Question

>Question
If i buy drugs in the Darknet...do i have to tell them my real address ?
Is there a solution for that ?

Other urls found in this thread:

lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=1675
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I give them the address of my local police station, then go around and ask if they have any mail for me.

just give them a post office address or the address of a neighbor who is on vacation

Depends on the seller/site.

i cant open my neighbor's mailbox

I chewed and tried sublingual dosing like 8 hawaiian baby woodrose seeds and didnt experience shit so I cold water extracted like 15 of em and drank that shit and I guess I just feel nauseous really. Enough times passed I should be tripping balls.

how you do it ?

what

Go outside, I've tried 2 times hbw, first inside, shitty, had nothing trippy, second timme outside was amazing

Give a fake address to be safe

They have LSA in em durrr

Use your real adress fag and use a trusted vendor with like ALOT of good reviews after you have confirmed the package has arrived in your mailbox they will delete your adress theres no reason they have to keep it those people on those sites wont go track you down and kill you they just want your money

what if i let it ship to a empty house

would that work ?

When you send it to a house with no person and a fake name your package is more likely to be apprehended by the pigs

Dude just use your real adress it fucking comes in a box in your mailbox tell me the vendors name and ill tell you if hes good

Yeah if u wanna risk the mailman returning your shit to sender

Is it coming domestic or international? Domestic is the safest way to go

How long would 7 grams of strong shatter last a person using it like all day everyday 420blazeit

/thread

/thread

dude if your all set with pgp then don`t be afraid of giving out real adress... just make sure your overall opsec is all good

Just ordered 580 Xanax, got delivered to my real address, with my real name. It actually got deviled the same time as some shit I got off of amazon, and until I opened the I couldn't tell what was the Zans and what was the amazon package.

This was Uk domestic though, wouldn't risk oversea shipments, they are safe, just for me it would be too much hassle to lose a package. Then I'd need to dispute, and most legit deals want you to FE so my coins are gone until they decide to do at best a 50% reship, or I get nothing.

What site you use? i used SR back in 2011 but i've had a hiatus from drugs since then? Also in UK btw

This thread is fucking retarded using your real address is ALWAYS safer

Fairly subjective question.
The oil is better tbqh.
Stopped making shatter last year.
But I make my own oil. 190 proof Everclear. 3 rinses through new bud.
Matchhead size dollop per day. Ingested.
Fucked for 12 hrs.
Cures cancer.
What else ya wanna know...

I just wanna know if I could stay high for a full month on 200 bucks of shatter. I have 300 bucks to spend and am really tired of spending the last 2 weeks of the month bored as shit without 420

AlphaBay. Ordered Just on Thursday arrived this morning. Never had a problem.

cheers m8

anyone got experience with international shipping ?

Heads up my arse mate, Dream Market is what I used just there

lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=1675

Subjective, like I said.
Learn to grow, make your own?
Dunno how much it takes for you!
Dabbers pretty much spend all their time dabbing, and always seem to need more. Can't even get high anymore! Stick with smoking the weed or ingesting the oil. You can't go wrong. You wanna save money? Grow your own! That's what we do out here in WA!

If I'm the US this is something to keep in mind. The usps will go all gangbusters on you if they detect mail fraud. Fake name, fake addy. Safe way would be to use a PO box under a fake name but that requires forged documents. Honestly it is safer to use your legit name and addy if you can't acquire some forged IDs. Also never ever ever use a shipping service like fedex or ups. LE does not require a search warrant to open you package with them like it does with USPS

There's an abandoned church about a mile from my house that I go to a lot. I typically order acid there when I do.

I get it shipped to Ireland from france or Germany every couple weeks no problem.

am tor user
where 2 find good pron?

Trips goes to church.
AUM Sup Forumsro...

where 2 find tor sites i'm tor newfag

what sites are you using ?

Start with the Hidden Wiki and learn from there

LSA guy here. So I seriously am not experiencing shit like I started putting the seeds in bubble gum now and its not making me nauseous but...0 psychedelic effects. I'm actually starting to think I'm incapable of tripping because these and amanita muscaria mushrooms didn't do shit and my dad got zero effects from LSD when he did it back in the day. Maybe I'm defective

Underage b&
If you can't find good pron on the clearnet, then you're looking for a different kind of pron. Fuck you, teenager! Do some fucking drugs or GTFO!

I have no idea what AUM means, but no I don't go to church. I go to that church, but there's no service. I'm actually satanist so going to church might be a problem.

Yeah get a PO box with forged documents if you want terrorist heat on you as well

Where are your morals bro

i'm not a teenager and i'm over drugs. just looking for found footage and wierd shit. my friend showed me a video of a lady with a lobster in her cooter and said he found wierd shit like that on the DW

that shit looks fake and nothing works

>satanist
Underage b& and wanna-be Christian detected.
(Know anyone else into Satan?)
Do more acid 'til you wake up Sup Forumsoy!

where do you guys buy bitcoins ?

Yes you do
It's not a big deal. They can't prove you ordered anything

ok cool

virwox, higly recommand this one because you don't need to give your id (passport) to them like any other bitcoin seller

What kind of cancer did you have?

>virwox
perfect thanks

How many grams of the mushrooms did you take? Hawaiian baby wood rose seeds suck, you are an idiot if you think psychedelics don't affect you.

>virwox
Also, what you need to know is that when you use virwox, you buy SLL first which is Sierra Leone coins, then with those you buy BTC