Do you remember the last time you cried? What was the last thing that made you cry Sup Forums?

Do you remember the last time you cried? What was the last thing that made you cry Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbHsdy8uebQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cry a lot because my life is shit

Also, feels thread

so whats that going to solve?

You wanna talk about it user?

If I cried at everything that hurt me I'd never stop.

So you learn to contain emotion, process it with logic, and get on with more constructive actions.

...a cultural lesson girls and negros would do well to discover.

We kill ourselves because it's better to die young than live long declines of physical misery and feeble-mindedness.

I just feel like I'm going nowhere in life and I don't know what to do to make it any better. I have crippling anxiety, depression and am probably mildly autistic. fml

I'm a 6ft 240lbs scaffolder and rough as fuck.

When Concho died he was the colt of Lexi my favorite horse I cried...... Didn't have to happen. Fuck that vet........

I cry often enough I guess. I am not ashamed. I don't have to be I'm a scaffolder and alpha as fuck.

That movie UP, I cried like a bitch.

I'll cry tears of joy or sadness. I'll also drink any fruity cocktail with an umbrella in it I want.

I worked in mining for years. Depression rates are high. In Australia they encouraged us to talk about shit. It helps.

Scaffolder here, I take a pill for an anxiety disorder. Citlorapram I think its called? I'm on a small dose.

If you are in a commonwealth country get a working holiday visa and go explore.

I have that anxiety disorder from being a meth head for a bit. I was a fucking loser so I got a visa and went to England.

There I met my wife. Was away from Canada almost 10 years.

If you are under 31 (I was 24) just bail. Go adventure.

>I'm alpha as fuck

Lol o ok

Only movie that's ever made me cry was Warrior, back in 11' and everytime I watch it. Shit's like The Notebook for men.

Tat is because you have been forcefully removed from your natural environment and anything resembling a natural human life for the entire history of your species. You will be prone to drug abuse and suicide.

Like an animal, in a zoo, that can only rock back and forth and go insane.

Scaffolders are arrogant.

When you lift heavy shit all day 100ft in the air you get cocky.

That said it means I am comfortable with my emotions, being alpha will do that.

I cried 2 years ago when my mom died. It was a constant thing for 30 minutes and I've been dry since

Scaffolder here again. This guy is correct.

I was a city puke now I am full red neck live in the country.,

I have literally never been happier.

don't remember the last time i cried, i couldn't have been any older than 6, i'm 26 now. couldn't cry when my dad died, couldn't cry when my best friend was killed in front of me, and couldn't cry when the woman i loved left me, i can't remember the last time i was happy either

I think i'm broken to a point i can't be fixed anymore

Yesterday. I was watching Mr. Rogers things on youtube.

OP here.
I broke up with my abusive GF by text message yesterday. Had to do it on the phone or else she would've sweet talked me back. I just feel so fucking stupid guys, the screaming, the bruises, scratches, slaps, and I let it all happen cause I thought I couldn't do better.
This morning a female friend rushed to me for a hug and I shrugged, felt like an abused dog.
I'm just glad its over now.

Dude have you not seen that Pixar movie UP?

When his wife dies at the start....... I fucking lost my shit. My throat hurt.....

lol only queers cry

5 years ago when my cousin and my friend were both shot

Last time I cried was because I had to put my dog down. He was only 7, but had widespread organ failure, most likely from cancer.
He died in my arms.

I cried literally 30 minutes ago. It's a rare occurance and I'm not sure at all what triggered it.

dumping

Oh dude that sucks.

Good for you for bailing. A woman can make or break a man. There is no shame that you loved someone. She was not deserving of that love and took advantage.

Heart break sucks.

I'm that scaffy again and I have had my heart ripped out twice. Man it hurt.

Good luck bro. Hook up with some buddies go out and have fun. My last heart break right after was one of the best summers ever. I just skated and drank with buddies.

Chin up buddy. It gets better.

Well that fucking twink isn't scared of looking weak, feminine, and gay...

>We kill ourselves because it's better to die young than live long declines of physical misery and feeble-mindedness.
/thread

The last time I think I was drunk and listened to the Haruhi theme song.

Or maybe it was a different time I was drunk and watching K-On!

Your ex sounds like a lot of fun. Tell her to hmu

Last night, I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 and a half years. Shit sucks man.

