Wassup Sup Forums, I'm about to smoke weed for the first time :V. Need tips on how to do it and what should I expect ?

wassup Sup Forums, I'm about to smoke weed for the first time :V. Need tips on how to do it and what should I expect ?

If it's your first time then just roll a joint that's not too packed and smoke it somewhere you feel relaxed. Make the most of the high, don't just mong out, watch a funny film or do stupid shit with your mates then chill out later when you feel like it.

Op here, is there any effect to it tho ?

do not panic when high it can cause paranoia

enjoy psychosis

18 yr old stoner here (since 14) i got you fam. Just roll a joint and slowly pass it to friends, make sure you have enough munchies if further questions, do reply

Got my first time a week ago. You won't get super high but it will still feel nice, just don't expect anything too crazy.

are you going to be alone or with friends?

Just make a pipe out of an apple or something and take 5 hits. Thats what I did for my first time and it was great. Also get a friend who knows what hes doing to make sure you dont fuck up

don't listen to this. take about four puffs and wait 'bout 10 mins.
>made the mistake of smoking an entire joint my first time. the paranoia was terrible.

Expect to suck dick.

how many time you suck your dads dick would you say?

I'm going to be with friends, I'm just afraid I might try to suck one of their dicks.

Hold the hit in for like 3 seconds. If you don't hold it in long enough, it will take more hits for you to feel anything.

great advice here

This is true to some degree. I had gotten psychosis after doing psychedelics too often. Weed had worsened it so much, when I would smoke too much, which I always would, my mental state would go into the same one as a psychedelic bad trip except that I've had slightly more control. I've had highs where I just stared at myself in the mirror trying to figure out how to act normal. This other time, when I was launched into this state after smoking weed, I got extremely suicidal and almost jumped in front of the metro. I sat back down and told myself 'what the fuck was I thinking'.

Anyways,
what people don't realize about psychosis is that it's a downward spiral. You don't wake up the next day and feel out of touch with reality. You question it until you don't exist anymore. However, if you manage to pull yourself out of it and regain a grip on reality then you will be happier and more understanding than you ever were before you suffered through it.

Anyone have tips for fighting the urge to smoke? Im trying to take a T break but all I want to do is smoke and fap.

smoking it is for pussies. eat it

0, he tried once because but i was using my mp5 so it didnt work

Give your weed to a friend you can trust. You will lose the urge after a few days. Weed isn't addictive unless you keep on doing it. Break the habit and you'll lose the urge.

>Serious question:
What should I smoke tonight?
Amnesia Haze or Ice-O-Lator? I have plenty of both.
Smoked Amnesia yesterday and it kicked me right into the suns orbit

tbh it's the fact that im doing jack shit all day. It'll be a week after today.

are you a faggot? cause then you might try to. my friends and i just would get really baked and laugh at stupid shit

it sends me into a deep meditative state.
>I can only say fuck that bitch when i'm high
>Sarah, i miss you

How much should I smoke without (generally) get addicted? I've smoked total 6g in 4 months.