja around. he's the alpha male of konoha village!

Wtf you talkin about ? Dont let some faggot user paste the Madara shit.

Also kabuya or what ever the bitch name is, is the best ninja

sakura best ninj

cringe thread > ylyl for me. bump.

OC

Jezus man he looks like hes straight outa the 70s