I want to hear the redflags/dealbreakers for femnons

I want to hear the redflags/dealbreakers for femnons

I second this

Poor personal hygiene. Smelling like a shit covered Onion will keep you single for the rest of your life.

>femnons

Lurk MOAR, newfag.

Aside from the obvious stuff like hygiene.
Drugs, religion and wanting children.

Or having children from a previous partner.

Being a femanon

Slut identified.

Oh, and not being white.

How he treats his mama

that pic looks like a meth'd out Daniel tosh

Please explain what's slutty about not doing drugs, being an atheist and not wanting children.

>not doing drugs
What are you? Some kind of normie?

Wearing any kind of hat outside of Winter.
Texting 3+ times with no response in between
Having long hair

If being a normie means not being a druggie loser, then I guess I am a normie.

>implying all druggies are losers
Normies don't belong here.

Doing drugs does not automatically make someone a druggie

Normie
>just do it (the drugs that is)
^what Nike's slogan should have been

severely underrated post

Has to be neat in general. Can't have longer hair than me. Based off my experince

In my opinion it does.

So your definition of a druggie us not a drug addict, it's just anyone that partakes no matter how occasionally?

you're opinion is wrong and you're stupid

You're gonna die old and alone.

Not licking my pussy when i suck your dick.

I take medication because i am skizo. Am i a druggie?

Trips dont lie.

I have semi long hair, like my bangs go to right above my eyebrows and the sides are short. I'm a loser to you?

My opinion is the only one that matters when it comes to me deciding who is worth dating.
Haha, not as alone as you.

I believe in you femanon! In fact I might even know who you are. I liked you just the way you are, too.

I meant recreational drug use. But thank you for reminding me that mental illness is another deal breaker on my list.

Well I'd have to see the hair to know if it's acceptable, i don't consider guys with long hair losers but i dated a guy with long hair for 4 years and I now hate the idea of it. Seems like most guys with long hair don't take proper care of it either.

> well then you are lost

as if you wouldnt fuck a meth'd out Daniel tosh

I wasn't being sarcastic, i was genuinely curious if you consider someone who drops acid once a year or something like that a druggie.

Damn. You sound like a stuckup bitch. Judging someone because they are ill? I hope you die alone.

>not being dominant sexually
>being insecure
>addicted to drugs or alcohol
>being indecisive
>not intelligent
>unable to control his emotions (particularly anger)
>does no regular exercise

Is it ok if I drink?

Someone boring/ not funny, lazy and doesn't want to do anything besides watch Netflix. Generally disrespectful to their parents. Once dumped a guy because he would not shut the fuck up about how much anime had changed his life and all the important lessons he learned from naruto. Actually kept saying that he had a "will of fire".

I'm entitled to judge when it comes to picking a partner. As is everyone.

Fuck I am growing my hair out so this disappoints me. I take really good care of it but there are akward points during this journey.

Gonna grow it for about 2 years I think. I am about 9 months in.

Oh yes indeed, but that doenst make you sound less stuck up.

What constitutes who is an addict and who isn't is not a matter of your personal opinion.

Dealbrakers so far:
>long hair
>doing drugs
>having kids
>wanting to have kids
>more long hair
>poor hygiene

According to this thread the only thing I need to do to get a girlfriend is a haircut.

If it makes you feel better it's a personal thing for me. Some guys can pull it off but I'm just burnt out on it.

>greasy hair
>hair that goes beneath the neck
>poor hygiene
>unintelligent
>not being dominant sexually
>mommas boy-type

I don't care how I sound to you.

no, it doesnt.
If you make up your own definitions for common words because 'it is your opinion', it means you are an idiot and you are wrong.

Short hair is a dealbreaker for me.

That guy knows what's up.

nice pair o'titties on him

I don't date druggies. Just accept that and move on ffs.

Sometimes that's literally it.

