Trolls aside, I'd say that every user is aware of the fact that we are, indeed, superior to other racial types

Trolls aside, I'd say that every user is aware of the fact that we are, indeed, superior to other racial types.
Scientists explain why Blacks are generally "better" than others:

Asians: (Intelligent but weak)

Whites: (More intelligent but weak)

Hispanics: (More intelligent than asians, less intelligent than whites. More physically able than asians, less physically able than blacks.)

Blacks: (Intelligent AND Strong!!!) We came into being in the harsh climates of Africa in the FIRST Age. This unique environment required both STRENGTH and INTELLIGENCE. In that environment, an intelligent but weak man would die. The same can be said for a strong yet unintelligent man. Take a look at examples of our superiority in the modern world:

Sex:

Nice quads, but wut

Whites are from Europe
>first world

Asians are from Asia (duh)
>mostly first world

Blacks are from Africa
>shittiest continent on the planet

>went to an all white high school
>2 dumb niggers
>both dropped out and failed hardcore

Nice quads OP

oh look another cuck thread

inb4 pictures of black cock pictures and usual pasta being posted over and over

Nice quads. Also, like I would belive that nigger can afford pc and internet to post this...

>harsh climates of Africa in the FIRST Age

>Abundance of food
>Hot weather

Niggers are like cows, they could be exterminated at any chosen moment, yet they serve a purpose to the powers that be

That intelligence list is backwards

Holy shit, what the hell is that?

> inteligence

You are right in what concerns sports and sex, but... Art? Science? Philosophy? Language? Civilization? Human Rights?
C'm on...

>niggers are the best philosophers
You can't possibly be serious with this one

Lmao ask any girl if they wanna be with a nigger irl. No seriously. 100% of Asians will refuse and 90% of whites will say no.

This cuck posting is a shitty bait

>Trolls aside
OP creating paradoxes

Obvious b8 but
>be in Africa
>be living in a mud hut
>be intelligent and strong
> less intelligent white people arrive in some kind of transport carrying some kind of weapon
>that's why I'm a slave

> Hispanics
>Race

I have stopped reading here