You know whats up Sup Forumsros. Cucking thread...

You know whats up Sup Forumsros. Cucking thread. If you roll doubles or higher ITT send this image or the next one to your GF/SO and screenshot their reply. Send to your mom or sister if feeling adventurous. Those who want to send it and should do so and post the reply regardless of dubs.
This is gonna be good. I'm waiting faggots.

Bump

that nigger is biologically a man

Checked

btw, nice quints

>not saging
fucking scum

bbc makes me (a sissy slut) very horny..

Bump

checkd

this makes me ridiculously hard but I'm not gay.. weird

u gay

you're a scat fetishist and gay

nice fake bro

Are you white? How old?

Roll 4 cuck

Black cock is sooo superior and so much bigger. No wonder all the women choose bbc. Inferior white/b/ois just can't compete. It feels so good and natural as a white/b/oi to admit my inferiority and give my gf to a black god.

here comes the pasta

All white/b/ois are natural cucks and inferior to a black man, and every white woman senses this. Average black cock is 9 inches, while the average white/b/oi dicklet is 4 inches. The science is undeniable.

I'd kill for a hung black daddy to fill my holes

Those superior cocks are the reason for graphs like this. Pure bbc superiority

go right ahead and kill yourself then

any moar of that pasta?

"blackOnBlondes" SHE'S NOT BLONDE THOUGH

no u

Cuck'ing is not about niggers, faggot. I'm a white Alpha Dominant male, and I can guarantee I can put any nigger to shame, but not on pure size, but ability and imagination. Cuckholdry is more than fucking some nasty skank white cunt! I let the niggers have those. I fuck hot women, and fuck them well, while humiliating their mate, man or woman.

You silly faggots, tricks are for kids!

>Blacks on Blondes

Black haired woman.

>TNB - Typical Nigger Behavior

rustled

I considered it more educational, but you may think what you wish. It's a right in my country, not sure where you're from.