Nothing can stop this man, he continues to break down walls in technology, and take on huge industries...

Nothing can stop this man, he continues to break down walls in technology, and take on huge industries. JCSAT-14 was successfully delivered to geostationary orbit early this morning, but is 2018 too ambitious for a Mars mission?

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/stephen_petranek_your_kids_might_live_on_mars_here_s_how_they_ll_survive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He doesn't care about turning a profit. As long as the company stays afloat he's happy. We need more people like him. Imagine what the world would look like if the banks were non-profit and tried to boost science.

Relevant ted:
ted.com/talks/stephen_petranek_your_kids_might_live_on_mars_here_s_how_they_ll_survive

>Mars mission

He just wants to send an unmanned module to Mars. He'll succeed.

This guy is the fucking real Tony Stark

tbh I still don't believe he's actually a normal human. He pretty much revolutionized every industry he's worked in. It's like an outside civilization look at us and was like
>ffs, wth are these humans doing?
and sent him to fix everything before we wipe ourselves out.

He's our messiah.

my idol

He is everything I aspire to be.

Hail Elon!

I just listened to the full audiobook biography about him. Interesting guy....possibly autistic, but we could have guessed that.

Here's his awesome wife....he took her virginity......she was 22 when they got married.

They got divorced and remarried. They may have gotten separated again recently.

>possibly autistic
sure bro

There's no need for circlejerking and pompous praise. He's got the ambition and the dedication to do great things, even if he's not a genius himself in regards to technology. He funds bold and beneficial projects, and he's young enough not to be part of a mostly shitty generation that was taught to go about things in a different way. He's just a man, though, and the real truth is that it's sad he's such a unique role model when many people have the potential to do what he does. We are just too lazy and apathetic to make our world better and more exciting.

"On the autistic spectrum"

>"On the autistic spectrum"

sure bro

that's a super interesting statement, because genetics.

Do you know?

>because genetics
wat

Read about how fucked up and strict his father was.....

found the autist

Nothing can stop John Barrowman

probably samefag, but nevertheless, please go suck his penis, you'll love it. the truth is, he has done nothing but blowing out statements and getting shekels by topping the most greedy jew with the century's greatest scum called paypal

>tesla cars are no less polluting than gasoline
>he will never (never: quote me on this) send a successful manned mission to mars
>there's already plenty of debris orbiting earth, why send another bloody satelite
>the list goes on

just a rich kid from a wealthy familty who exploited sa niggers and has no idea what to do with all the blood money

Koch Brothers is that you?

>Koch Brothers
sorry to disappoint but im just opening my eyes. try it.

i guess you work in the oil industry?

Pretty much true lmao
Musk is just another of the venture capitalist assholes with a boner for uneccessary, retarded projects. His shitty hyperloop thing is being subsidized by california for him to make a little test version. Thank god we have visionaries like Musk to spend taxpayer money on (while hes a goddamn millionaire), so that they can make their lousy techno-hipster wet dreams a reality

I just want one of his cars.

this and climate change is fake and santa claus is real

preordered the model 3 u mad?

Musk merely challenged the engineering community to making a hyper loop because he didn't have enough time with creating the most advanced space technology in the world. China has already modeled their latest ship after the spacex dragon..

Same

ok this thread is cancer