Femanon here

Femanon here.

Why the fuck would I ever fuck a guy without having him wear a condom, hmm? I'll be safe from any STDS he might've picked up from being retarded and not wearing a rubber, I'll never get preggos, I won't have to deal with cleaning up his smelly ass cum, and best of all it feels exactly the same for me. If you refuse to fuck then I honestly don't give a shit. Move along and get some other dumb bitch pregnant because I won't be having any of it.

There's literally no reason for me to fuck a guy without a condom.

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/5646243/swap-your-prozac-for-semen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pro : safe
Con : less pleasure

Do what you will. Just remember femanon, Tits or GTFO.

ok so, 7x7 its not 84 ............ or is it ?

It's one thing to tear a girls clothes off and fuck her over the kitchen table than tearing a girls clothes off, run to the bedroom and look for a fucking rubber then come back with a floppy dick.

>claims to be female
>no time stamped picture or titties for that matter

Just wasting time here tbh

Look at this fucking guy, can't even comprehend a female without needing to see her boobs. How much of his sad pathetic life is dictated by his dick, I wonder? Can't even rise above his base instincts, fucking lmao.

As if I give a fuck. "Ruining" a moment is better than ruining your life, dipshit.

>I'll never get preggos

the condom has a pearl index of 9, that means 9 out of 100 women get prego, the index of the pill is 0,1

Because Chad tells you he loves you, and you being a fucking idiot (aka you have a vagina), you let Chad go without. He promises to pull out, but Chad is a fucking liar.

Good for you retard. Now move along with your small pathetic life OP. Fucking retarded faggot. Nobody cares about your feminazi bullshit.

>Look at this fucking guy, can't even comprehend a female without needing to see her boobs.

First day here huh?

Flat chested then. Gotcha fam.

Tits of gtfo

Get cancer OP

OP here. I'm sorry I wasted everyone's time. is right I'm just a 12 year old suburban white male who thinks he's funny.

b8
Stop replying. Sage goes in all fields

OP is a low level troll.

Condom feels like shit. For both.
If his cum is smelly you either teach your bf to proper diet before sex, or stop fucking middle eastern guys.
If you don't want std, same solution. Stop fucking niggers and dirty white trash.

I had a vasectomy and only 1 partner for the last 6 years(married). Would you fuck me?

You're the one who is attention whoring by saying you're female. You could have said I believe you should wear condoms during sex. Nope you want attention from faggots who put the pussy on the pedestal on here

sorry i took the bait

That's smart if you're just dating for some dick on the side. If you ever fall in love, get him tested and get on birth control. Deal with the "stinky cum" and let him enjoy you bare skin. Think about his pleasure.

tits or gtfo, cumdumpster.

wrong. this is why the rule exists.

Then don't do it, bitch.

this.

Back to fucking reddit, newfag.

Perfectly said (and copy pasta'd)

Sperm has been found to be a positive mood enhancer for most women. Something to do with the testosterone and so on.

So you just like being angry bitch, then, when your partner is trying to make you feel better.

hate to break it to you, faggot OP. but it looks like you're going to have to GTFO now...

That's where abortions come in. I'm never getting pregnant and that's a fact.

If Chad suggests fucking without a condom then we're done. You men have no power over me, it's hilarious that the inverse isn't also true.

Bye, remember to take your virginity on the way out.

First day? Nah, I've known for a while most of you aren't any smarter than animals.

No one decent wants to fuck you because you're a bitch. Please go farm attention elsewhere

Back to plebbit bitch, stop whoring for attention. The whiteknights over at Plebbit will support you.
Tell them how horrible we Sup Forumsros are.

You didn't answer my question. I had a vasectomy. I could fuck you without a condom, right?

you really can't be this stupid, can you? i mean, if you really are a bitchy cunt, i suppose it's possible...

Low level troll. Sad life you live loser.

>I'll never get preggos

read condom instruction again, dumb bitch

found a picture of you, cunt.

Id knock that bitch up just to spite her. And id sue to make her keep it

OP is probably a fat Tumblr hamplanet that has to talk like she even has had sex before to feel better.

Go smash some weight scales or something.

Almost never fuck without one. Almost. Sometimes its in the moment and we dont have one, but we're both clean and without one she finishes me with her mouth. I don't see a problem woth condoms at all. Its stupid not to use one (even tho i sometimes dont).

No dumbass, condom feels like shit for you. It's just fine for me.

And risk my life on your word? Fuck off.

My life > his pleasure. Like I said if he doesn't like it he can find someone else, I'm not going to risk my health just for the feels.

This is bullshit.

Alot of girls say this shit, but when you get in the heat of the moment they really dont care. Also I dont believe OP is a women because most girls I jave been woth said that it actually does feel better without a condom for them as well. Idk

I'll play your silly game OP, you can act like you have control over men/situation but "no" doesn't mean no if I'm bigger than you.
>yfw I'm taking the dirtroad and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it.

go back to tumblr, hambeast. this place isn't for you.

Risk your life? My cum isn't sulfuric acid, jesus. This fat cunt is just another sjw feminist dyke haircut havin arm fat flappin cigarrette smoking Hillary Clinton supporting loser. Moving along!

