You have 7 seconds to explain why you aren't voting for Trump

You have 7 seconds to explain why you aren't voting for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DnpO_RTSNmQ
strawpoll.me/10154486
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7S5eXuE7p0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qs1i1YDNSxc
youtube.com/watch?v=hHDg_K-3gas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't support zionist puppets.

I'm not an American citizen

I'm not braindead.
I'm also not American, though I feel like my first point already covers that.

I have a working, functioning brain

I'm not a woman.

But this isn't a Bernie Sanders thread user this is Donald Trump

I am 12 and what is this

Both are zionist puppets.

Lol fuck you and your factual statement, user. I'm not voting for trump because I never even registered to vote. And im 27.

Because the last time someone decided to build a wall, it didn't turn out very well

WE ARE ALL ZIONISTS PUPPETS. DON'T YOU SEE THAT?

I'm not 18

Cause he is the perfect example of a demagogue, and you're the uneducated one being fooled.

I would say take "it from someone who went to Brown University" but it's the internet and obv one would or should believe that

You really think he's going to do everything he promises?

Im not a braindead redneck who thinks the world revolves around the United States.

My mom will get deported :(

I am.

............... Most Americans are brain-dead and ARE therefore voting for Trump. You overrate the average American

nice one, ahmed!

If ur not a cuck, watch this video
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
youtu.be/DnpO_RTSNmQ

Guess you didn't notice all the Zionist shills on TV saying he wasn't a Freemason/etc and that's why they're all trying to stop him but ok bud.

Because I'm 13

I don't even really know any of his political views on things. His website has like only 4 issues. The only real reasons I'd have to vote for him is that I'm cool with guns, dislike Muslim ideology, his immigration stance, hate the regressive left (meaning I'd only be voting out of spite which is fucking retarded really).

They should've done something about that bro. Both my parents were illegal at one point. Now, my dad's a citizen and my mom's a legal resident. For about 20+ years. Though, they say it was much easier back then, then it is now. I wouldn't know; I was born here.

I don't exclusively breathe through my mouth

He's a dumb ass troll. I appreciating he being a catalyst tho. That's the best I can say for him. I'm Bernin' totally.

Not the OP but I'll bite.
If you see his campaign website he has literally 5 things he wants accomplished. (tax reform, trade reform, VA reform, Healthcare reform, Immigration reform) That's a lot more realistic than most candidates who want to do a million things while in office.
While I don't necessarily agree with his social policies he doesn't emphasize those issues but right now he has to appeal to the Republican base.
Honestly, he is a centrist with nationalist tendencies. I like him.

Not American so for entertainment purposes I would not vote for him until he gets some balls. Screw a fence. Go full out and just get started on the dome. Nothing in or out unless approved and the Dome Improvement tax is paid. C'mon! Trumpet can get a loan. CLinton knows a few bankers too

No good ideas no way to accomplish

Since Bernie won't be the nominee, are you apart of the 'Bern or Bust' movement? Will you vote for anyone?

You can still vote for Trump tho

He isn't a good person.

>are you apart of the 'Bern or Bust' movement? Will you vote for anyone?
Yes and yes

Sorry user. But there are many people trying to come to this country legally but are either denied or waiting in line. It is a slap in the face to those who follow the law if we allow people to break our laws and stay illegally. I say this as someone who immigrated legally.

>He isn't a good person.
this x 100000000000000000

>I'm Bernin' totally.

It's like watching a retard literally try to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Good luck fighting gravity 'tardbro.

i'm not in america

/Thread

WOWzer, Get THE fUCK OuT. Go play with your Nintendo and stop sagging.

>Sorry user. But there are many people trying to come to this country legally but are either denied or waiting in line. It is a slap in the face to those who follow the law if we allow people to break our laws and stay illegally. I say this as someone who immigrated legally.
Yuh fucking huh

I want the government to pay for everything from mine. I shouldn't have to work for anyhing

Weed

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

>If ur not a cuck
>watching John Oliver
Pick one, and only one.

>implying anyone suggests thats how it should work

check em.....

strawpoll.me/10154486

All I care about is that he's going to build the damn wall.

ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME?

this

check em for reals

>mfw you get your news from a lousy british """""""""comedian""""""""

Trump is our last hope. He is the hero we need.

I KNOW RIGHT?
TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!

Abortion

Abortion is murder.

I am not voting for Trump because I am a regressive social justice warrior that has given into the many accusations of the media that claim that he is a racist, bigot and misogynist. Although I don't trust the major news channels, I still believe their arguments that take the otherwise reasonable proposals of Mr. Trump out of context and make him seem like the next Hitler. I believe that a man who has gone bankrupt four times is unfit for the role of POTUS, yet I am perfectly fine with a person sinking the country into trillions of dollars in debt as long as he is a black man. I also believe the best option for America is to have a female commander-in-chief because that shows that we, as a nation, are giving women the equality they deserve.

CLIMATE DENIER

I'm Dutch

Unfortunately, both sides are mischaracterizing the other's views.
However, I don't want higher taxes and government takeover of anything. Not necessarily because "hurr durr BIG GUBBAMENT". I just don't trust that government can be efficient with tax money. They have a terrible record with everything they've done. I prefer free association and free market.

>This Account is Private
;_;

And yet ironically it's better than standard news.
It's basically
British "Penn & Teller: Bullshit"

Look at this sad white trash

>If ur not a cuck
>tfw you're not a cuck

oh look coalburners

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7S5eXuE7p0

youtube.com/watch?v=Qs1i1YDNSxc

youtube.com/watch?v=hHDg_K-3gas

Excellent post, friend. It should also be noted that Trump is A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

>better

There is no helping you.

I keked 683138681

He's a narcissistic sociopath who will destroy this country.

?

I ain't livin' in yer contry amerifag user

I have a basketball game that day

>implying the earth is spherical
>implying gravity is anything other than a lie made to distract you from the true evil
>not understanding physics.

Call me crazy idc. If you dig deep enough you'll see that I'm right.

>inb4 people using numbers and letters jumbled together or "physics" to disprove the REAL truth.

How fucking stupid can you get? The math we know is a lie all the formulas and shit was planted from the beginning. Even back when I was an 8th grader I knew that was bullshit. Calculous doesn't make sense. Literally drawing made up symbols to pretend your smart and to validate your false precious beliefs.

Im voting for Trump just to piss off SJWs.

Can't tell if joking or Trump voter
Statistically, Trump voter

? ?

>bernie sanders
>zionist

Because I'm not a burger.

I am voting for Trump

The Bern victims love your thread

Lol, I bet you never call black people 'black trash' or 'nigger'
Stop with your anti-white bullshit