Greentexts
Captions
If you got it we want it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xZKXtZgfm40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bmp

I was molested by my father starting when I was 12.
It fucked me up.
It went on consistantly until I was 17, when my parents divorced.
I hate him. I go through this cycle.
For a while I am "normal". The idea of what happened is repulsive. It sickens me.

Slowly, weeks will go by, and Ill start to think about it. I night get myself off to an incest story or something.

Soon im getting off to thinking about him and me.

Then thats not enough, and ill make a Plenty of Fish account or reinstall Kik. Then im finding someone to do degrading things to me.

After that, i am filled with selfloathing and shame. It makes me want to kill myself.

I hate my father.

If I am around him, i will go through the cycle in about an hour. I will go from hating him to wanting him to fuck me.

Im disgusting. I will never have a normal relationship because I dont want to inflict myself on someone else.

Pics?
What do you look like?

Incest-chan?
Or someone pretending to be her.

Tell me a story.

Yeah. Its me.

So when I was 14 we had a routine. Mostly it would happen at night.
Well he would come in nude, and sit on my bed. He would want me to get up and take my clothes off and kneel down and give him oral.
So i did that and I can taste something. Smells different.
He is running his hands through my hair and he says 'Do you taste it?"
And i muffled yes.
And he said, "thats your mother".

this is probably a troll, but could you try to have no contact with him? I guess you can't tell people what he did to you, but maybe you could try to confide in a good friend or a counselor. Having people in your life listening and supporting you would be great.

However you can also go through this alone, it will be harder but you can totally do it. First of all you have to realize that none of this was your fault, you were a kid. Seriously. You were not at fault.

I would highly recommend you to see a therapist/counselor though, they could help you more then Sup Forumstards ever could.

You need to work this shit out with a therapist. That's way too much baggage to be carrying around.

holy shit. fuck.

I only have to see him on the Holidays. Other than that I dont have any contact with him.
I have a group i sometimes go to. Sometimes it buys me time.

Please fap to my sister. She's gorgeous.

How'd your mom taste?

Like a pussy.

Autism thread, bonus points for Sonichu

Do you think the group helps?

Have you tried visiting a therapist? It might really help. No one deserves to go through this. :/ I just want to stress again that it was seriously not your fault. You were the child and didn't know better, sometimes it might have felt pleasurable but that does not mean that you wanted it. Simple as that.

Do you have people in your life for whom you can lean on for support?

Kind of like me I guess. He liked comparing me to her while he was doing stuff with me. Telling me she was better at this or that

When my wife's sister would visit shed clean my wife's pussy off my dick with her mouth.

>Do you think the group helps
Eh.

I know one day I will shoot myself. It will all get the better of me, and ill just want to end it.

What were you better at?

It's time to recognize that the hatred and loathing is not healthy. It's time to let that go and realize that your sexuality is beautiful and that your longings are perfectly natural and healthy.

Ditch the bad stuff, keep the good stuff and be happy in life.

So you love fucking your dad. Big deal. I love driving fast cars and fucking small girls. My favorite moment is when I see them cum the hardest they've ever in their life, their eyes roll back in their head and their little body rocks with pleasure... over and over again.

I once gave a young lady 23 orgasms in a 3 hour period and I loved every moment of it. Then she asked me to cum inside her so I did, gladly. I miss her terribly but accidents happen and she's dead (didn't even get to say goodbye, it was sudden). Sometimes I visit her grave and remember how much I loved her while she was here.

So live, love and be happy. No more loathing. Get rid of that.

While he was fucking me? Nothing. He would tell me that she was better at everything.
Once he finished, if he didnt get in his weird mood afterward, he would lie with me and tell me that I gave the best head.

>notfappingonhergrave/10

I used to fuck a mom and daughter. Mom was better at head but the daughter was a better fuck.

If you have time, I'd love to explore how darkminded you can get. Broken girls turn me on.
AWickedMan on Kik

I think I was better. She didnt do anal. So theres that.

Sounds like he wasn't appreciative of your gift of sexuality with him. Get more aggressive and attack his need with a military strategy to win him over and destroy the idea that someone else is better.

Study, apply the knowledge and overcome everything that makes you upset. Destroy it with your talents.

