Ordered a burger with just pickles on it. Stupid Niggers at mcdonalds gave me this, and charged me full price. why?

Ordered a burger with just pickles on it. Stupid Niggers at mcdonalds gave me this, and charged me full price. why?

I do that shit so much at my job. They probably just had customer make a stupid fucking order like that then gave them attitude like they were stupid and got them in trouble. So to not get in trouble anymore, stick it to the customers and the manager, and just generally ruin someone's day they are now taking everything literally. Because that for some reason doesn't get you in trouble. Sucks to be you nerd.

>be me
>order burger, cheese only on it
>recieve cheese sandwich on burger bun

tl;dr the niggers and spics working at McD's are retards

because that's what you ordered.

Next time you show up twll him to quit the shitty cheese job.

What kind of autist orders a burger with JUST pickles on it

why wouldnt they give more pickles?

cause if you don't tell them how many you want, they put the standard amount of 2 on there

Thats dumb as fuck

I'll bet they laughed their asses off at your stupid ass with your pickle sandwich. Haha

At the end of the day they are still working some shit tier job for 8 hours a day

They obviously charged you an autism tax because you're clearly a fucking retard

Explain the lettuce with mayo on it sitting there you fucking liar

That happens all the time you moron, pieces of lettuce make it on, do you even fast food?

as much as i hater niggers, this one is on you

>do you even fast food
no because I'm not a fat slob like you fagface

then dont speak on shit you dont know faggot

>Ask for pickles only
>Get what you asked for
>Why no more pickles?
If you asked for 3 patties, would you get it? No.

tl;dr
You should have been more specific and stop blaming others for your own communication failures.

A burger is a hamburger, which consists of beef and some other ingredients, BUT THERE MUST BE BEEF. Therefore he order two buns, a beef patty, and pickles, put into one fucking sandwich.

Stupid cunt

ham·burg·er
ˈhamˌbərɡər/
noun
a round patty of ground beef, fried or grilled and typically served on a bun or roll and garnished with various condiments.

Fuck them faggots. Sue the fuck out of them. A hamburger has beef. Always. Period.

Idk, when I was 16 and worked at Arby's, I'd do shit like that to people.

We had a drive through speaker on the backline so whenever I'd hear

>No red ranch sauce please
I would absolutely cover the thing in red ranch sauce. Top bun, bottom gun, the meat, etc.

>Absolutely no pickles
I'd make sure there was no less than 20 pickles

This was also back in 2004-2005 when it was hard as hell finding people to work those jobs. Now, it's hard as hell to even get into one of those jobs.

I assumed they would give me more since I asked for nothing else. if not dont charge me the same price.

>Ordered a burger
Can you even read?

You retard that makes it a lettuce and pickle sandwich get your fucking facts straight you disgusting nigger

>hi can I get a hamburger with pickles only
>hamburger
>pickles only
Any idiot knows they want beef, bread and pickles only. Not "Oh he wants like, bread and pickles only, ok

autismo fantastico!

>eating food made by niggers

WHO the fuck order a burger with only pickles on it? Why didn't you just make one at home you lazy fuck.

>communication failures
Maybe if he autistically went up to the window and asked for 2 buns and pickles, you retard.

>Getting mad that your $1 burger was fucked up

Maybe you should stop being broke and eat decent food then that's made by people who are paid enough to give a shit.

Just food for thought.

>This was also back in 2004-2005 when it was hard as hell finding people to work those jobs. Now, it's hard as hell to even get into one of those jobs.

Fuck I miss those days.

ITT: Americans

Cause of retarded vegetarians and vegans.
I know several who go to Mcdonalds and order a big mac with no meat. It is just bread and lettuce and tomato with sauce, it also costs the same.
Do you live in a hipster shithole like LA?

I like MacDonalds buns and warm pickles thats why

Stupid motherfucker. Why complain about the price then?

Don't be a picky faggot and you will never have this problem.
/thread

How's your personality disorder developed since then?

dubs..../thread

>There's no McDonalds in Muslimland what so ever

Oh I'm sorry, you guys still want to be called Europe for some reason.

lol

>McDonald's takes away dollar menu
>fatties still going there and complaining about the quality of "food"
You have no excuse just make your own damn food

It's all they got. A sense of humor.

Why cook when I can have someone make it for me ?

You're the stupid piece of shit who didn't check your order before leaving.

Your typical fast food employee is barely intelligent enough to flip a paddy of meat, so you have to speak slowly and loudly, then check the shit before you walk out.

