Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10076744/
twitter.com/SophieT/status/725970347674243072/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TAYTAY VULT.

Taytay pregnancy or engagement incomin

oh shit its time again

>weekly thread

what happened to daily thread? oh yeah somebody got you banned for 13 days ahahhahaha and you lost your fan base ahahahhaha

fuck you you pathethic dutch faggot and take your flat ass trap with you!

I'd love to contradict you here, but I'm all out of arguments, except for the fact they've only been together for a year.

Hey

it feels like ages since one of these

Time doesn't matter when you're in love and have a short window to be free before you gotta go back to the industry

Might be because it has been ages.

It has been ages.

How have you been?

Isn't calvin like really busy though?

>Taylor is becoming insignificant

>Selena has overtaken her in instagram

>Taylor is getting old

>She knows she has to move on after the tragically awful owen wilson and anna wintour haircuts and fashion gaffs

she will be pregnant by 2017

whats the odds the father is a nigger?

well the break from these threads wasnt fun but real life has been going as good as its always been

i dont really do much haha

Not too busy to see her and knock her up

Me neither. Life's been same old same old outside these threads.

Luckily GoT is back so that's been pretty fun speculating and seeing what comes next or get confirmed.

Yeah but that would mean she'd have to take care of it alone, and while she's loving and caring and all that it'd still be really fucking tiring wouldn't it.

They always have nannies and servants for most of that to be honest

i saw on /hr/ that some dudes like spamming tay in the /got/ general whats that about

>having no life and missing taylor threads

kek you fags must have pathethic lives

go outside maybe

make some friends...

or is this hard to do in a wheelchair??

strawpoll.me/10076744/
strawpoll.me/10076744/
strawpoll.me/10076744/

While they likely employ those I can't imagine Taylor wouldn't give a fuck about the baby.

After all she's on a break but still does loads of stuff.

its part of his autism

he thinks tay can sit on the iron throne....

but you need an ass to sit on the iron throne so in taytays case thats impossible...

I dunno, I've seen the posts but it's not actual spamming.

Just one post maybe at most a day (haven't even seen it in the last couple days) saying that they want Taytay to be Val or something.

wether she loves the baby or not no way she has enough time to raise it like a normal mother

I can show you incredible things
Hello guise

so its just them wanting tay to play a got character?

Lots of stars balance a busy life with having kids, even if the kids are really young and the parent or parents have to travel very frequently.

Adam would definitely be involved too. He seems more stable honestly when it comes to being in one place a lot of the time. He seems to spend a lot of time in LA.

Hiya

Yeah

Hey, nice to see you

I don't know about this, but he released a song with Rihanna right? I assume there would be an album and a tour related to that, which would mean a lot of travelling.

Though of course, if she got pregnant today the baby would only be here in 9 months.

sup

wasnt she gonna do some x-mem shit or is that just rumors?

oopsifarted.gif

I honestly don't know what will happen to our Tay in the next few months. I just hope she'll be happy and have some rest.

Would a person really tour if they only have one song with that person?

Don't they usually just have the other person's part recorded and play that and have the main singerperson having the tour sing their own part?

don't know if Adam even goes on tour for his own shit really.

its rumor made up by the same tayautist as the got rumors lol

who would she be? plank girl?

Apparently somebody already denied this but let's wait until the premiere

I'm just dissapointed about the whole no new music thing. And sure whatever happens as long as she's happy, but what she's going to do has never been this unsure/shady.

Really interested to see where she is in a year from now.

maybe she will come out and adopt a baby with her lover karlie?

I ship that

Like I said I don't know, also no idea if he goes on tour for himself because I don't follow him at all.
But even if he goes on tour for 7 months now and Tay was pregnant today he'd still have 2 months left.

Rumor.

t was based on Sophie Turner (who plays Jean, posting this

twitter.com/SophieT/status/725970347674243072/photo/1

>#FBF that time Cyclops and I went shopping at the mall and found our favorite singer’s album (pre 1989, of course)

ah well idk id watch it

No, no, no.

Tayvin is truth, Tayvin is love, Tayvin is life

okay so rumors, id still be up for it

>But even if he goes on tour for 7 months now
Nope, tours are announced at least couple of months in advance

>mfw

Yeah like I said I wasn't sure if he was already going or doing shit or whatever.

It would really be funny if she played Dazzler though.

1989 is supposed to be inspired by the 80's (even though i don't really hear it) so her singing one of the songs from that in the movie would kinda fit.

agreed would be good to see her let go of her beard calvin and taylor and karlie to find true love out in the open

lol keep dreaming ....they posted that vid to make you guys believe they are both straight...you know deep down that she only has love for karlie....

so even her songs would work in the movie

also nice trips

Accept Tayvin into your heart.

