Tfw youve been saving your hunger all fucking day because your mom told you your favorite dish is for dinner

>tfw youve been saving your hunger all fucking day because your mom told you your favorite dish is for dinner
>tfw she completely messes up the entire meal out of lazyness and you want to fucking murder her

Or you could cook your own dinner you underage turd

learn to cook for yourself then you future school shooter

fucking hate it when women get the dinner wrong

like bitch you've spent enough of your life in there

tfw 12 year olds keep coming here

OP here. Guys you're totally right. I should just start looking after myself and not act like a giant fagoot.

Gonna go apologise to my mum right now.

Are you fucking serious kiddo? Did you really think this was funny? Did you sit there chuckling to yourself thinking "Haha, the 4channelers are gonna really like this one." You are the epitome of cancer. You are not funny, you're not witty, you're not intelligent, you're nothing. You were a mistake and that's why your mother doesn't give a fuck about giving you anything of quality. Fill your bathtub, plug your toaster in the nearest outet, turn it on and climb into the tub, then throw the toaster in.

Real OP here.
Why don't you fucking die, loser.

Who the fuck says I cant? And who the fuck is gonna cook when their mom tells them they're making their favorite dish? Stop posting these insanely stupid posts, you bunch of SJWs.

It's pretty impressive how mad some of you losers can get over an anonymous post by someone they'll never see or hear from again. :^)

Acting like a faggot like that is probably why you don't get laid.

this

>falling for the b8

Real real OP here. Why are you impostering me?? Leave me alone.

Stop acting like such a bitch

wew lad

I just heard from you now, you seriously need to follow my instructions. Let me reiterate. You should not be breathing in our precious oxygen right now. Every breath you take is the equivalent of 60 holocausts. You really need to stop. Besides I just "heard" from you almost immediately afterwards. Goddamn summerfags trickling in already.

Hello there newfriend!

I'm really sorry, I'm trying. Currently on TRT at the moment but only just started.

>being this mad

I honestly don't get what you're trying to accomplish.

What if they believe you're OP? Then what?

It's an elaborate ruse.

Where do I sign up to your blog, faggot?

This idiot is outta control

OP here. What are you trying to accomplish? Sorry, don't mean it in a horrible way, I just have an extra chromosome so it takes me longer to get things.

That's right, keep bumping my thread friendo :^)