Stay mad ameripoors

Stay mad ameripoors

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/obesity-not-just-us-problem-half-of-europe-fat-report-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Google fat Europeans"
>was not disappoint

Americans earn more than Europe annually you retard

>like the one on the left drinks wine and not some low-quality, high-aclohol sh*t

Oh sweet, stupid, faggot, bait posting OP. I know I'm being a dumbass by responding, but this comparison is no longer correct. While the fat American woman stays, that skinny euro woman should be getting raped by the Muslims that's have invaded all of cuck European countries. While we have fat women, at least ours aren't raped by smelly sand niggers, just regular niggers

Thats why fat people are so fat. you can't get fat without money for food. thus, its a sign of wealth being fat...or at least it used to,

Didn't we just have this thread?

What about the girl in front of the fat chick? She seems fit...

Picunrelated

What? A repost on Sup Forums?
That's a first!

Damn I ain't seen this in... It's gotta be almost a year thanks bro.

Also I know I shouldn't sincerely respond but some people really have this idea that ALL of America is fat...

Y'all really need to look at the numbers, yeah there's allot of fucking fatties, but what is there composition?

I don't know for sure, but I do know one thing...

No demographic is fatter than black women, and I don't just mean individual fattnes..

No I mean fat black women make up the majority of the 60% overweight in America

Not too mention that that figure that everybody has heard for years, is based off strict bmi guidelines..

So yes, America does have allot of physically heavier people, but not all of that 60% are hamplanets.

No I was not kek.

cbsnews.com/news/obesity-not-just-us-problem-half-of-europe-fat-report-says/

>Belgian health minister

Straya strikes again

is that a scarf or another layer of fat

You think she'll ever get cold enough for a scarf?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Implying you can't find both in either country...

Or any country for that matter... Except maybe places like north Korea and Ethiopia

Enjoy your new muslim mayor Londonistan.

Oh I haven't seen this image since 2003

fixed

>implying americans give a fuck what anyone thinks of them

it was weird when I landed back in MIA after taking a cruise in Europe a bit ago
after seeing nearly no fat people at all on my trip, within minutes of driving through Miami, I had counted like fifteen

mind you, food and soda was expensive as shit in Europe (dollar amount in USD, plus 2, and with a euro sign slapped on, and that's on the low end, and the Euro was strong as fuck at the time), getting a tiny bottle of soda was like 3 EUR, eating dinner was like 18EUR, etc, etc
I actually laughed my face off when I stepped into a Starbucks to go pee (IIRC, I was in Spain) and saw the prices.