Does Sup Forums think they exist??

Does Sup Forums think they exist??
If so why ? And do you also think they have been here?

I think they exist. I believe they were here. I don't believe they are here any longer

we are aliens

Edgy!

I may not have proof but im pretty sure we are biologically engineered by aliens

that's deep

Considering how large the universe really is, the chances are very high that they exist.

BUT they could be so far away that they would extinguish until we get there or the other way around.

didn't scientists prove that meteorites contain elements of human life? or materials?

Checked

I saw a UFO...I am grateful i got to see something most people will never see in their lives.

ayy lmao

Then you are ignoring the evidence.

Sup Forums x/

b/ is for cats with lasers on their heads singing songs about boats sailing on urine while headless pirates try to find a good pizza place that sells semen covered hotdogs.

ayyylamo

no Sup Forums is also aboot aliens dawg.

>are you new hear?

Sup Forums = random so it's allowed to be discussed here.

Now run along newfag run along

explain?

It's also for cloned offspring of the greatest soldier who ever lived.... big boss

I never said We come from space.

were more alien than actual aliens

i'm just saying that scientists proved that

they live with us as owls

no they didnt

I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing ...also...have you noticed all the doubles this thread is getting?

OP is right they did.

yeah... it's spooky

Yeah but they didn't. They only proved that salt molecules were on a meteorite, which made water. However it is a popular theory that the very first microbes on earth appeared on a meteorite as well, and the water allowed them to reproduce, thus causing evolution to take place.

if we aren't real then how are aliens

If mirrors aren't real how can my eyes be real.

well yeah that's what i meant , but my english isn't so good. But thx user for going further into it

>salt molecules were on a meteorite, which made water
Do you even chemistry?

There's water in salt you fucking retard

They are here, they're lurking Sup Forums, who else would be posting trap threads? There are no gay people on b

There is life on earth. Surely there has to be life on other planets.

Your eyes are physical, mirrors aren't, you can literally walk through them

Earth is an infinite plane, no other planets exist.

i thought 90% of Sup Forums is gay, 8% bi and a rare 2% is straight r normal...

i'm sure there is.

not if it's anhydrous

Nope, the aliens are trying to confuse us,everyone on b is straight

i believe they exist because it is impossible that our planet is the only one who developed species

3 possibilities all of which are terrifying:

>we are alone in the universe

>we are not alone but other intelligent life is so far away we could never be in contact

>we do come in contact and an alien civilization harvests our beautiful planet like locusts

I say we turn off the signals we send out into deep space, we stop trying to be found because of what might find us....

it doesn't matter how we got here. the real question will always be how the fuck was that thing here before us and before that

I'm afraid you are both wrong. We are lurking here sure, but our plan is diferent. We heve been kidnaping Sup Forums guys, took them to our ship and try to transform them to girls. The result is what you see in what you humans call "trap treads".

As you can see we were not yet successfull. We can't get to transform dick into pussy.

Why you ask? (yes I read your mind in future) - Because we are so far ahead, but are dieing out, coz our females are almost extinct. We are thus making experimentation on your people. We can see it is happening on your planet also. Look at your forum. There's like one pussy per hundered dicks.

Sorry for my poor english. My universal Boogle translator is not acurate.

What if they're us from the future. They have giant heads (larger brains) and tall skinny bodies. The average joe has gotten taller through history and we don't rely on brute strength as much anymore. What if they're like the next level of human evolution and they come back in time to take bits of our dna for some sciencey shit. OR, what if they're so pissed at what we did to the world that they travelled through space and time to shove a probe up our asses?

you goddamn faggots !

Bump

They are here
They made us from their DNA and the planets natural primates DNA
Death isn't real we just ascend into higher levels of consciousness

Only atheists believe in that shit

and in what do you believe.?

The fact that no one is dumb enough to visit us humans is proof that intelligent life exists out there.

Messed up

Im agnostic , and its a pretty common theme you dip.

I like this video. How do you save webms? Even Googling it gives an incomprehensible answer

>literally all of humanity is dumber than me

Pic related is the only God i believe in

tru

It would be real arrogant to think WE are the only life in all the many galaxies.
I believe they do exist and have been here.

I'm agnostic, but I will use a Bible defenders weapon here: "Just because you have not seen one does not mean it does not exist!"

Ha ha ha

What if I told you that I wasn't human?

Probably definetly.

pic related.

You all people just decide to be foolished by some stupid ass fucking retarded children story of a man with superpowers.

^ This does proof indeed that at least 3/4 of earth population is retarded.This is also why the aliens did left the earth many eons ago when they saw fucking dead brainwashed people like ITT start to believing to every bullshit they throw at'em