So because I'm too lazy to grab a tissue and don't want to make a mess...

So because I'm too lazy to grab a tissue and don't want to make a mess, I recently decided to stop my semen while it's still in my dick, like pic related.
Does anybody know if this can have any negative side effects at all?
It's kinda convenient but I'll stop if it breaks my dick.

fucking faggot

It's bad for you

Yeah you're right. Next time I'll swallow it. That'll sure make me less faggy.

No, no, it's absolute fine. Nothing will happen. Do it a few times in a row and tell us how your dick feels afterwards.

Did this for a couple months back in high school.
Eventually starts to leak out when you aren't expecting it.
Makes your dick smell like shit.
Ruins your range.
Not worth it.

I used to do it a lot when I first started jacking it. I'm fine but there was one time a little bit if blood came out afterwards. Not a lot but I think after that I stopped

Yes it is bad for you. The semen has to go somewhere. Short term effects include urethral trauma from the stretching force.

Long term complications include urethral stricture from continued trauma and loss of bladder sphincter tone from continuous retrograde ejaculation (into the bladder) which will eventually cause urinary incontinence.

Please do not continue this practice. It is harmful.

Thanks for your advice, genuinely appreciated

Bump cuz i do this too

This could literally ruin your dick mate
Stop being retarded, if you're lazy enough to fap you're lazy enough to clean up when you finish.
Protip
Use a red plastic cup to cum into and then throw it away when you're done
>inb4 reuse, unless you're going to wash it out which is disgusting enough as it is
after cumming into one of those things on three separate occasions they stink and you can't get the slepp out

10/10, best advise so far

Yeah.. I'd need more confirmation too, really.

does it have to be red?

>cumming in solo cups
1. what in the flying fuck are you doing nigger?
2. A whole new meaning to "solo" in solo cup.

Jus cum on yo stomach bruh.. Roll ova and go to slep nugga..

My sides user, gg

yes you imbecile. it forces the cum back, and it goes into your bladder. other than infections and shit, your dick will automatically start doing that and you will become technically infertile since all your cum goes into your bladder

Yyyyyyyeppp

Don't do that, google 'retrograde ejaculation' for a related topic/problem

I think the best advice I can give you is continue so that you become impotent and you don't have the ability to make our species weaker as a whole, you dumb motherfucker

Muh muh doing this will make ur dick explode

Medfag here, the stress you put on your prostate gland puts you at a higher risk for early onset enlarged prostate issues and may lead to prostate cancer :^(

this will literally kill your urethra.

I just thought for a moment that I was on Sup Forums

Fap thread?

My penis curves forward a bit and basically last 7 years I've always fapped by vigorously twisting my dick towards myself. This has actually had some beneficial effects, namely straightening my penis slightly over years, and making the semen spray stronger, as it has to force its way out of bent-back urethra.

Lately I've developed a technique where I grab my penis with two hands while cumming and yank it almost violently towards myself. The semen struggles to come out in drops, and the whole thing feels amazing. Fapping normally makes the cum fly even farther now.

I love my dick

I can't find any research to support that doing this causes retrograde ejaculation.
This guy is right.
I'm a nurse.

How?