New sad people thread, because of my mom's recent death...

New sad people thread, because of my mom's recent death, the very quick decline of my grandparents I can do nothing to stop, and a boat load of other, lesser problems that collectively weigh a little too much on my soul.

I'm so tired. My misery wants company.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
This is pretty decent to help indulge in the feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ilWQ4tIceY
youtube.com/watch?v=EkCsDNS8ATc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wx2dA4etyUA
youtube.com/watch?v=s2Sd-aJQ29A
youtube.com/watch?v=yEm5E6yFUG0
youtube.com/watch?v=iem4MfRNOWY
youtube.com/watch?v=G8sJoLzH8gg
youtube.com/watch?v=EyhOmBPtGNM
youtube.com/watch?v=PST0RyP1_Gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've wasted a lot of time, too.

I've heard parts of Yellowstone that have never smoked or steamed before, are now.

Sweet release soon, brothers.

And I'm fat, working on that, though.

Stream it summer

Work on killing yourself you useless cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=6ilWQ4tIceY

youtube.com/watch?v=EkCsDNS8ATc

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx2dA4etyUA

When did your mom die?
Mine died of brain cancer in January. Still kind of hard to cope with but time definitely helps.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2Sd-aJQ29A

youtube.com/watch?v=yEm5E6yFUG0

youtube.com/watch?v=iem4MfRNOWY

I'm not there, just far enough away not to die if it explodes.

I'll do it once I run out of people that would be sad because of it. I don't want the people I care about feeling like I am now. I can wait.

5th of January, this year. Heart attack. I had not spoken to her for four days at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8sJoLzH8gg

I hope these help you guys as much as they help me.

We can do it.
I know we want to feel sad, but sadness is for pussies.
Walk with me, Brothers. WALK WITH ME.
We've got legs, don't we? And even if we don't then we have wheels and even less of an excuse to not move forward.
PUSH THAT SHIT, WALK, ROLL, WHATEVER, move forward with me.

add my skype if you guys want, anyone can talk to me
lothloran-ffxi

A pep talk is you brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=EyhOmBPtGNM

youtube.com/watch?v=PST0RyP1_Gs

I feel a sense of longing for love and companionship, but I'm afraid of letting people in, and being/feeling vulnerable. This is one of the most pathetic things about me. The only reason I can open up to you, is because once this thread dies, you'll forget about me.

In a way, your words mean more than any other stranger's could. This isn't society, none of us know each other, and if we live close, we don't know. Thanks for being nice.

It's all ogre now.....

What is love, and why do I want it?

Never understood suicide. When you run out of people who care about you, just IV heroin all day. There are literally drugs that make it very difficult to feel shitty about life, they just ruin your chances at 'success'.

There's nothing pathetic about being afraid. Nothing at all brother.
The only thing that everyone has in common, the ONLY thing, is fear and death.
If you're not afraid you're not alive.

Do this for me, alright? Do it for me and every other motherfucker who lurks these threads.
Acknowledge your fear, and do it anyway. You don't need to be vulnerable, you will be one day when the right person earns your trust.
There's nothing pathetic about you user, you're a glorious motherfucker and guess what. I won't forget about you. So you've already faced that fear and come out on the other side.

Now do it again.
Talk to her.
Talk to him
Make a friend.
Go out.
Have fun.

You don't need to let everyone in, but one day you'll find someone worthy of seeing those things but you never will unless you let people fail, it's their fault, not yours.

I believe in you.

>What is love?

Baby don't...I wish I could feel hurt or anything else

I normally smoke weed to help with my insomnia and for recreation, but I'm hoping to get a job, that drug tests employees, so I quit for now.

Shrooms and LSD, too.

Wish for happiness instead, hurt and sadness sucks. You aren't missing much.

Thanks for the kindness, bro. Hope you aren't near Yellowstone.

>tfw the strangers in the internet hate machine is nicer than the strangers outside now.

I will try,thanks I don't remember anyone being nice to me in a long time.Hopefully life works out.

Lets talk about ideal places.

I'd like to have my own space ship, with a zero gravity room that can see the outside without negative consequence.

It would be a beautiful place to be. I wouldn't mind just drifting for a while.

It'll probably get better one day. I just can't see that one from this one. My thanks wasn't just empty words like it normally is. I truly appreciate your effort to cheer us up, even if it doesn't really work. Thank you.

I guess this wasn't a good time for the thread. Its okay. I'll see other ones. I'll be here until one or both of us dies, Sup Forums. I love and mildly dislike you.

Anytime user anytime.Good luck and farewell,maybe we'll pass by eachother as strangers one day or not.Thanks for listening it means everything.

5 years ago my bro hooked me up with his sister in law. She was drop dead gorgeous and a sweet heart, I fell in love instantly. We got married eventually and a year after marriage her true form exposed itself. She was bipolar, and retroactively jealous of my past relationships. She was also physically abusive towards me to the point that I would regularly get bloody noses sometimes right before I walk out the door for work.

cont...
Things get worse once our son is born. She begins hitting me while I am holding him and I decide enough is enough. I call the police, file a restraining order, and gain temp custody of my son. Then shit hitsthe fan. My wife gets the attention of the D.A. and plays the abused wifecard. The DA is an almighty prick and takes her side...

cont....
My wife gets herself into a battered womans shelter and everything (i never layed a finger on her) The DA and her attorney pretty much bark me into a corner with fines and threats of jail time so I just fucking cave and make ammends with my wife....

My ex-wife did the same shit.
I left the country to avoid that shit

cont...
I don't really know what else to say to be honest. I kind of just live day by day being a fake shell of who I used to be. I have no bros, no hobbies or me time. All time is devoted to my work, I work 14 hours a day 7 days a week, sometimes I get a break but its split between my wife who only cares about herself and my kids whom are the sole reason I am sill alive.....

Girlfriend of 4 years died last year, suffered a mild heart attack a week ago, lifes in a rut, but we gotta stay strong friend. Death can take our friends, family, loved ones but it can never fully destroy happiness.

cont....
My grandmother just died she was my only parental figure in my life. Yes I had parents but they were too busy for me due to work so they just left me with her. Took an arm and a leg to get my wife to come with me to her funeral. Not to mention she freaked the fuck out when I wanted to go say my goodbyes right before she died (thankfully i got to hold my gmaws hand one last time becore she passed)She even blocked the door when I said I would just go without her. I don't know who I am or what this life is anymore....

cont....
Well thats the end of my sad little story. My hopes are that when my kids are established adults I will have some resemblance of a healthy life but by that time its the end of the road for me and I will be well into my 50's. Just feel like a prisoner am I selfish for feeling this way?

>family, loved ones but it can never fully destroy happiness

Obviously you've never heard of ghosts or being haunted. You're dead wrong. You're fucking dumb but sorry about your gril dude, that's tre terrible.