Believe me, she's bigger than you

Stupid angry bitch. Wash your vagina, it's full of sand.

OP what you really need, is a condom, be on birth control, and use spermicide or u'r totally fugged m8

Welp, that's why id just rape you. You can say no all you want. Just makes my dick harder

You come across as quite a miserable cunt. Who the fuck would want to fuck you.

i agree with . this smelly whale is definitely only good for some weird feed fetish.

She would have to leave the house to get sand in her vaj

I'd say it's just empty with the worst possible smell you can think of.

Why is everyone so mad? This fat chubby doesn't want to reproduce! That's fantastic! Another win for the human race. Stay cunty, bitch. Wouldn't want you ending up pregnant. They'll have to fork lift you to the hospital

You forgot the most important part. He needs to pull out also. You dont want to take ANY chances.

>There's literally no reason for me to fuck a guy without a condom.
Yes there is, but from what you posted, you shouldn't breed. Ever. Please don't.
1. You want a child for Le Tax Credit
2. You want Child support.
3. You want Government help in the form of WIC and foodstamps.
4. You need offspring to manage your Anime Museum and to make sure your body is properly cryogenically frozen.

>tumblr hamplanet detected

But what problem could there possibly be with a condom assuming you checked it beforehand for any holes.

If you pick the correct sized condom with a little bit of extra lube it feels exactly the same.

Lmao, what is this supposed to scare me, tough guy? You gonna rape me over the internet? If any guy does that to me then congrats, you just ruined the rest of your life for a little bit of puss. You'll be spending the next 20 years getting raped yourself just because you were thinking with the wrong head. Lmfao, you Internet fucks are beyond retarded.

Bye bye, remember to take the safety off and squeeze next time you have your gun in your mouth.

ZERO CHANCES ZERO RISKS

You don't need condoms... Your personality is doing a great job of birth control. I'm sure your face is no help either.

nobody cares, hamplanet.

I would like to say that i sincerely hope you get pregnant on accident and have to abort it, which will ruin your relationship and most likely cause serious damage to your mental well being. Your crass tone and choice of words have brought all this on you. Maybe when you grow up, you'll see how ridiculous your generation is. Enjoy your negativity.

How about you use female condoms then? Or are you so privileged that you didn't even know of their existence?

Sage

No, it does NOT feel exactly the same. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. But it's cool. Your man will just get it from someone else on the side

this shit is entertaining as hell

>There's literally no reason for me to fuck a guy without a condom.
and I won't fuck you without one, I don't want to make a little tard with you and I don't want your std

OP, please take a picture of your fat rolls with timestamp.

Roll

Hamplanet OP confirmed. Even worse is "she" has a shitty attitude and outlook on life.

How's it feel to know nobody will ever love you OP?

Women used to be here to make their man happy. Now its this "im not doing shit for a man" attitude. See where that gets ya, cunt. Forever single. Enjoy your cats

Because your goddamn biological clock is spinning out of control and you feel a need to create a child. Its an urge you can't fight. Accept your goddamn fate.

What's the reason for fucking you if im wearing a condom? This is why traps exist, they love sex and I don't have to put up with your bitchy bullshit

OP's argument is void. She doesn't get laid anyways.

Then you don't need to fuck at all. Next bitch!

what about oral?

Another femanon here.

I'd like to talk about my vagina too and the things I stick up inside it and how I fondle my tits tits at the same time bit no I won't show you because fuck you I want attention and I know at least some of you faggots will fall for the bait because you're desperate losers who couldn't get the time of day from your mothers let alone a beautiful big fitted femanon like me who likes to swallow and literally takes all cocks offered but no I won't show you my tits.

So, you won't do the one thing you were put on earth for? Fuck outta here. You have one job. One purpose. Perpetuate the lineage. If you refuse, just kill yourself. Stop using our resources..

That's not an option user. Fat bitch might confuse the cock with lunch.

>This is bullshit.
jezebel.com/5646243/swap-your-prozac-for-semen

So you are also ignorant along with being an angry bitch.

you know the rules OP

You really think having an abortion would mentally fuck with me? I'd want absolutely nothing more than an abortion if I found out I was pregnant, keeping the fucking thing is what would hurt me but luckily I never have to worry about that.

You can still get STDS and you still have to deal with smelly cum. They're retarded.

Better a dumb bitch than me.

> Femanon here.
Tits or GTFO

>Condom
>Safe from any std
Kek
Did you fail basic human health?

Why are you implying that its the giy who spreads the disease and they wouldn't actually be getting said STDs from your nasty ass.

my cum doesn't smell, I don't know why you even think this. It actually smells like cranberries

Yeah i do think an abortion would fuck with you mentally. It's extremely common. Look it up instead of being a moronic fuckin bitch

>never have to worry
Because no guy would ever go near your smelly cunt.

fat

You're assuming I would let you leave before I fucked that shitty attitude out of you.

obvious bait is obvious

ITT: newest of the newfags

Too bad your mom didn't have the same common sense to get an abortion when she was pregnant with you.

>morbidly obese
I fixed your mistake.

Tits or gtfo whore