Black women can be beautiful and traditional...

Black women can be beautiful and traditional. Mother Africa (thats right we all come from Africa) has some of the most beautiful women.

Bad b8

Agreed.

Then why is Beyoncé who is supposedly so super promoting of black looks have bleached dyed Scandinavian style hair and edits her skin in her videos to be really light and pale?

Oh boy someone let a negros out of his cage again

>let a negros out of his cage
Ya, ok.

we all came from Africa? tell me OP why when we returned we did it in ships wearing tailored suits only to find our "brothers" still wearing a piece of bark around their penises?
if evolution is real they should have been more advanced than us.

dindoo detected

WE

This.

WUZ

WE KINGSS AND SHIT YOOOO

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY N SHEEEIIIIIT

AINT NUTTINNG BUT A CHICKEN WING YOOO

WE

W

spoken like a true redneck

I must agree that a black woman fucks like a tiger and is the best fuck of your live.

But having anything more than casual sex with then is the same as dating a hooker just because of the sex. The social backlash is the same, too.

It's like dating a ticking time-bomb. Sooner or later you're gonna piss her off and suddenly you're running from about 5-6 cousins.

It's like dating a white single mom in Alabama.

Inb4 u say shit am of God's chosen pplz, phillistine

most black women are pretty gross imo.

but i'd bang the hell outta that chick that plays missandei on game of thrones.

HAHAHAHAHA
OP's image is killing me
>melanated organs are superior
yeah thats why every black person has heart problems, must be white peoples' fault
>black men are the guardians of the universe
thats why they kill each other every day. that must be white peoples' fault too

man, this is a solid troll. 9/10

This thread is a troll, but Black supremacy is actually super legitimate.

>can produce a baby with any characteristics
that explains why there are so many blonde haired, thin-lipped negros running around. holy fuck this image is hilarious

supremacy to what? white basketball players
nah user, i grew up in south louisiana, i assure you black people aint superior to shit. some PEOPLE are better but it has nothing to do with their race

Sorry to burst your delusional bubble but your bait sucks. I mean, this is the worst bait I've ever seen! It couldn't possibly be any worse!

>STOP FUCKING CANCERING UP Sup Forums YOU NIGGER FAGGOT!

Guess I miswrote, because I wasn't saying black supremacy was valid, just saying it exists.

ohhh i understand
yeah, unfortunately some humans are dumb enough to think theyre superior to other humans for whatever reason. you believe women are attracted to that sort of attitude too? i find it contemptible at best

Not trying to defend niggers, but you have no idea how evolution works.