Be happy. Get rid of the bad, keep the good.\

If it's good, make it better. If it's not, fix it.

reported

The mom did anal. The daughters pussy tasted sweeter.

MODS MODS MODS!

This faggot has been posting since yesterday. That's the only fucking CP image he has and has been spamming the shit out of Sup Forums with it.

Average. At best

>I know one day I will shoot myself. It will all get the better of me, and ill just want to end it.

This is a thought process I myself had many, many times. Which, I guess; is the reason why I can relate to your situation a bit. I obviously was not hurt like you were and I will never claim that I was.

But it's sad, it's sad that you and I were never the bad guys, but it's semingly us who are troubled and dreaming of suicide daily/often.

I know how you might feel, not having anyone to talk to. I don't either. It bottles it self up till I am at a really low point where I can only thiink about killing myself because at the end of the day, I will never escape my pain.

I don't know what advice I can give you, if any. But you are worth it, even if you think you aren't, you are. Take that from a random guy from the internet. Someone who noticed your worth in the extremely small amount of time he had with you.

How was your day, if you don't mind me asking.

p.s if some things I say come of as awkward or maybe even rude, I didn't intend it that way, I am a non-native english speaker.

She was underage but it's past the statute of limitations.

She initiated it when she was 9. I was surprised and didn't want to harm her so just let her explore the concept. She was a natural and we loved each other intensely. Her mother wasn't happy with it but I wasn't with her mother because I wanted to be. Life was being an asshole back then.

Average girl you see every day anywhere. Nothing special.

dude here you are talking about it like you had sex with a "young lady" who people might imagine being 18-20 while she was actually 9yo?!

That's sick and no matter how you try to justify yourself, what you did was fucking wrong and it did damage her mentally and emotionally because a fucking 9year old is not able to give consent.

You need to understand that loving yourself is the most important thing you can do right now. The love needs to be unconditional and you do need a hug. Go take a walk in nature and listen to nothing but soothing and uplifting music. If for a moment you feel bad about a song and it's not your emotions venting (crying in a good way, like I did at the end of the movie Inside Out because I'm an orphan), change the song or just turn it off.

Get rid of the bad crap. It only hurts you and the world does not care but you do not deserve to hurt.

Keep the good stuff. If it makes you smile, make more of it.

Thank you. I will consider it.

Lel tati

So you too subscribe to the psychopathy that people are held to a rigid set of tenets that ultimately lead to damaged, hateful people that love to ruin others for their own gain.

I was simply there. She would have done that with anyone.

I cannot be held at fault for being the best person a young lady ever met before she suddenly died. In fact I deserve praise, not ignorant hostility.

I don't know if you meant to reply to me or the girl/guy from above but thanks anyway. That's nice of you. However I won't lie, I can't love myself and I have never seen any worth in myself. But still, thanks.

And you are right, I will listen to Radiohead now, I am so hyped for their new album tomorrow!! ^^

true or not, this is hot

Until you can shut the world out, not have any concern for what others think and truly unconditionally love yourself, you will struggle with pain that you should not have to endure. It's not right that you hurt. It's not fair and it's not ok.

I want to make the hurting stop. For everyone. It's too big a task for me though. I do what I can.

>that feeling when you find your own personal worthless druggie incest fuckwhore on Kik after talking on Txt forever

bump for intrest

No matter how you turn it, you are not the good guy in this scenario.

If you seriously wanted to help her couldn't you look into what was it that she was lacking (re: love from her parents, attention, friends,...) and try to talk with her like a normal caring person to try to be a good parent/adult figure in her life?

You took advantage of her. simple as that.

if you don't mind me asking, how were the circumstances of her passing?

more pics??

Lol. Nice.

god tier

Post pics

>I want to make the hurting stop. For everyone. It's too big a task for me though. I do what I can.

Thank you, you kinda remind me of John Coffee from The Green mile.(which is a huge fucking compliment!!)

I will try to shut the world out, I think I will finally be happy once I will be able to move out and live on my own. However sadly this won't be happening in the next couple of years. So right now I am forced to be in a place where I simply can't be happy and have any kind of self worth. Hope that changes though. And I really wish you all the best in your life too. You seem like an awesome and caring person.