Congratulations: You're as retarded as a fast food worker.

Because they're giving you buns with no meat and only pickles you situationally unaware cunt

Because they have more humor than you, Asshole !!!

I got drive thru I can't check while driving

You can check before you leave the drive thru, or drive 20 feet to the parking lot and then check.

That defeats the purpose of drive thru

Wow, you really are a mouth-breathing piece of shit.

Didn't you ever see Lethal Weapon 2? They fuck you at the drive-thru! I sit there and check. IDGAF how long the line behind me is. I paid for my "food", so I'm going to make sure the dumb niggers put my order together correctly.

That's technically what you asked for though.

kekd

No, no it doesn't.

You know what? You deserve what you got. You're a faggot. Shut the fuck up and go eat your goddamn pickle sandwich.

BURGER with just pickles. BURGER refers to the fucking meat. so just pickles means none of the fucking onion on it, just gerkhin(pickle) and BURGER

>angry at black people for making exactly what you asked for
>neglected to check food before leaving

Keked hard.

No, fucking retard.

I asked for "Hamburger, only cheese on that burger"
I got a goddamn cheese sandwich

Technically you're stupid

but why, people order without these things sometimes because allergies

HEY FUCK HEAD

the man wanted just pickles on a burger....when you order a fucking burger its fucking assumed you want the meat fucking patty on it. They are retarded, just like you. Now fuck OFF

also, my condolences OP

Lol, you're the retard who ordered "only cheese on that burger". Next time, be incredibly specific and check your food before you leave. Y U still mad tho?

I once ordered a burger with ketchup, pickles and lettuce, no cheese.

The order was correct when I received it because the staff were all white.

Of course, that was 1955 before the niggers destroyed the natural order...

Go right back to mcdonalds and yell at them. Don't take that shit like a sucker. Bring that bread bun back to them to show them.

If all else fails, make a combustible lemon and throw it at them.

Better times my friend

well if you specify your order like that then of course youre going to get the right order but when youre a picky autitst that orders a burger with just pickles dont be surprised when you get just pickles

>ITT an autismo gets what he ordered and gets mad about it

Not OP, I ordered in.

You are a McD's working retard obviously, because you can't keep your retardedry straight.

Ordered cheese ON the burger. ON the burger.
Got cheese, but it wasn't on a burger, because there was no burger. At no point did I say "hold the beef patty." Kapisch?

Taking the order a burger with only pickles on it literally would mean an actual burger with only pickles on it. He didn't order a burger bun with only pickles. He said a burger

if i order a pizza with no cheese or sauce, im not going to get a pizza. Im going to get a pizza with no cheese or sauce.

This happened to my friend once. I thought it was a fluke. Apparently they take their orders a little too literally.

As Someone who used to work at McDonald's I actually had a customer get this same thing just with onions, tomato n pickles. My manager would flip her shit if I put more then 3 pickles on the burger. If they wanted more you would get charged extra.... so fucking stupid. I always tried my best to sneak extra pickles on for him but that bitch was a fucking vulture and keep an eye on us like we were a deer corpse. If I couldn't I would have to break the bad news to him.

I hated that place n my manager was a filthy greedy fat wet back too which made it was worse. I never got how the fuck she got hired on.

Well then you're a retard because you can just order bread.

There is a Checkers (Rally in other parts) near me that is staffed exclusively by howler monkeys near me. They are the stupidest niggers possible.

Ordered a double cheese burger, they decided to not to put the bun around the burger, instead my burger was this...

meat patty, cheese, ketchup, onions, bottom of bread bun, cheese, meat patty.

Also ordered a plain burger before, got 2 pieces of bread, no meat, no anything. Ordered a hotdog with just mustard, got a hotdog bun with mustard on it.

BRB signing petition for $15 an hour

>average americunt fastfoodology professor

its the same thing. Dont get mad because you can communicate properly
>inb reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why do they always hire ghetto niggers

You're still getting something that resembles a pizza, the crust of it. Taking a piece of beef out of a burger no longer makes it a burger. He didn't order bread with pickles in between. He said burger. Implying a Patty with pickles only. Anyone who gives you a bun with pickles only when they order a burger with only pickles, needs to up their listening comprehension. Taken literally a burger with only pickles means a literal burger with only pickles on it.

