I bought a Tenga Egg Sup Forums, what should I expect?

I bought a Tenga Egg Sup Forums, what should I expect?

Chicks.

shit

that it will rip in like 5 minutes, and i have smaller than average penis so it might be faster if you have a decent tool

A stretchy disappointment

Chocolate

don't grip it too hard or it'll tear, other than that.... they're pretty damn good for what you pay for it.

a nice fapping companion if you treat it with care

Use plenty of lube. They're pretty good to stimulate the head for the most part. Will deform a bit when you grip the thing to stimulate the shaft. I have two of them and one of them my girlie cut the tip off too so she good use it whilst suck muh dick. Pretty fun stuff.

Laughing at all the dudes telling me about penis stuff.

I-I don't have a penis...

d-does the interior feel good?

Could you throw a Tenga Egg at a window and watch it roll down the glass or is it purely a masturbation-aide?

It doesn't speak, that is the huge upside.

Both.

It's not that great

Dissapointment.

Well I'm mean I'm gonna turn it inside out over a dildo and fuck myself with it, so.

the best feeling toy I've owned is Pinkie's asshole, dem ridges

Pics or didn't/isn't going to happen.

I have Bad Dragon dildos on my wishlist.

Well I don't give a shit. You probably have one of those huge-ass dildos for that worn out thing of you.

I can only take about five inches in, or less if possible. Jeez.

Mine havent broken and i've used each like 3-4 times. Pretty good for the price.

But you have Dragon dildos on your wishlist? You still have a long way to go. I'm not into that shit anyway, I never use dildos on my girlfriend. Only vibrators & soft bondage.

Well it's not like I'd be getting their large/XL sizes with their dongers. For their smaller sizes for their toys they're lookin' pretty good. I am no size queen, none of that shit.

Just looked it up, small ones are definitely alright but I'll never stick something like that in my girlfriend nor in my own butthole. I'm just curious: my gf doesn't really bother about size and I can make her feel good in numerous ways. I got the stamina to fuck her brains out. But does a dildo really help? Like a normal one? We only have vibrators so I don't really know.

I mean it's entirely up to you and your partner. There's nothing like the real thing (As I've had pleasurable and.. .not so pleasurable experiences with men) and dildos can be pretty fun if you both get into them. What's attractive about Bad Dragon is the shapes and all the little numbs and whatnot that goes into their dildos, plus they're safe and 100% silicone so they're not gonna give you nasty stuff.

Also Bad Dragon dildos are super soft. Like, if you get a dildo of theirs in "soft" (You can choose the firmness) it's similar to a gummy bear. Even their firm silicone is still soft to a degree.

Like I was saying, if you want to experiment with dildos as part of foreplay, go for it. I think they're funny sometimes.

I'll see. Might talk about it later with her. Thanks for the advice.

Smaller than you realize