Now that the Euro has begun, let us remember the best moments in Dutch Footbal History

Now that the Euro has begun, let us remember the best moments in Dutch Footbal History.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOfJntbz9bw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1978_FIFA_World_Cup#Controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=EX52cJ3kEHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that if Robben didn't get that penalty, Mexico would have faced Costa Rica and would have probably been in the semi-final of the World Cup.

But you weren't, because Robben got that penalty.

someone post THAT

Wouldn't it go to extra-time then penalty shootouts?

Netherlands were dominating, they would probably win regardless.

oh yeah

ayyy lmao

were we dominating tho? I do remember we absolutely dominated Rich Coast but they were lucky as hell

Then Argentina-Netherlands in the semis was one of the worst games of all time

NO

better with the video youtube.com/watch?v=BOfJntbz9bw

>still being buttmad after two (2) years

Spics are hilarious kek

why have the holland never won a world cup?

even england has one.

England's WC doesn't count because the final was rigged

>pic unrelated

>ywn go back in time and stop robben from scoring against dortmund

the whole tournament was

Go kill yourself paco, Robben is better than any Mexican player ever and he's barely in our top 10 if even.

I think you were in the last 15 minutes of the game. Mexico made a wrong substitution or something.

Going by that then three German cups shouldn't count and some Italian ones as well

better than Hugo Sanchez?

In summary, go be butthurt somewhere else

>glorious Hungary losed against Dutch under drugs

;_;

We have always had a small population. Yes, Uruguay won the World Cup twice, but in an era where the World Cup was a meme (1930, 1950).

On top of that, we never tried to buy the World Cup, and we never cheated to get it.

For example, in 1954 West-Germany won the World Cup beating a VASTLY superior Hungary side. How? It's public knowledge that West-Germany doped. It's not even controversial, it's a fact, look it up.

In 1966 England won the cup.. In England (what a surprise). How? When it was tied 2-2, England got handed a blatant non-goal, which ended up being the winning goal.

In 1978, the World Cup was held in Argentina. That Argentina was ruled by the leaders of a military coup two years prior, who committed a lot of crimes. During that same coup the Argentinians tried to capture the Falkland Islands, if you remember that.

In any case, Argentina was blatantly favoured that tournament, it was a completely farce. Read this to see how they were gifted the world cup in their own country:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1978_FIFA_World_Cup#Controversy

Of course the Argentinians would also win the World Cup in 1986, beating England through a blatant hand goal. Argentinians seem to have a penchant for cheating.

In 2010, the Spanish team doped their way to the cup. Eufemiano Fuentes is a Spanish sports doctor who helped a lot of athletes with doping. Read this:

>He said that he did not work exclusively with cyclists but had other athletes as clients such as footballers and tennis players.
>In December 2010, a fellow inmate claimed Fuentes had told him, "If I would talk, the Spanish football team would be stripped of the 2010 World Cup". Fuentes denied having said this in a 2013 interview.

Of course he was not allowed to speak, but it is quite clear that Spain doped. They were the worst winner in decades (since 1990 probably) and only won through superior stamina, time and time again.

tl;dr - We were robbed in 1979 and 2010, and we are not cheaters.

Never seen him play so i cant really judge.

But based on the number of trophies, the importance of those trophies and the role Robben played in them i'd say probably, yeah.

Quite a nice moment.

fuckin surprised he didn't get beheaded by some pissy cartel member

>Spain worst winners

Still butthurt about it, even though you didn't try playing football against them. I rooted for you up until the final, but the way you played was just disgusting

Reminder that Holland didn't qualify for the Euros

:)

That was in a world cup finals. Mexico has never made it past the quarters. They even had a chance to make it to the semis against their biggest rivals, and the score ended 2 - 0

NO

Reminder that the Dutch we by far the better team in that game and deserved to go through far more than Mexico. Why the fuck did Mexico just quit after scoring their goal?

Daily reminder you never won them

>That was in a world cup finals
Correction, that was during a WC Finals final.

>getting cucked by argentina again
Yeah, no thanks. You saved us from total humilliation.

Spain was just the beast team in 2010, they were a bit lucky (like all the winners) but they practiced the best football with Germany.

where can i buy the dutch jersey for cup?

Spain was the best team, they were a bit lucky, they practiced the best football with Germany this year.

Should have cut inside desu

Robben doesn't learn anything from Ribery youtube.com/watch?v=EX52cJ3kEHM

No.

Why have England never won an Euro ?

Even Holland has one.

Savage.