Ok good I actually am just gowing it because I am older and in college and it makes me look younger so I can hit on coeds.

this cant be true

>long hair
>doesn't smell a way I really like
>doesn't make enough money to support us both
>penis under 7.75 inches and 5.7 circumference

Nice to hear so many of you femanons like a Dom man. Course it kind of falls in line with the general % of women as a whole I guess. Somehow I always think of Sup Forums differently.

smoking.
being poor and doing nothing about it.

Yeah, doing drugs, any amount of them, is pretty pathetic. "Can't handle reality. Gotta alter it with chemicals". Get a real hobby if you want to check out of reality for a bit.

I'm 5 of these 7

>7.75

So specific.

Do you measure that shit wtf?

Those titties. This pic made me hard

being a furry or going to *cons

Read the following message out loud in a sarcastic tone:
Do you think I could find someone who wouldn't mind my long hair?

What if your reality is pain and you're tying to alter the pain away?

Poor hygiene, a religious/extremist nut case, or someone who is a clingy/desperate pussy.

Im a funkie not a junkie

Yes, yes you can.

Not everyone does drugs in an attempt to escape reality. Some people do it because it's a new feeling. Most likely a more enjoyable and fun feeling than you could ever induce in a man.

also being
>lazy

not that you have to be active and run fucking 80km a day but dont lay in bed ordering pizza all day. very extreme examples but you hopefully get the idea

Alright, thanks for making me realize i need to add "people that don't know the difference between a drug user and a druggie" to the red flag list.

I guess every one of my patients are druggies since they are prescribed drugs and take them .

Asking women what they want in a guy is literally the stupidest thing you can do. Women don't have a fucking clue and just rattle off conflicting adjectives until they can't think of any more. "Tall, dark, handsome, funny, cute, strong, hard-working, a rebel, mysterious, a bad boy, rich, caring, a good father, fun, adventurous...." and then they wonder why they end up with a fuckwad that only tells them what they want to hear.

That cut is perfectly acceptable imo. How long do you want to grow it?

Just asked my girlfriend for her dealbreakers and she basically described me... Maybe she was being too vague, but I'm worried now. What do?

> Addicted to drugs/alcohol, etc.
>Poor Hygiene
> Religious
> Wants Kids
> Too dom/Too sub
> Lazy piece of shit

Sure. Druggies also like to lie to themselves and everyone around them so I assume you actually believe this to be true.

Are you being funny or polite?

Long enough to hide his pedo face.

Religion, not being physically fit and able to eat healthily (not being an impulsive loser), not having any ambition, unempathetic.

This entire thread is cancer

Okay what's your opinion on alcohol then?

I... both? I honestly believe that, but I AM trying to be lighthearted.

Razor/wrist/slash

Good luck, user.

Sick b8 m8
Surely someone can't be this stupid :]

Spoken like a true druggie. Maybe if my car breaks down I can just roll it into a river and pretend I'm actually at work. Surely that would be a perfect solution to my problem.

I share the same redflags right there, user/

Fuck your trips man. :( don't wanna an hero over a grill

Drinking to get drunk is just as bad. Nobody does drugs to not get high, though, so let's not pretend there's a parallel there.

Not right off the bat especially if I can tell he isn't anywhere near without a measuring device. After a little while I'll whip one of these out and measure. I let them go a few days later if they don't meet minimum requirements but I don't tell them that's the reason. I don't want to make any guys self concius about having a dick that's not very big.

That's interesting.
I dislike submissive women in bed

That wouldn't solve anything actually. 8D

This

no need to be lighthearted with me, Sup Forumsrother. I appreciate honesty more.

If your reality is pain why would another human being want to share that reality with you?

Your willful ignorance astounds me.

But on drugs it would.

Don't care about these twats, although I doubt you do. You are entitled to be as picky as you please. These people are just miserable pathetic basement dwellers who are bitter towards any women that don't accept them with all their flaws.
I completely understand not wanting to mate with the mentally ill, it's natural selection at it's finest.