What's your greatest failure in life Sup Forums?

What's your greatest failure in life Sup Forums?

Being born

I keep coming back here.

Existing

Welcome to the club, what member ID are you?

Probably the time that I was accidentally involved in an incestuous three way at age thirteen

I regret that day every moment of my life

I developed severe social anxiety and haven't been able to do shit with my life for 3 years

Why?

I feel you man

Fear of the unknown? Answer for yourself, user.

Raise and fall pills over 1/4 million spend on that shit for 2 years and still taking them

Not my fault this time. My parents are to blame. I had three universities interested in me for football and baseball but since my older brother wasn't getting a fair shot his junior year we moved back to Colorado for his senior year. High school sports just aren't the same out there. It screwed me over. All schools lost interest in me and I ended up fighting meth heads nearly everyday. I fucking hate Colorado now because of it. I do personal security now which really isn't bad money wise, it I can't help but think of how close I was to a life of a professional athlete. Shit still haunts me.

Well ain't that a simple question with a real complicated answer. I'll do my best to answer it.
Long story short:
>be fucked over severely in critical moments of life, because of real forgivable mistakes on my part
>feal like a massive fuckup for remainder of childhood and ever since
>i'llneverfuckupagain.exe
>am now perfectionist
>finally crack under the pressure halfway through studies at university
>severe anxiety attacks for bs that i can't even control.
>is fucking exhausted all the time.
>can't work, can't study. Can hardly keep up with the damn housework in my own apartment.
>fml.gif

Being on the normie track and then just jumping off once high school ended. I just couldn't bring myself to ever get a job.

why didn't you treat it user?

I didn't even know I had social anxiety for the first year. I thought I had some kind of physical illnes because of symptoms.
When doctor suggested I had an anxiety disorder I adamantly denied it. (Remember I'm a perfectionist - nothing less than severe illnes can bring me down.) And of course in my head at the time, I thought that only weak and crazy people has psycological issues. So I first began treatment aprox a year into the disorder, but then denied meds.
>i am perfect badass, remember?
>idontneednomeds

Anxiety was an easy problem in my mind then. I thought I just had to have my 10 sessions with psychologist and then BOOM! fixed!
Turns out reality is different, so i am now on meds and have been for about a year.
They help, but turns out I let the anxiety fester for so long that I really fucked myself up. Healing is a really fucking long, hard road - thank god I'm not depressed!

Bamp

this, 10 years for me and counting

The girl i am attracted to and have taken to numerous places, has me marked down on her face book as a Brother....
i failed grade 12 three times before giving up, and somehow this feels like a worse failure than anything else....

Fucking hell.. I'd make some sort of kind gesture but ya know. Sup Forums

What kind of anxiety?
Are you undergoing treatment?

not pursuing my degree because i didnt want to live in a share home
and the day i thought i realised it was better off being alone for the majority of my life

Tried to kill myself, but was found in the last moment.

Your spelling seems fine. Da fuk are you failing at user?
Also... brother? Really? Ouch man..

i would always get really anxious about going to school, not for any specific reason, and so i would end up getting sick to my stomache, like there would be times when my Mom would even try to drive me to school to avoid public transportation, and i would still get sick, and i have IBS so i would basically get either the shits, or constipation because of it.

Same with IBS. Eat more fiber and drink more water. If your shit isn't pale and floating around, you're doing it wrong.

Sounds like you're dealing with some kind of anxiety. Ever had that looked into?