Is there anybody that can explain to me why some black people maintain that they were ALL kings and queens...

Is there anybody that can explain to me why some black people maintain that they were ALL kings and queens? To me it seems like it'd be the same as saying that all Europeans were like druid priests or something. Plz help me understand

Check your privilege shitlord

Because you are a faggot.

Cuz, Einsteinz, Mozartz, and George Washingtonz wuz all black.

If all members of a society are at the maximum possible social status, then they are all equal. If they are all equal then none of them can be said to be a ruler.

Niggers are retards

DA WHITE MAN STOLE OUR KANGZZ AN SHIIEETTT POWERZ. WE WAZ TRAVELIN THROUGH SPACE AND SHHIIEETT WHILE WHITEY WAS STILL IN CAVES. WE WAZ KANGZ AN SHHHEEIIITTT, WE INVENTED TECHNOLOGY AN MEDICINE AN SSHHEEIIITT PASTY CRACKA

So basically it's a fantasy. Most African tribes were not classless. It's bullshit.

Because of the Hip Hop artist named Nas.

Agree

Whites and chinks too

>niggers are retards
If I told you that a flower bloomed in a dark room would you trust it?

George Washington surely was black. Why do you think his last name was Washington?

Well, slaves were basically kept entirely uneducated except for what was necessary to perform their work. Storytelling was a huge component of African culture, so these stories were largely the only education slaves got.

If you think about it, to an uneducated slave, the autonomy of life back in Africa would have seemed like immense power. And without any understanding of the political aspects of being King or Queen, these words would have seemed pretty appropriate.

What we learn as children is generally unquestioned, especially if one is uneducated. So it's not hard to see why the myth of African royalty continues to hold among many blacks.

The irony is how blacks today are oppressed by other blacks but the whining is the loudest in the US

Thank you! This is the kind of answer I was hoping for

>irony

If I told you my dick squirts milk would you swallow it?, or keep riding it?

That only leaves....mexicans? But wait that can't be right

I follow a bunch of local rappers and they post this shit daily

The face on the sphinx is an African woman, believed to be the mother of the first Pharaoh of Egypt. There was a black royal class in ancient Khemet. But that was a long fucking time ago, since then they live in huts made of shit and sticks. They have aids and child soldiers. They shit on the beach in plain view of the public. Ancient royalty or not, niggers gonna nig

Honestly, it was due to a campaign started in the seventies by members of the Black Panthers as a means of empowering blacks.

They claimed things like Cleopatra was black, Hannibal and a few other prominent Roman figures were black, and that Egyptians were black...

There was a hilarious book from that time (it was supposed to be taken seriously) called "When The People Could Fly," saying that black Egyptians had the power of flight (not planes, like jump up in the air and fly away) but lost it when white people invaded.
pic related

?
Does he mean maybe not before?
I don't get the quotations

Khemet and Nubia were black, Egypt was not. The Egyptians conquered both.

Tbh I'm not sure. He also claimed that his one month old son was walking on his own. Obviously he's in some fantasy world

Clearly Egyptians are sand niggers. But the face on the great sphinx is a nogger. But we also know that was not the original face.

Let's troll his punk ass. Anybody up for a raid?

Fucking niggers at it again.

It was their corrupt rulers that sold their ancestors into slavery to begin with.

Damn, honest and logical but not racist?

What's happened to Sup Forums?

So if they were kings and queens in anicent times, then they have no right to be upset over black slavery and oppression I present day.

Even if we let them have Egypt and claim that as a black society, which it wasn't, we would still have the Romans and Greeks... So whites are still superior.

how can they all be kings and queens, do they not understand how a monarchy works?

Can't you see? The slavery was all according to plan, they sold their people away for chance at better life, because nobody would want to live in Africa.
Too bad only fraction the people sold as slaves actually got better life out of it.

Some white people do say that.

Same dumb shit, different race.

God's work. Let's do this