Self-insert as him. Imagine being him as he kisses Taytay, has sex with Taytay, impregnates Taytay.

>taytay through the era's

and now she is turning into miley cyrus

LMFAO

I just can't accept the idea of Taylor being pounded by some man other than me. Also Calvin makes extremely shitty music. Come on, have you heard his latest 'hit' with Rihanna?

It's not even that, Kaylor is just so damn cute.

Yeah his music is also not my favourite.

>pregnancy
God, I hope not. Her body will go to shit after that.

>not realising this photoshoot was done just after selena overtook taylor on instagra designed to get taylor to overtake her....

kek

would have been more honest if she did the pics with her lover karlie and not her gay beard calvin

I like to imagine she recovers quite easily from that.

Coming in from /hr/ yesterday
Nice to see the Sup Forums, weekly going to be tuff

I don't care much for Rihanna, so I really haven't.

But I don't have to like the man or his music to self insert as him or accept their relationship.

And are you saying you just want Taytay to be with Karlie so that Taytay's not with a man so you'll be less jealous? Like if she's a lesbian, then there's no chance she'd be with you anyway so nothing's your fault, but if she's straight, then you have a chance but she'll never be with you?

Nice dubs, and welcome.

It's actually been going pretty well, I didn't realise I missed this as much as I did.

Nope, she'll never go out of style(and good shape). But she'd lose a little of appeal, she wouldn't be a little girl anymore you know

Nice trips.

While it is "cute", Tayvin is the only truth.

Apparently /wsg/ has reached image limit.

Do I make a new one or?

>taylor getting BTFO in this thread

just shows how unpopular she is vrs selena

Don't know what happening, hit dubs and trips yesterday in /hr/

A man can dream right. I'd rather have Calvin over say Joe, John or Jake.

A place dedicated to gifs and webms has a limit of 150?

wtf?

You can if you want, I unfortunately won't be of much help in the threads. my gif and webm collection is quite small and I've already posted most of them except a couple reaction ones

It's not that hard in /hr/ considering it's such a slow board though.

>being this mad that taylor is gay and having a sexual relationship with a woman and would never be interested with him

kek

>she never had shape to begin with...

Yeah I was amazed the image limit was 150 there as well lmao but saw someone say rip image limit and it apparently does have 150 as limit.

Also I think I've also posted my biggest batch of webms I just hope there's Swifties lurking somewhere that might have good stuff.

>And are you saying you just want Taytay to be with Karlie so that Taytay's not with a man so you'll be less jealous? Like if she's a lesbian, then there's no chance she'd be with you anyway so nothing's your fault, but if she's straight, then you have a chance but she'll never be with you?
You read my mind, congratulations. I know this is abject but I think I am not the only one who thinks like that. Besides I could accept her being with somebody who I actually like, Ed for instance

i enjoyed watching /wsg/ but i dont really own many gifs

tbh i just like these threads to look at pictures i dont save many

To be fair, dubs and trips are very easy to hit in /hr/. It moves very slowly to the point where you can have every post number between say 0 to 100 if you just keep posting images

Yeah fair play, thinking its going to be at least two Sup Forums's today aye?

Ed sheeran?

But he's ugly and a manlet?

I just like Kaylor because they seem perfect, her not being with a man would be a bonus, but I was totally fine with Taylor² for example.

I guess your devil trips confirms.

Yeah think i've been blessed, still hitting them in Sup Forums

i can do a 2nd thread

All Hail the Fuhrer.

So what did everyone think of Taytay's dress and look at the Gala?

While I normally wouldn't like the whole bleached hair thing, it did fit with her outfit and the theme of Man and Machine

yeah but unlike you he is rich too...your just an ugly manlet

and he tapped taylor

TAYTAY VULT

she looked like owen wilson in an bdsm outfit tbh

>this childish chant

kek

Yeah so the dress gets better each time I see it it's like a 7.5/10 for me, deffo better than 2013 however everything other than that is better.

>ugly and a manlet
and yet he's successful and he seems to be much more warm and outgoing than Calvin who by the way was also ugly as fuck a couple of years ago

its actually not bad

another pic

I knew Jews where trouble when snuck in and now they're lying on the cold hard ground oh.

2008>2014>2010>2011>2016>2013 is the tl;dr

I prefer the outfit to say, taytay's first year there, fourth year and fifth year to be honest.

Her hair an makeup I do prefer the first two years and the fifth.