Heroes

heroes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dK6hJHG7wo
encyclopediadramatica.se/Columbine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i guess. personally i dont admire them, but i do respect their influence on society. was 15 years old when they did their thing, for the record.

agreed, any cool documentary/movie related to them, I fascinated by these stories.

rip Reb and Vodka - NBK!!!

They not heroes

That's from the movie Zero Day you stupid fuck

no shit, sherlock.

>implying their assault wasn't a failure

I agree. These guys are fucking enthralling.

I am not familiar with the story, pls do tell

nigga
just look Columbine School Shooting up
8 year old dipshit

calling them heroes is just being an edgelord

just a pair of cucks that raged out on society
>reeeeeeeeeeee

R.I.P. Heroes :(

>calling people cucks

nice dubs, cuck

Wow, man! That's definitely not what I would expect! You have some unique views, OP, and that makes you a worthwhile person.

For me they represents the roots of old school internet hardcore mindset (anonymity all the way, subjects you don't talk about IRL, a complete barrier between IRL and online), I don't know how to say it in an other way.

Learned about them on the interwebs, tried to find all the videos related to them, learned that they are just two nerds that decided to do it with style.

I loved how shocked everyone was, rich white people killing each other, the truth is that we don't really deserve to live and are usually quite apathetic when mass murders occurs in poor countries.

Every single teenager browsing Sup Forums understood it. Yes we are all capable of such things and we all thought about it (killing people), call it edgy or dumb but truth is that none of it really mattered and it can happen again.

Meaningless teenager decided to materialize this void existence through death

>Meaningless teenager decided to materialize this void existence through death

wow deep

>Thinking columbine was real
Nice job kiddos

youtube.com/watch?v=_dK6hJHG7wo

;_;7

>E
>D
>G
>E

laule

Well, it was a simple Cafeteria push. Tec-9s (rek9)s all around for the T side, which helped them get those one taps but they ended up missing the bomb site and TKing so it was a good strat but poor execution

The first openly black president

Anyone loves the Encyclopedia Dramatica articles about this kind of stuff

Shit is so funny, judging the quality of the thing, having a leader board with a graded score for each one

encyclopediadramatica.se/Columbine