You can't use your pizza analogy the same way. What you're describing is if you were to order a pizza with no sauce or cheese, that would be the equivalent of getting ONLY a beef Patty. No bun, no pickles, nothing just the beef. That would be like ordering a pizza with no sauce or cheese.

So the morons at the drive thru didn't take anything literally from OPs order. They are just fucking dumb.

I would think diversity, but the reality is its staffed only by niggers so hiring a white person would diversify their staff. I would also think because only blacks apply but the thing is, there isa chikfila right next door. Staffed entirely by white people.

If you go to chikfila at lunch time and there is 10 cars ahead of you, your in for about a 6-8 minute wait. If you go to Checkers at lunch time and there is 3 cars in front of you, your in for a 15-20 minute wait.

Niggers are completely worthless.

Its all semantics

I forgot to add, that chikfila will apologize for the wait time, despite the fact its lunchtime and you should except a longer then average wait.

Checkers which will take twice as long for half the people will act like its your fault for making them do something.

Chick fil a has by far the best fast-food customer service and its no coincidence they are like staffed by almost all whites

Niggers primarily work there. Most jobs hire peoples friends. One nigger knows a whole slot of apes in their same tribe some times. So they have their friend apes come get the job.

>Has never eaten a potato chip
>Ever.
>In life.

No literally taken, a burger means a beef Patty. You can grill up a burger and eat it by itself and still call it a burger.

Likewise you can cook up a pizza crust and still call it a pizza. Next time you get an order from someone and think to yourself derp they said they wanted a burger with only mayo on it, don't be a dumb nigger and give them bread with mayo on it, they didn't literally order bread with mayo. Of anything take away the bun and only give them a burger Patty with mayo on it. That would be literal.

Yeah but the NY mayor wants people to boycot them because they aren't pro gays. Seriously man, people need to chill the fuck out. Having a different point then the majority (unless your a super minority like a trans or Les/Gay/Bi) your opinion doesn't matter.

He's a shit mayor in a ultra liberal city one of the worst places on earth

i would disagree, i think a plain, ordinary pizza would only have sauce and cheese. otherwise its a round circle of baked dough. you need the sauce and cheese for it to be classified as a pizza.

>First mistake was ordering McDonalds
>Second was letting niggers rob you

You're the worst type of cunt

yeah, you should've gotten just the meat and pickles
why the hell did they give u buns

Former nigger McDonald's man here
I have an easy response for you all that proves you autistic.
> don't say ONLY pickles or ONLY any condiment you ask for
> if you say ONLY __, we can, by company policy, only put the desired condiment without getting in trouble.
> McDonald's workers are grammar nazis and will take you literal in what you say.

Next time you order anything user say Only Pickles AND meat (and whatever the fuck else you want
Also, AMA

No one fucking cares faggot

maybe you should use your words more carefully

though by saying "I'd like a burger" you are requesting the bare minimum specs to be qualified as a burger, some would say a bun and a patty. But then by using the word "only" you throw in some ambiguity because you dont know if that only overrides the earlier request for a burger. But if they did asssume the latter, then its not safe to assume you want a bun

>no one cares
>in thread about people concerned with how their orders come out

Isn't it supposed to be the exact opposite?

op stop being a cuck walk back in there get all the ketchup and just stomp it all on the floor flip everyone off and walk out you wont get in trouble for it they cant read your licence plate anyway

This proves my point you can't use the pizza analogy to describe a burger being taken literally.

I mentioned the pizza because the user said OPs moronic fast food service people took his order literally when he ordered only a burger with pickles. He said if u order a pizza with no cheese and no sauce you don't get a pizza. You can't compare the two because a burger ceases to be a burger if you take away the meat. It's bread. You have to literally order bread with pickles only to get a literal order of what OP got. You can't misinterpret and order of a burger with only pickles and give the ordered a bun with only pickles and say you were just taking the order literally. Cause if you were, you'd give the order a beef Patty with only pickles, no bun. Technically you'd just give them what the OP ordered. A burger, bun, beef, pickles. But when a McDonald's employee explains to their manager they just took the order literally and gave them a bun with pickles no meat, their intelligence wouldn't be able to figure that out I guess.

Says the land whale lurking in a McDonald's thread, go fucking an hero faggot

OP is a dumb piece of shit for not checking before he left.

Still, it's funny that anyone retarded enough to make that sandwich thinks s/he's worth $15/hr.

WELCOME TO GOOD BURGER HOME OF THE GOOD BURGER CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER? HUH

I'm not mad that you're a retard