Is your country a free country for women? Can they do anything they want? Are you in favor of freedom?

Is your country a free country for women? Can they do anything they want? Are you in favor of freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/zqhyvp.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a slut

Like your mom.

>They are free, but act like they aren't.
>They do whatever they want and blame others for their failures.
>Freedom to be dumb.

Who is this semen deamon

>America in a nutshell

KEK no.

I want a girl that looks like that as a gf.

No worse than most other cunts.

No boobs? Do guys find this attractive or not???

post more

Yeah it's pretty free. We can do pretty much anything here and are mostly limited by our own capabilities nowdays rather than sexism. I think it's a good thing.

Also, dat pube stubble on OP pic

Yes, but we don't have cute Brasileiras.

I really like girls with small breasts '-'

But Brazilians, in general, are disgusted by girls without breasts

a.pomf.cat/zqhyvp.webm

is she brazilian?

Yes

She lives in Santa Catarina

Tfw she looks so cute and innocent with those sparkly eyes but you just know she only hangs out with 70 IQ Chads and drinks herself into a coma every weekend only to be fucked by Chad's Thunderock

Bit too free to be perfectly honest lad.

she is perfectly fit to my imagination of western thin beauty is she model?

i've seen vegan salads with more meat than that chick.

I'm okay with it

>that joke
Are you 40yo?

I thought Brazillians and South Americans in general beauty standard is small breasts and big butt.

Just like Brazil, to be honest. Specially São Paulo.

t. fatass

Women are exactly as free as men here and even have a few bonuses but still complain about muh sexism and muh patriarchy so that they don't have to try as hard

It actually is. But it's a standard, it doesn't represent everyone's opinion. Brazilian people also like blonde women with blue/green eyes.

no

I do not know the context of these photos

not a fatass, but that chick has the body of a kid
if you're into that well sobre gustos no hay nada escrito.

I don't understand why people want disgusting cellulitis whales instead of fit girls

Well, he did say he wanted meat, not fat

More hot hue women pleasd

She has the body of a jailbait. That's why she's so pretty.

Not really fit. She's just thin [spoiler]which makes her better for hugging and dominating[/spoiler]

>>>/google/

so lovely

>guaraná antartica
Hue.

Guarana makes me want to live. How do you do it??

Lots of sugar.

Post her pictures more more (>_

You dont know Jack shit rubben

stop masturbating

HNGH

Doesn't matter. Boobs are better.

Her makeup shows that she is like 17-18.

UK is exactly the same with the addition of a social policy safety net

More like Western society in a nutshell. Ignorance is a choice these days.

>giving freedom
>to fucking women

where are her fucking boobs
she is lucky she has a gorgeous face otherwise she'd be a 3/10 with that body

set?

she should get small A cup fake tits 2bh, would look and feel so much better

Minus the reproductive rights battle women are completely free to do whatever they want here.

>Also, dat pube stubble on OP pic

My favorite part of the picture, the girl is cute but that stubble turns me on every time.

b-but amurica doesnt have maternity leave and generally has a macho culture with all the muh guns muh military muh patriotism stuff?

I got news for you OP. No one, man or woman, is free anywhere. Many countries claim they're a democracy (even fucking North Korea), that you have the right to free speech, to free religion, etc. But study your world history. It's never happened anywhere ever.

Woman aren't free for the same reason men aren't free. We don't want to be. Hell, humanity will even make up stupid imaginary shit just to keep ourselves enslaved (Scientology).

>b-but amurica doesnt have maternity leave

That and politicians that keep trying to take away birth control, sex ed and rights to get an abortion.

They gotta keep people poor, sick, and uneducated so that they can keep committing crimes to fuel their budgets for military gadgets and for profit prisons.

america is fucked up in so many different ways and i dont really think that things are going to get better anytime soon

i think finland is one of the better places in the world to be born as a female, especially if you're smart although i know that i couldn't possibly know how different would it be

>>Also, dat pube stubble on OP pic

I see you are also a man of excellent taste.

>Is your country a free country for women?
Yes.
>Can they do anything they want?
Yes.
>Are you in favor of freedom?
No.

We have made a terrible mistake. How can we shut Pandora's box?