Your hatred makes you a villain. My love makes me a protagonist.

You are a classic villain. Take an objective look.

Are you mentally ill?

lol absolutely. We met on Sup Forums years ago, been talking on AIM and txts for years. She's the one who fucked her dad for years, and I assure you, she's completely broken.

For over a century, people have been trying to justify harming others for their own gain. You are doing this now. You are no worse than a murderer, a rapist, a megalomaniacal investment banker that enslaves countries to cruel and unusual punishment.

Stop being evil.

Holy fuck post fucking pics!!!!!

Fine, I'll drop the ruse.

Scroll to the top of the page.

Read the disclaimer:
Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

So, you are a fool.

I posted nothing here with any factual background.

Hope she get's better and the support she needs.

Aw. The things I learned about myself and what my ultimate fate will be. ;)

No, but you may be.

Tempting. If she sends me something that I can easily scrub info from (I'm at work), and she says okay, I will. Otherwise, sorry, Charlie.

Bullshit detected. Been talking to her for years and you have no pics to share? Shes yours but you have to get permission?

She deserves a real man.

You know it, brat. *slap*

I'd just like to inform you that your writing style makes you really out to be a pretentious smart ass (with a huge dosis of pedophile sprinkled in)

You should visit /r/iamverysmart on reddit. You might find people like yourself.

All I'm hearing is yap yap

>be me
>fuck sister
>every night
>got a bj vid from her ex-bf
>they brokeup weeks ago
>she came home
>and we fucked.

Do you like writing about this on Sup Forums?

Depends. I have to be in the mood.

To be clear. It goes in cycles.

(Both you?)
So you are in the mood?

bj vid: youtu.be/xZKXtZgfm40

Yeah those are me.
And yes im in the mood.

And if you are wondering, my ultimate fate is to be fucked to death by

Kek.
Nice one m8

Pretentious, no. Smartass, no. Pedo, no.

Things simply are what they are. There should be no hatred or violence against others because all that does is harm the community and the world at large. The butterfly effect.

Your every action sends shockwaves through the world. What would you like the world to experience as a result of your actions?

I choose loving kindness. That does not ascribe me to any moral apathy or dissonance.

The hole I'm going to snuff-fuck.

Isn't that right, hole? *kiss*

Damn, wonder her age

you talk like a faggot and your shit's all dumb

Was your father your first one?

What is your goal when you write about your experience on Sup Forums (or any other site, for that matter) would you just like to open up and talk about your experience or would you like to hear advice from other people of how to proceed?

I'd like to be there for you and be of help if I can. There are also really compassionate people on some specific reddit subforums like /r/rapecounseling (which you might look into), /r/depression and also /r/suicidewatch.

How has your day been?

Yes sir

Yes

I just like to do it to give it voice

Like Jeff Dunham's puppet Peanut: "NEEEEEOWM!" It goes right over your head and you think I'm an idiot because you cannot understand.

Just think on it for a bit. You'll get it.

could someone clarify what kind of relation thiese two are to each other.

you still suck dick

>Yes
Did you have sex with others, beside the one in this thread?

And is you?

She and I have been talking since she was jailbait. We click pretty well. Eventually, I'm going to feel her body give its final clench.

>snuff-fuck
>Eventually, I'm going to feel her body give its final clench
Kill yourself.

how big is the age difference between you both?

About 18 years.

I'd kill you right now if I had the opportunity, mother fucker. Don't try to rationalize this. I'm not going to have a debate about this.

I'm just telling you that I would blow your fucking brains out and people would congratulate me on a job well done, you piece of human excrement.

> saves thumbnail picture of sister

There's the murderer. You really are the villain here.

Congrats, you have transcended human backward, you have attained Sub-Human Evil!

What a fucking mutant.

So, you were grooming her for as long as she has been jailbait (which might be 14-16yo).

That's fucked up man, you can clearly tell that she has serious issues and you are using her like that.

But honestly right now I can't even tell if you both aren't actually just one sad guy writing all this for his masturbatory fantasies.

If not, then what you are doing is messed up.

And no, you would go to prison or die at the hands of some vigilante for killing a philanthropist.

Monster.