How to grow taller Sup Forums ?

how to grow taller Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilizarov_apparatus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping

If that picture is of you, that means that you are really quite pretty...

No I'm a man actually :(

Try one of these

Wtf is this ?

Join the military. My uncle thought he was done growing, but grew two more inches in the army.

Live away from cities
Stretch a lot
eat protein

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilizarov_apparatus
Real clever contraption, lengthens up to 30% or until your nerve snaps. Plus the inventor had a sick hat

A leg brace.

Snap your bones and the brace pulls them apart.. Bones heal by growing longer to meet. The brace can be lengthened further prior to the bones join so they can get more length.

Pretty extreme tbh.

that's cancerous

Pavel tsatsouline ftw

Guess OP fag has gone and broke his legs, way to go man.

No , I'm here.

Now that's better.
Have a look at another cool trick!

Wtf ? People acually tried those methods?

Yeah sure, nowadays they choose to push instead of pull. Yet another proposition for manlets out there.

I'm 6'2 tho , want to be 6'4 at least and it's annoying me.

puberty, you can look forward to it in a few years

suck lots of dcks

First hand expercience I presume? I'm afraid uncle lied to you.

Hi guys today i want to share with you guys about my story for growing taller. i was so obsessed with growing taller.I searched online all over,but all i got were bull sh1t! it was just stretching all day long... even though that does make you grow like a cm after all the pain for pulling your legs for a year.That won't get me to 6'0 for Sh1t!And they even told you something like (your height is pre-determined by your gene from your parent and also exercise won't going to make you taller)It likes telling you're doomed!! you can't do anything it at all, just embrace it.I mean screwed that man... So I was 5'6 when i was 17, From 14 to 17 i only grew 4 cm, which means 1 cm annually.And i slept very late at night at around 3am. So i decided to change all of my bad habit, sleep before 11 pm,no masturbating(masturbating will cause your bone to fuse and mature faster),also I started Running and Touching Sky! i started running for 30 mins, and "Touching Sky" which is jump as high as possible, arm trying to reach something beyond your reach.(imagine like you are jumping up trying to touch the basketball backboard) jump 100-200 times a day(Jump with full force).I continute this exercise for entire 2 years every single day it was very rough,my leg and should hurts alot,But i grew 7 inches!!!!!!!like you just have to be consistent, it's not like you will grow 7 inches just overnight,it's the fact that you have to keep doing everyday!! Im currently 19 standing at 6'1, i'll push to 6'2.

thats just called growing you tard

You must be a downie

lol fag

alright dumbass

I'm not your buddy , guy.

ok

Get rid of your shit tier genes

Geez, just take measurements in the morning or wear basketball shoes, this much won't even be noticable.

Stretch and do yoga, correct your posture. You will grow up to 2 inches more, well not grow but your body will be stretched out to a proper position

Fuck no