Feminist hate thread

Feminist hate thread

tbh women can contribute a lot to a military. There's always potatoes to peel, floors to scrub, etc. Just keep them the fuck away from important shit like fighting.

This isn't a cringe thread

right

women are alrady in the military doing whatever jobs they are capable of

there is no gender inequality problem in the military

men have to fight, yeah that sucks, but only men CAN really fight, so its the only thing that makes sense

That's what you think

Beta-male white knight = male feminist

>op thinks an anti-feminist using a liberal buzzword is a feminist
>being this underage

Well I feel threatened in my own neighborhood too, but that's because I'm a paranoid piece of shit and I sure as hell don't need feminism to help me with that.

All good wars need cannon fodder.

The hypocrisy

All good wars need rapes for win

I don't get it. You think all women have to have the exact same opinion? That's literally retarded.

>not getting the joke

Probably because it's hack and like 4 years old.

I dont get it why is it wrong to think all fems think the same if its common knowledge that all men think the same

Nice quads faggot

fuckin checked. Unfortunately your quads are wasted by missing the damn point.
They talk about SYSTEMATIC OPPRESSION and RAPE CULTURE, but other women do the exact same things that make us men so evil.

Check'em

It's not like it's the same women in either post though. So the point is whoever made the picture is a retard.

The point is first woman said its disgusting and a men thing

Second pic shows its on both sides

The point isn't in the circled posts, so you're correct in that they are an idiot. Feminist "rape culture" = men are conditioned to view women as objects and are basically all rapists but, as the comparison shows, women act the same way.

Whoaaaa

Anyone have the picture with the fat bitch at a party saying all men should die?

>ALL WOMEN HAVE THE EXACT SAME OPINION
>ALL MEN HAVE THE EXACT SAME OPINION

WELCOME TO FEMINISM MORON