Your picture is wrong.
The picture is the reason men kills themselves, 5X more than women, not 3X.
Men don't have it better. They are legally second class citizens to women, have no financial aid in times of strife, and no one cares when they fail. The feminisation of all aspects of life, favoring women and feminine behavior is killing men. Men have to succeed to be useful, but they aren't allowed to succeed past women who don;t have any motivation to succeed in the first place.
Men have always cried, always. But as opposed to women who just tear up at every breeze, men see it as an act of confidence. If a male friend tears up and tells me about something hard, I know he trusts me, I know I'm a valuable friend to him. Forcing men to wear their slightest emotion on their sleave isn't going to drive the suicide rate down, giving men the same legal rights as women, and not punishing them constantly for preforming better than women is.

>back in 11
Am I the only person who feels like this was yesterday?

Last two times I've cried were watching Interstellar and admitting to my dad I'm a depressed, anxiety-ridden mess.

2 times in 18 months isn't much, but there isn't much to cry about when literally everything wrong in my life is related to my stupid choices and this depression shit I have. Nobody to blame but myself.

I'm not even American but Rogers is GOAT.

I cry sometimes because I am a shit.

top kek

"can i talk about my feelings?" "please dont" "I feel like you dont want to listen to my feelings"

Jesus fuck, right in the feels.

Fuck you I cried again now.

Fuck I'm such a bitch..... Oh well.

my kitten got crushed to death by my brother. literally was trumatized

My son was born with a birth defect that he is going to have for the rest of his life.
Hes going to be four in a few months, he will never walk or run like the rest of us. He has had so many operations and hospital stays since hes been alive.
For one moment, a few months back, a part of me wished he was never born so he didnt have to suffer the way he does now.

And the 3rd to last time I cried was this scene.

When he said Superman I lost it.

Good for you. I have been there myself. Had an abusive gf which I stayed with for 7 years. She would often wake me up in the middle of the night by punching me in the face. I felt sorry for her because she was so broken. I couldn't get myself to hit her back since she was so tiny and finally I was at my breaking point and instead of punching a 5,1" 80lb woman I decided to leave.

Trust me, it gets better. You will feel small and less than a man for a while, but it gets better with time.

Couple of months ago. My uncle died, aged 53. Dude played in a local rock band. Seeing and hearing is bandmates play for him one last time made me cry like a bitch.

You're not the only one. "Back in '11" was my 40th birthday.

This scene.

I cried yesterday after losing my 4th game of Hearthstone in a row.

feels bad man

-The Memer

Thanks scaffydude, the sole fact that I don't have to text her first thing in the morning so she doesn't go batshit crazy is enough to have me looking up.
Sex was great, but she whispered some fucked up shit. "I'll cut your fucking dick if you ever leave me"
She made me distance myself from friends and family. So I gotta rebuild bridges and I have a lot of making up to do.
Thanks scaffydude.

My best friend leaving in the middle of the night to move to a city about 5 hours away and not telling me goodbye or anything. I found out when I went over to his house to visit him, and well, he wasn't there.

It's not his fault, it was a very rushed thing that he had little say in, but it still hurt.

Nine months ago when the only woman who ever told me she loved me (Not counting my mom or sister) killed herself.

See, that's the difference between how we used to be taught to be confident, and how millennials and younger are coddled.
We were told, be honest with ourselves and learn to be comfortable with your own flaws.
These faggot youngins are taught "you're special, you're intrinsically perfect at everything". Then the real world happens, and they can't handle the fact that they suck at most things, like most people ever in history, and they lash out with crazy ideologies like Marxism.

Usually I don't cry I just shed a few tears and then it's all okay again. But the last i was fucking bawling was in november 2012.
My ex left me a year before that. I tried to get a rebound but she didn't feel the same way about me as I felt about her. And then the day came on which I talked with my ex the first time after the break-up.
I was crying for an hour and a half and my nose was crying snots. It was afwull.

Shame on you for fucking a sibling and not adopting you faggot

this has to do with:
youtube.com/watch?v=LbHsdy8uebQ

I know this feeling, last 3 birthdays I would invite around 20 people I got to know over each year. All 3 times I was alone on my birthday

2 years ago. had a mental breakdown in the shower of my dorms because I thought 8 was going to fail. 2 years later and not failing any classes. now I'm out and just waiting for my degree to show up and have a company get back to me with a job offer. I'm 20 btw

You've never seen Mr Rogers, have you?

MUMEN RAIDER WAS THE BEST!!!!!!1

This really hurts because I have a very poor relationship with my dad. He used to drink a lot, and he's slowed way down, but the damage has already been done between us after years of pointless fights.