Poland is white country

>Poland is white country
>No migrants there
What's wrong with you, Poland is FULL, actually, we have more migrants per capita than Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xhsl6j6xOEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think some western europeans would prefer to have ukranians and russians as immigrants instead of muslims, at least I would thbqhwya

Muslims are better. These people can't even integrate into polish society.

>he thinks muslims can integrate into european society

haven't you learned anything?

Then why there are literally no posts in arab in german threads, but every fifth post in /polska/ written in russian?

No, he is a Slav, hence dumb as fuck and ineducable.

really makes me think

thats because they have their own general

Because muslims don't sit on 4 chan, they busy praising Allah, getting welfare, shitting on the streets and fucking white girls.

And write there in English, yeah.

>Then why there are literally no posts in arab in german threads

I'm not even sure if you're baiting or a newfag, but a lot of anons posting under german and western flags are actually muslim immigrants (turks, somali, pakis, etc)

kek, the self-hate isn't needed tho

Because you are not willing to communicate with us
youtu.be/Xhsl6j6xOEM

This isn't hate, just my observations.

Fuck you, observer.

Ok , shut the fuck up Janusz and don't blame ukrainians - actually they are intregrated to polish society , why !? BECAUSE THEY ARE ALMOST POLES ! ( I live in Szczecin so there is a LOT of ukrainian Refugees )

This, I don't know why the hate towards modern Ukrainians in Poland. Poles are often more trashy than them.

And you're one?

Reasonable, just as always.

No , and i dont have any Ruski or Ukrainiec in family

Good for you. Although you're a Slav anyway, kek.

>Ukrainian
>Refugees
Ahahahahahaha

I feel more Pomeranian than Pole - only thing i would like to have , is ability to speak Kashubian

You know , Eastern Ukraine (War) - u should know it ruski . And of course not all of them are refugees some of them went here for better payment in job

They live in such shit that war wouldn't make their lives worse

Ok, so can you take all Ukrainians (Polish) people to your country and we'll take their waste land?

Our Westeland is all ready the biggest in the world. Why do you want more of it?

Isn't Russia a wasteland too?