What countries should a brown man avoid from vising on tours?

What countries should a brown man avoid from vising on tours?

I know Latvia is off the list

Wear an american ballcap and people will know.

Remember to talk LOUDLY AND SLOWLY

You should go to all the countries they say you shouldn't go to. The women there are more likely to want to fuck you due to rarity.

Brazil

This

> DO
> YOU
> UNDERSTAND
> WHAT
> I
> AM
> SAYING?

america

africa

America (Also if mudslime you will most likely to exterminated soon by BASED SHITSKIN KILLER PENCE)

>Wear an american ballcap and people will know.

Know what? To beat you more harshly?

If you come here and say you're american while being a chicano or something like that, people will likely not believe you and even laugh

this happened to a black guy I know in france
they said he wasn't a real american

wtf is a real american then?

Went to Japan with an Arab friend and we got turned away from a few bars and restaurants. Countless stares, people refusing to sit next to him on public transport, etc. Just prepare to deal with that.

They probably have the Texan stereotype in mind.

How sensitive are you?

A red guy with feathers on his head

If you're black there would be no problem. People here think of americans as blonde anglo saxons ot blacks with rap attire.

Now, asians, hispanics, indians, etc, the majority of people wouldn't understand.

doesn't that happen to whites too? I'm pretty sure whites not being allowed in certain places happens in japan

How did YOU feel about that

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

Yep many stores there can turn away any foreigners. They want to keep a local feel to their establishment and wouldnt want anyone not Japanese.

This 3bh
>murder rates of Brazilian blacks in the 10 states most dangerous to blacks

>polish born
>raised in sweden
>having a child by an african man
JUST

Come here we don't kill people/ assault them, and you'll get + for being american