GRAB YOUR GUN

GRAB YOUR GUN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>arab+non white hispanic
>combine 2 completely separate races from opposite sides of the planet and they're barely larger than the white population
>white is the smallest population

you're fucking retarded, arent you?

shut up kike

proof that uk are buckteethed incest fucktards lol

>points out a literal fact
>must be a jew

nice meme retard

This, basically! Hispanic is not a race anywhere but Murica OP is a dumbass. Native Hispanics (ie Spain) are mostly white, but it's more complicted in Latin America coz slaves.

"hispanics" are not spanish, you dumb cunt.
They SPEAK spanish.

OP us whiteys had our own way for centuries, raping the world for resources etc we can't be butthurt now

shut it

faggot I didn't say they were I said native hispanics were from Spain because that is their native homeland you dumbass, hence why the language is called Spanish

Also this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania

>cant come up with anything to say

>shut it
something tells me I'm talking to a teenager right now

How many native americans are there?

This!

[spoiler]no one cares[/spoiler]

Yeah. I never really understood how colored people could be "minorities" when there are more of them.

I'm not jewish so that doesnt bother me at all. You, however, are a complete retard so that's why you're getting so butthurt over my comments

you are fucking filthy lier

Black people like fried chicken. Therefore they are fried chicken. Ihm smaart and has logick m8.

*liar

4 letter words can be difficult to spell, huh?

I hate you so much

whats wrong little guy?

he's a jew

If you don't like white people having rights here's a thought:

-The last time muslims were in power it took THE CRUSADES to stop them from literally kidnapping and raping/killing everyone they could catch in the Mediterranean sea.
-The last time Niggers had their own countries.. well they still do and look at them.
-Leave asians alone to their own devices and look what happens; Mao; Pol Pot; Even back as far as the three kingdoms period (300 years of constant war) there was just non stop death from massacres because they don't like themselves let alone foreigners.
-If you really trust another race try living in their version of your country, go live in the hood and see how you are treated, go to a mosque, they hate you, and your government hates you too so they are letting as many of them in as they can to quell your unrest at their corruption.

The only thing that can really overturn a white country is a white public, muslims will never ask for more freedoms and guns, and nether will niggers.
They just want more power for themselves as proven by every country they have ever run.

keep spewing memes and youll never need to come up with an original thought